All teen and kid member reviews for Casino Royale (2006)

Teen, 15 years old Written bycwj April 9, 2008

the greatest bond movie

Daniel Craig was a great bond. Eva Green was a great bond girl. Everyone is great. This is a great movie.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Casino Royale I thought was a pretty good movie.The sex parts were not that aggresive as other ones I've seen in movies.The vilonece was exciting I still feel sort of bad for some bad guys for some reason. the most exciting part was where the guy who MI6 had to question fought James Bond.This movie may be disturbing to some people but it is alot of fun.The torture scene was sort of funny
Teen, 17 years old Written byawesomelycool12 December 25, 2015

GREAT!!!

I'd say that it has a lot of violence, but I think mature tweens can enjoy the fun cuz I watched it as a tween.
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2015

Bond...James...Bond

This movie was good, but there was not enough action and even I (12 years old) didn't even understand this movie. A kid who is under 12-13 years old shouldn't see this movie. It's hard to understand the concept of this movie. The rule James Bond had was to trust no one! There is also blood dripping down Bonds face and strong body. The crazy thing about most James Bond films is that it shows him shooting a gun barrel and blood coming down from the screen. My dad told me that as if James Bond shot you. Pretty Gory Stuff! Example: (https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgjF1YdKCdg) So this movie is definitely not for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLizzy Lizard September 13, 2015

Bond to an Extreme

This was one of the first Bond movies I saw, and I loved it. Having that said, keep in mind that we are talking about a James Bond movie; this meaning that there are scenes of nudity, violence, drugs, gambling and foul language. This movie is most certainly not suitable for children under 12.
Teen, 17 years old Written bythelastsamurairocks August 28, 2015

Great, it justs needed more action

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 24, 2015
Kid, 8 years old July 2, 2015

Dark bloody bond flick is PG-13 for graphic violence.

My rating:R for graphic violence,graphic racy content,and brief strong language.
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2015

'Bond. James Bond.'

Armed with a licence to kill, Secret Agent James Bond sets out on his first mission as 007 and must defeat a weapons dealer in a high stakes game of poker at Casino Royale, but things are not what they seem. M : 144mins : Action, Adventure, Thriller : 7 December 2006 (Australia)
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 April 2, 2015

Excellent James Bond adaption.

Daniel Craig was outstanding, so were the other cast. The action was well done and it was a lot of fun.
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2015

More violence, sex, torture

Contains strong action violence, moderate sex references and one scene of torture
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Fantastic Bond film sure to be a classic

Lots of action violence, including references to torture, a graphic dead body shown, and a fairly bloodless but disturbing torture scene.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan September 30, 2014

Casino Royale movie review

Casino Royale is hands down the best 007 James Bond movie. The franchise has had some turns during its run. Casino Royale took a very different approach to Bond. The movie was dark and surprisingly very violent. Casino Royale was brilliant. I loved the tone of serious 007. The action in Casino Royale is awesome. Martin Campbell knows how to direct action. Daniel Craig is the best James Bond ever. In my opinion, he is better than Sean Connery. In this film, James Bond starts out as an emotionless and cold-hearted killing machine. I more than like how his character evolved as certain events in the movie happen.The characters in this edition of 007 are quite interesting. The villain is very developed. Many people might say that Le Chiffre just wants money, but in truth he needs the money or he will die. Eva Green's portrayal of Vesper Lynd was almost flawless. She was the one who emotionally affected James Bond. You can see that in the end of "Casino Royale". The movie's plot is so suspenseful. Most 007 fans will say that this movie is boring and the movie only cares about poker, but the movie uses the poker games for suspense. "Casino Royale" is very violent for a PG-13 film. Honestly, it could have been R. This is the closest the "Bond" franchise has come to having an R-rated installment. The opening sequence and the torture scene are extremely brutal. Parents should view "Casino Royale" and decide if the movie is suitable for your children. It's amazing how the 007 franchise has been going on for 50 years. I think that Casino Royale is my favorite James Bond movie. Not only is it my favorite James Bond movie, it is also one of my top 40 favorite movies of all time. I highly suggest checking out Casino Royale if you are a huge James Bond fan. This movie is very far from disappointment. It is the "Batman Begins" of the "Bond" franchise.
Teen, 15 years old Written byconnor mann May 25, 2014

DOUBLE 'O' EPIC

Casino Royale has awesome stunts and fights and mind blowing special effects. It's hard to believe it was made in 2006. It's well written, with a realistic and engaging story. There is lots of brutal violence, so not recommended for young teens or children. Casino Royale provides insight on how Bond became such a cold-hearted killer, as he learns his most important lesson: trust no one...
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2014

The movie is probably the worst 007 movie including Daniel Craig.

I saw Skyfall and then this. I was disappointed after watching this because it was not good. The storyline was unstable and the action was too much of an old fashion style (sometimes it is purposely like that). There is a lot of violence and some blood. There is a disturbing torture scene with James naked (that's why MPAA said this had nudity in it). There is also some sexual content involving James and women. There is some strong language and a lot of gambling between James and the bad guy. There is also some drinking.
Kid, 9 years old March 23, 2014

GREAT MOVIE

there are some questionable parts but a lot of action thats fun to watch
Teen, 14 years old Written byfictionalcharacters January 21, 2014

The teenager perspective

I first saw this movie when I was around 11 years old. Now I understand the most parents would never allow such a thing. For there is sex scenes, nudity, drinking, a lot of violence. It would be hard for children to follow the storyline. I had to watch it 2 times to get it and even still every time K watch it I learn something new each time. Many of my friends still can't watch it according to their parents and they are 14-16 years old! There is a scene where Daniel Craig is strapped to chair naked, and getting a form of torture done to him. There is a lot of sex (but then again he is James Bond). Despite that it is a fantastic movie, Daniel Craig is an amazing bond in my opinion. He is more physical in fights and he has great stamina. He is my favorite bond.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrating_guy December 4, 2013

awesome film

great film in acting action and plot, WARNING the is a TORTURE scene bond is whipped is his genitals and implied that his girlfriend is also being tortured(off screen but you hear screams) if you skip that scene should be little more okay because it is the most violent scene in the movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnozzlywins August 11, 2013

Best bond ever!!!

Great action packed movie any 10 year old could watch it. The only reason I have rated it 12+ is because of the torture scene, I closed my eyes when I was ten but watched it again at 12 and didn't find it scary at all. Daniel craig is a great hot bond with great acting from eva green.
Kid, 6 years old July 18, 2013

An Umer Made

it rocked Coarse Language, Intensity, Stronge scenes of sex and violence and gore