All member reviews for Casino Royale (2006)

Teen, 15 years old Written bycwj April 9, 2008

the greatest bond movie

Daniel Craig was a great bond. Eva Green was a great bond girl. Everyone is great. This is a great movie.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Casino Royale I thought was a pretty good movie.The sex parts were not that aggresive as other ones I've seen in movies.The vilonece was exciting I still feel sort of bad for some bad guys for some reason. the most exciting part was where the guy who MI6 had to question fought James Bond.This movie may be disturbing to some people but it is alot of fun.The torture scene was sort of funny
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2015

'Bond. James Bond.'

Armed with a licence to kill, Secret Agent James Bond sets out on his first mission as 007 and must defeat a weapons dealer in a high stakes game of poker at Casino Royale, but things are not what they seem. M : 144mins : Action, Adventure, Thriller : 7 December 2006 (Australia)
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 April 2, 2015

Excellent James Bond adaption.

Daniel Craig was outstanding, so were the other cast. The action was well done and it was a lot of fun.
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2015

More violence, sex, torture

Contains strong action violence, moderate sex references and one scene of torture
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Beginning and ending very exciting, but other than that just story

Violence- 4 (A character drowns to death, action violence, shooting and a torture scene) Sex- 3 (Bond has sex with a girl) Drinking, Drugs and Smoking- 2 (Bond has many Martinis)
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew October 10, 2014

Dark angry 007 has cartoonish violence and sexuality

My rating: PG-13 for sexual content,dark violence,language and nudity
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan September 30, 2014

Casino Royale movie review

Casino Royale is hands down the best 007 James Bond movie. The franchise has had some turns during its run. Casino Royale took a very different approach to Bond. The movie was dark and surprisingly very violent. Casino Royale was brilliant. I loved the tone of serious 007. The action in Casino Royale is awesome. Martin Campbell knows how to direct action. Daniel Craig is the best James Bond ever. In my opinion, he is better than Sean Connery. The characters in this edition of 007 are quite interesting. The villain is very developed. Many people might say that Le Chiffre just wants money, but in truth he needs the money or he will die. Eva Green's portrayal of Vesper Lynd was almost flawless. She was the one who emotionally affected James Bond. You can see that in the end of Casino Royale. The movie's plot is so suspenseful. Most 007 fans will say that this movie is boring and the movie only cares about poker, but the movie uses the poker games for suspense. Casino Royale is very violent for a PG-13 film. Honestly, it could have been R. Parents should view Casino Royale and decide if the movie is suitable for your children. It's amazing how the 007 franchise has been going on for 50 years. I think that Casino Royale is my favorite James Bond movie. Not only is it my favorite James Bond movie, it is also one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time. I highly suggest checking out Casino Royale if you are a huge James Bond fan. This movie is very far from disappointment.
Kid, 11 years old September 6, 2014

A change from classic Bond

A very good film, but a big change from classic James Bond. It shows a graphic scene of torture; strong, bloody violence; occasional moderate swearing; moderate sex and a sad scene of drowning. Really, though, the big deal is mostly the torture scene.
Teen, 15 years old Written byconnor mann May 25, 2014

DOUBLE 'O' EPIC

Casino Royale has awesome stunts and fights and mind blowing special effects. It's hard to believe it was made in 2006. It's well written, with a realistic and engaging story. There is lots of brutal violence, so not recommended for young teens or children. Casino Royale provides insight on how Bond became such a cold-hearted killer, as he learns his most important lesson: trust no one...
Kid, 9 years old March 23, 2014

GREAT MOVIE

there are some questionable parts but a lot of action thats fun to watch
Teen, 14 years old Written byfictionalcharacters January 21, 2014

The teenager perspective

I first saw this movie when I was around 11 years old. Now I understand the most parents would never allow such a thing. For there is sex scenes, nudity, drinking, a lot of violence. It would be hard for children to follow the storyline. I had to watch it 2 times to get it and even still every time K watch it I learn something new each time. Many of my friends still can't watch it according to their parents and they are 14-16 years old! There is a scene where Daniel Craig is strapped to chair naked, and getting a form of torture done to him. There is a lot of sex (but then again he is James Bond). Despite that it is a fantastic movie, Daniel Craig is an amazing bond in my opinion. He is more physical in fights and he has great stamina. He is my favorite bond.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrating_guy December 4, 2013

awesome film

great film in acting action and plot, WARNING the is a TORTURE scene bond is whipped is his genitals and implied that his girlfriend is also being tortured(off screen but you hear screams) if you skip that scene should be little more okay because it is the most violent scene in the movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnozzlywins August 11, 2013

Best bond ever!!!

Great action packed movie any 10 year old could watch it. The only reason I have rated it 12+ is because of the torture scene, I closed my eyes when I was ten but watched it again at 12 and didn't find it scary at all. Daniel craig is a great hot bond with great acting from eva green.
Kid, 6 years old July 18, 2013

An Umer Made

it rocked Coarse Language, Intensity, Stronge scenes of sex and violence and gore
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Moore July 4, 2013

Great spy flick.

Daniel Craig really stays faithful to the James Bond depicted in the novels. He is dark, gritty, but still cool. He is a positive role model for fighting against the funding for terrorist organizations. Like I said before, Craig is very gritty as Bond. He is seen killing many people in brutal ways but all of this is done to enemies trying to help the terrorist organizations. There is a brutal scene where Bond is subjected to testicular torture to give the vilain answers. The Bond girl in this movie is Vesper Lynd (portrayed by Eva Green) and they are seen kissing passionately in the movie but there is no explicit nudity. The language is the average you hear in a PG-13 action movie. A few uses of D*mn, I think a few sh*t, and one use of b*tch. Characters in the movie are seen drinking alcohol. I don't see how it would phase children at least 12 or under.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymusicforver July 2, 2013

Good for Tweens and Up

Teen, 13 years old Written byfanfanfan December 18, 2012

be prepared for 007

This is James Bond. Drinking, sexual content and violence are given. The plot is enriching and complicated. There are several disturbing parts, so if you are a parent, prewatch and know your kids. I was warned about a torture scene, but honestly, I thought that part was hilarious. The first Bond movie I've seen and it set a high standard.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2012

Strongly Reccomended

Great story line and a brilliant film. Casino Royal is a classic bond film with a twist and it's a great film for lovers of action. one downside is though it's not suitable for kids under 11 in my opinion as there is a lot of violence.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr. Tights June 9, 2012

Good Movie!

If I was to rate this movie it would be: R Intense violence throughout, a disturbing torture scene, sexual content and nudity, mild language