All member reviews for Casino Royale (2006)

Teen, 15 years old Written byconnor mann May 25, 2014

DOUBLE 'O' EPIC

Casino Royale has awesome stunts and fights and mind blowing special effects. It's hard to believe it was made in 2006. It's well written, with a realistic and engaging story. There is lots of brutal violence, so not recommended for young teens or children. Casino Royale provides insight on how Bond became such a cold-hearted killer, as he learns his most important lesson: trust no one...
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2014

The movie is probably the worst 007 movie including Daniel Craig.

I saw Skyfall and then this. I was disappointed after watching this because it was not good. The storyline was unstable and the action was too much of an old fashion style (sometimes it is purposely like that). There is a lot of violence and some blood. There is a disturbing torture scene with James naked (that's why MPAA said this had nudity in it). There is also some sexual content involving James and women. There is some strong language and a lot of gambling between James and the bad guy. There is also some drinking.
Kid, 9 years old March 23, 2014

GREAT MOVIE

there are some questionable parts but a lot of action thats fun to watch
Teen, 14 years old Written byfictionalcharacters January 21, 2014

The teenager perspective

I first saw this movie when I was around 11 years old. Now I understand the most parents would never allow such a thing. For there is sex scenes, nudity, drinking, a lot of violence. It would be hard for children to follow the storyline. I had to watch it 2 times to get it and even still every time K watch it I learn something new each time. Many of my friends still can't watch it according to their parents and they are 14-16 years old! There is a scene where Daniel Craig is strapped to chair naked, and getting a form of torture done to him. There is a lot of sex (but then again he is James Bond). Despite that it is a fantastic movie, Daniel Craig is an amazing bond in my opinion. He is more physical in fights and he has great stamina. He is my favorite bond.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrating_guy December 4, 2013

awesome film

great film in acting action and plot, WARNING the is a TORTURE scene bond is whipped is his genitals and implied that his girlfriend is also being tortured(off screen but you hear screams) if you skip that scene should be little more okay because it is the most violent scene in the movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 October 16, 2013

Best bond movie.

The best bond movie ever! This movie is great although it contains strong violence. The violence isn't exactly frequent but it is very strong and includes a torture scene. The is also some alcohol use and very mild language (hell,d*mn).
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnozzlywins August 11, 2013

Best bond ever!!!

Great action packed movie any 10 year old could watch it. The only reason I have rated it 12+ is because of the torture scene, I closed my eyes when I was ten but watched it again at 12 and didn't find it scary at all. Daniel craig is a great hot bond with great acting from eva green.
Kid, 6 years old July 18, 2013

An Umer Made

it rocked Coarse Language, Intensity, Stronge scenes of sex and violence and gore
Teen, 15 years old Written bymusicforver July 2, 2013

Good for Tweens and Up

Kid, 9 years old March 29, 2013

Extremely violent but good movie overal

So bloody. There is a scene of torture and it shows a guys bare butt... I'm sorry I just can't speak it was so gruesome and violent. A guy is strangled with a rope and it cuts his neck.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfanfanfan December 18, 2012

be prepared for 007

This is James Bond. Drinking, sexual content and violence are given. The plot is enriching and complicated. There are several disturbing parts, so if you are a parent, prewatch and know your kids. I was warned about a torture scene, but honestly, I thought that part was hilarious. The first Bond movie I've seen and it set a high standard.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2012

Strongly Reccomended

Great story line and a brilliant film. Casino Royal is a classic bond film with a twist and it's a great film for lovers of action. one downside is though it's not suitable for kids under 11 in my opinion as there is a lot of violence.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 18, 2012

Exciting

The best James Bond Movie. Full of everything that a Bond Movie should have. Awesome
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 11, 2012

The best bond yet.

Themovie includes knifings, guns with silencers and some long dangeroous chase scenes with crazy stunts, like jumping down an elavator shaft, climbing on a construction site, and brutal hand to hand fights, including charecters being choked and hit with guns, or brutally shot. but casino royale disposes of the other lame bond movies pointless action and stupid stories to reaveal a complex story for both action fans and bond fans.
Kid, 12 years old January 29, 2012

My personal favorite of the bonf franchise

all and all this film rocked and I give it a 10/10 it rocks! Lots of product placement though: Heineken beer, smernoff vodka, Omega watches:) Aston martin, Sony vaio, Sony Ericson coca-cola, and so forth
Kid, 11 years old November 12, 2011

007 to a new level

action fans wont be disipointed amazing
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 8, 2011

Surprisingly easy to sit through the entire two and a half hours, due to the constant intensity, suspense, and thrills.

My rating: PG-13 [borderline with R] for intense violence and action including one disturbing torture scene, some nudity/sexuality, language and alcohol use.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieReviewGuy July 1, 2011

Good for 15+

Very violent; heavy on the sexual content as well. Good for 15+. There is also some mild to moderate language, but nothing outstanding.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjbond3 June 28, 2011

iffy

i guess the violence is more of an issue,
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Great movie

No kids under 13. Plenty of violence and sexual situations.