Kid reviews for Bruce Almighty

Happily deranged comedy has typical Carrey humor.

Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2014

Excellent!!!

This film is amazzzzzing! Typical Carrey humour , fantastic story line .......a must seeeeee if your 12 and up!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2013

funny

great funny movie. fine for kids four and up.

Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2013

I'm A Christian And I'm Not Offended.

I'm a christian and didn't find any offense content TO the christian religion. But of course,(like any Jim Carrey movie) there some inappropriate scenes and language. It's a funny movie ,but some christians may get offended by the content.

Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2013

Good movie

Okay for kids 10 and up
Kid, 12 years old November 4, 2012

Good moive but not for kids

pause for kids under 14

Teen, 17 years old Written byfeutio81 August 14, 2012

Great Movie!

I say that for parents who are concerned about the language and "other" just watch it prior to watching with your kid so you can tell them when to close thier eyes or plug thier ears. they will still get to watch the movie practically undisturbed. great movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byVenusGlow555 June 29, 2012

Funny, Mature Content!

Good Movie but a lot of sex talk and suggestive moments that include sex talk, cuddling, making out and some language. But a very funny movie for a mature 12 year old!

Teen, 13 years old Written byluvpink December 30, 2011

Overall Ok

The language can be a bit harsh but nothing a 12 year old couldn't handle. Sexual content isn't too too horrible either. There is some drinking but nothing awful. Overall despite a bit of potty language the movie is good.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 10, 2011

Pretty Bad Content

I don't remember too much being bad on TV, but if you have it on DVD, it is pretty bad content.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyellowbunny16 July 23, 2011

great but inappropriate for a pg 13 movie

this is my favorite movie. it is so funny. there is a good amount of swearing for a pg 13 movie they even use the f bomb. but it all has to do with the humor. and there is a lot of sexual things there is a scene where Jim takes off his shirt and pants and he is wearing revealing underwear and he talks about pleasure when his girlfriend is "fixing herself up" she starts groaning and everything, also jim gets in a gang fight, he gets into a car accident, and he even dies by getting hit by a truck. this movie is not good for children 13 and under.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011
Suggested MPAA rating: PG-13 for brief strong language, sexuality, and crude sexual humor.

Teen, 14 years old Written byccbluebonnet February 8, 2011

Great Comedy!

One of my favorite comedies! Very entertaining all the way through, and of course, Jim Carrey never fails to make you laugh 'till your sides hurt! Ha, I laughed through the entire thing!

Teen, 13 years old Written byHALO13 December 23, 2010
Bruce Almighty is a good funny movie there is an scene where Jim Carrey is hit by a truck mild language one use of the f word he gets fired for sayin it on the air just kissing but he gets ready for a romatic evening

Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2010
hilarious,but some sexual references and language(including f--k) that aren't for kids

Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2010

Its bruce nolan from the news Back to you.... FU**ERS!! (I was laughing out loud)

Bruce almighty may be a film csm has said is unsatisfying, But i on this hand do not believe that..... Half of this movie had me crying with laughter, Especially when bruce makes Evan mess up on camera. This film may have sexy stuff in it but.... Come on csm it is not that bad, South park is worthy of getting 5 circle certificates of sexy stuff, But not this, Do you see dildos... Hmm no... Do you hear people say stuff like, Di**, Or Pu**y, No Overall i dissagree with CSM on there rating of three stars and think this is one of the best comedy acts i have seen --Jaliximorph

Teen, 15 years old Written byPoison Ivey April 21, 2010

...and i do the cha cha like a sissy girl

Jim Carrey is GOD!! LITERALLY he is a genious! I love him!! Haha perfect comedy the whole family can enjoy (A little iffy but nothing too over the head of a 12 year old) And Morgan Freeman is awesome too!

Teen, 14 years old Written bylansa96 March 25, 2010

a great movie for the family

i love this movie! one of the scenes i was crying i was laughing so hard. after i saw this movie Jim Carrey became my favorite actor of all time. it's not that inappropriate, and if you haven't seen it yet what are you waiting for?

Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2010
Well all i can say is that this is a great film for most of the family. Violence: for once i agree with comonsense and say it is not an issue :D Lanuage: It says sh** twice and fu***rs once. Sexual content: Some crude jokes like Bruce makes grace hav bigger 'twins' etc. but it really isnt that bad.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 January 10, 2010

Humorous rather than laugh-out-loud hilarious

Carrey's commentary on religion is funny, but more thought-provoking than "oh man, that had me crying" scenarios. I think we all have wanted to play God at some point in our lives.

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

So funny! Age 11+

I laughed again and again the first time I saw this movie. It has some fairly strong language for a PG-13, but it's not frequent. There is some sexual behaivor, but it's mostly just kissing and sexual humor. I watched it with my friend and his brother and we all loved it. I have now seen it a number of times and each time it gets funnier! This movie is wayy better than Evan Almighty, but it has a different story. Go see Bruce Almighty and love it like I did!