All member reviews for Casino Royale (2006)

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe BatFan August 12, 2010

See this before QOS

This is an awseome James Bond.It has cool stunts and class chase through Madagascar. Before you see Quantum Of Solace see this so you'l actually understand what's going on.
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

Mature teens, I saw it with dad and am mature 11 yr. old!

I am a die-hard Bond Fan along with my dad, and we LOVED this movie! This is my favorite Bond so far, even better then Quantam. There are violent, disturbing scenes as with all Bond movies, and a very riveting scene. Action-packed and exciting this is a very good movie for mature bond-fans.
Kid, 11 years old February 17, 2011

action

Great movie lots of action
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr581 September 27, 2009

Great but a disturbing torture scene

The torture scene made me scared
Kid, 10 years old December 15, 2009

The perfect action movie.

This a good movie. There is an amazing seen where Bond is trapped ina building that is falling down. There is a good amount of sexual behaivior.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKatie-Kakes October 24, 2009

Okay for Tweens

Loved it, Loved it, Loved it. this was the first bond movie i ever saw and i am now literally hooked. the fight scenes are amazing and i just love the cars. this movie is a little violent but it was great. anyone over the age of 14 should be okay watching it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoker15 July 3, 2009

A great prequel to the Bond franchise

This movie is a great prquel/reboot to the Bond franchise. It's also one of the most violent Bond films since "License to Kill". I think nthat the nude torture scene where the villian whacks bond with a rope was not needed. It was the first time that they had Bond naked for torture, and also the most violent torture they've done so far. Another issue is that messes up his trademark "Sharken not Stirred" line in one scene where the bartender asks him "Shaken or Stirred?" and Bond says "Does it Look like I give a D*mn" The action sequences were great, and it was neat to see how Bond got his start. I also liked the cliffhanger ending which leads into "Quantum of Solace". Not for kids under 13. This movie is too violent and sexual for them. Iffy for 13, and great for 14 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byredskull322 August 4, 2009

Not a good bond movie

In terms of content, Casino Royale is a very mild PG-13 movie. Some moderate violence is shown, except for a very intense torture scene involving a club being whipped upon Bond's bare genitals (not visible, rather implied). As for a movie review, it quite frankly, is not a very good bond movie. Bond should be about gadgets, action, and sex, but this movie shows a darker side of Bond. Torture never existed in previous bond movies
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2011

11+

This is my favourite Bond movie. It's violent and contains a scene of torture. Bond goes to bed with a woman and they're naked (you can't see anything apart from bare arms and legs). The word "b-----d" is used and so is the word "ass".
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2010

OO7

I like Casino Royale because it has a cool gunbarrel sequence more violent then die anouther day good effects i like the end line the names Bond James Bond
Teen, 14 years old Written byapple boy August 7, 2009

there was a toture scene which wasnt pleasnt but it was short and the other content was mild
Kid, 10 years old February 11, 2011

Watch this

Very good film but contains quite a lot of violence. Not for anyone under 10.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytom the pom March 22, 2011

12+ would enjoy it 25+ would get it more.

i thought it was the best bond film because it wasnt as korny or unbelievable. i know people think the new bond attitude is bad, but its reality to get angry after deaths of friends ect.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 July 5, 2010

Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2010

New 007 Darker Than Originals

This James Bond movie is MUCH more violent and brutal than the films that precede it. There are bloody and intense fight scenes that little kids just don't need to see. In Casino Royale (the actual casino) Bond and the other player drink. Drinking is excessive (no drunks, though) in this film. There are some tender scenes and some sexual scenes. When Bond is tortured, they strip and whip his "private area." There is no nudity in that scene. If you find this movie inappropriate, try the earlier Bond films.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykayvan_922 April 4, 2009

Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2011

Good

This is a very good film. It's my favourite Bond film. Contains: Frequent, moderate action violence.
Kid, 10 years old May 9, 2009

Umm, great but NOT FOR KIDS!

I loved this. But I have to say in wasn't good for me AT ALL. Sexual Situations: Sexual kissing on floor and bed between different woman; nude slapping with a hard rope that makes James go to hospital after injuries of the slapping, making out, too. Violence: If you could rate stars out of violence, I'd rate them all! Bombs, pistols, stabbing, cutting off an arm (not shown, but yes, you get the idea). SO MUCH DEATH! (you see the death scenes). Etc. Language: M just HAS to say a cuss word over the tiniest things! (h*ll, a**, MAYBE a da**). Message: Terrible message for young ones! Lots of drinks served and drugs that are against the law. (I think you got the idea from what's shown above).
Kid, 9 years old January 4, 2011

You should be a minimum age of 10 to watch this.

This is one of the best films I've ever seen.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybobtown654 April 9, 2008

good bond

it was good and very sex- filled. violent and lots of sex