All member reviews for Caddyshack

Classic '80s comedy; not for kids.

Adult Written byMacintyre April 9, 2008

great.

i cannot think of why this movie was rated R. there are maybe 10 swear words in the whole thing. and they're not the F-word. this is a hilarious movie about golfing. i can't think of anything that would possibly innapropriate for teenagers. seriously.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byD.B. June 14, 2009

It had been a long time since my husband and I had seen this movie. We decided to watch it ourselves before letting our 14 year old see it. I'm glad we did. She won't be seeing it anytime soon. Also, while this movie did have a few funny scenes (mostly involving Bill Murray) it wasn't nearly as funny as I remembered it to be. It was just OK.
Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 5, 2011

this is a complete classic comedy not for young kids there's language drinking crude material and brief drug use but adults and mature teens should get a kick out of this .

Five star rateing,

This movie is hil-ar-i-ous! I loved it! I have to say that I disagree with the kid who said that it should be rated PG-13, but I can understand why a 12 year old like me might want to see it. I am 12, unlike what it says next to my screen name above this review, but I consider myself a year older in my maturity and I understand some of the adult humer that most 12 year olds wouldn't. My mom made me fast forward through some of the inapropreit scenes (if you see it you'll recognize them) so I can't tell you the inapropreit details so you can avoid them but I can tell you that Caddyshack is no good for anyone under the age of 18 unless it is someone above the age of 12 and has a mature older mentor there to fast forward through the bad scenes. I understand why a parent would want to. Hope my review helps you. -i love dogs
Adult Written byshadowx13 April 9, 2008

Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2013

Hilarious, too wraunchy

It is amazing but I had to skip through some sex scenes not to have my childhood corrupted
Teen, 13 years old Written by2cat007 November 4, 2010

Total classic!
Parent Written byPlague March 2, 2010

Caddyshack

Funny comedy classic. Yes there is nudity, but get passed that if you can, and true laughs will role.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycross_breed September 6, 2009

Naked People... They're Everywhere

There's lots of naked women in this movie. My mother made me turn it off halfway through. I'm not big on watching sex so I wasn't a big fan. If you don't mind nudity, it's a good watch.

Funny!

Caddy shck is not a s bad as the commen sense people make it sound, Its a good movie! There's nothing in the movie kids don't hear at school or talk about. Also don't complain that your 5 year old got a bad message from the movie, he's 5 what do you expect. And it's not like your 13 old kid going to go out a nd smoke pot after the movie. They might dump an O Henry bar in the pool but thats all.
Kid, 9 years old October 8, 2014

its great

its really funny CLASSIC GOLF COMEDY!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymji8o March 1, 2014

The Real Review

This Movie is Great for kids 0-3 then wait until they're 13 because when they're young they won't understand it but when they get older they will be mature enough I was 5 when I First saw it and I still remember it. But it is very rare that a child will remember anything before they were 5 - mji8o
Parent Written byOmar Sharif July 27, 2013

Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

Extremely hilarious.

So freakin funny.
Parent Written bybillward November 27, 2011

Good for over 14

Nothing innapropite here . some nudity (female breastes) but very breif. some mild lanugge and sex jokes but nothing someone 14 or over can't handle
Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2011

Best golf comedy! Best comedy!

Hilarious! Do not watch if your kids are under 15. I got lucky that I got watch it when i was 9. I'm 10. My dad and brother love it, as do I.
Teen, 13 years old Written byredskinator3000 June 11, 2011

12+ okay if you close their eyes for one bare breasted sex scene

Me and my dad originally watched it on TBS and it was great so he bought it for me for Christmas last year and we watched it again. This time there was sex and bare boobs and nipples. It is a very good movie and any body who loves comedy will get a kick out of it but for ABOUT 3 MINUTES THERE ARE GRAPHIC SEX but other then that anybody 11 and up. 15+ Age appropriate 13-14 Fine if you watch it with them and close their eyes for the sex scene. 12- Know your kid 11-under HELL NO!
Adult Written byTrue Review September 6, 2010

not for the kids

ehh i mean i saw it i was disturbed watching the have it but ok
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2010

Sexual Content (R): Boobs, sex, teen stuff like that, oh and mild flirting. Language (PG): s--t d--n hell Drugs/Tobacco/Alchohol (G): Adults drink at a party. Violence (G): A charecter gets electricuted.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviegirl95 February 14, 2010