All member reviews for Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam

Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2010

The camp "Camp Rock" is trying very hard to keep the camp open. It is the best Camp Rock movie ever!
Teen, 15 years old Written byPrincessAshlee2 April 23, 2015

The Besssst

This is the best movie ever. Kids can enjoy it and if they had a made Camp Rock 3 it would've been awesome
Teen, 14 years old Written bykatiepotterdramabook April 23, 2014

singing

i was singing along with all the songs, i couldn't get them out of my head for weeks. great musical.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKendra875 July 19, 2013

Awesome

Teen, 14 years old Written byNegin N January 19, 2013

Reach to our dreams with good training

Try to tell your childs positive massages.They should know the reall things about this world,just let them to see this kind of movies and cartoon that make them to believe that everythings are possible even the things that you think they are impossible for you.kids should grow_up with positive massage to have a good life and reach everything that they want.just make sure that your kids are see true things in this world to dont grew-up with ignorance and they will have a perfect life if they believe theyreself.
Kid, 7 years old October 14, 2012

better than camp rock 1

Better than the first one and the music was great!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBritneyBritney August 25, 2012

Awful

Why waste your time on THIS?? Watch the first one, NOT the second one. They say the sequel is never as good as the first? SOOOOOO TRUE. It was SOO stupid: it was like 20 minutes straight of music, 2 minutes of acting and so on. it's also so predictable. Watch the first one, NOT the second one
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2012

Camp Rock 2:The Final Jam

This Movie Camp Rock 2:The Final Jam Is A Great Film And Shows Some Fun Music. The Movie Focuses On Lots Of Competition And Mainly On Joe And Mitchie. Overall Camp Rock 2;The Final Jam Is Better Than The First And An Amazing Movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byLovaticsSmile November 30, 2011

Simply amazing!

I love this movie! The first and the second are both equally brilliant..I love the fact that it shows the realtionship between Mitchie and Shane becoming closer and the songs are amazing! The end was my favourite part when Camp Rock didn't win but they kept the camp because so many people from Camp star wanted to join. Demi Lovato is simply amazing but I'm glad she's moved on from squeaky-clean disney stuff. :) well done to all the cast and crew! xo
Teen, 14 years old Written byemily101998 May 21, 2011

Very Disappointing

I have to say, Camp Rock 2 is very disappointing. I am a massive fan of the first Camp Rock and I was really looking forward to seeing the sequel, but it was just plain boring. The music was really bad and most of the acting was bad. I would not recommend watching Camp Rock 2.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysunshine28383 May 16, 2011

love it whooo.
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2011

Only losers would like this

This one doesn't even seem related to the first! Mitchie becomes so different from the first to the second. She's all shy, then she's the lead of the camp. I can see how Disney would want that to be a positive message, but it's unrealistic. I hate how they obviously placed Frankie Jonas in it because he's never advertised with his brothers. And the last scene is the stupidest part! When they're all at the campfire and suddenly the camp star people come and are like "I wanna join" it's so unrealistic! The whole movie makes me Want to scream from its stupidity. And honestly, who would watch a "competition" between two "camps"??? And how would they get it planned on tv? That costs money and you can't plan that so late. You have to have a connection with a tv network to do that. And at the end, they're supposed to LOSE the camp! But they don't!
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2011

fun movie

I love anything with Demi Lovato in it:)
Teen, 13 years old Written byXxshayminxX January 21, 2011

uuuuuuuhhhh

OMG I hate it its soo boring. The 1st one was WAY better. And longer! AND THE 1ST ONE DOESNT COME ON ALL THE TIME
Teen, 17 years old Written bycshauna January 6, 2011

perfect for ages 8 and up !

loveeee ittt ! i love all camp rock movies ! the dance was great and the busic was definantly on point , hope they make a nother one !
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2010

Really good!

The songs are great, and so is the dialogue and storyline. I think that it sends good messages to kids, even though Tess DOES go over to Camp Star and betrays her friends. Everything worked out in the end.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylipgloss21 November 14, 2010

there r no bad things is this movie..its was better than the first one..i loved it..i think its good for ages 7+...awesome movie!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySNK November 7, 2010

Perfect for tweens.Not too babyish, not too adult

This is a must see movie
Teen, 17 years old Written bygLeek_nerd628 October 20, 2010

Great sequel!

SO much better than the first! I loved every second of it! The songs were better, the dancing was phenomenal, and the storyline was actually a lot more focused. Overall very well made.
Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010

Its A Great Movie....Some Scenes Are Not And Mitchie Was A Bad Rolemodel For Not Stoping Work.But Other Than That Everythings Good.I Love The Song Its On!