All member reviews for Carnage

Talky play-based film examines parental woes; some swearing.

Teen, 14 years old Written byfilmfreak49 May 30, 2013

really enjoyable and very funny comedy. Concentration needed.

This movie is just great. I absolutely loved this movie, this movie is really funny and fun to watch. Patience and concentration is needed therefore I give it a 14 and up. Most 14 year olds will understand this movie but the thing is, they probably wont be interested or that openminded to the things that happen or the topics discussed. I being a 14 year old am very open-minded and watch a lot of movies that most teens wouldn't be interested in such as hope springs or black swan, therefore I could really involve and enjoy myself during this movie. It probably would not be a good pick for family movie night but a great time with mature and open-minded teens or a adult movie night. The swearing is mild for a R rated film and starts halfway into the film and then only occasionally. One or two sex references, but they are so quick and harmless that no one will really care.
Parent Written byImjustsaying December 28, 2013

Great movie about yuppy parents with a twist at the end.

Great fun movie about two couples who come together to discuss their children's fight. But they end up discussing other things and it's fun and games for us the viewers. Christof and Jodie are top notch.