All teen and kid member reviews for Casino Royale (2006)

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoker15 July 3, 2009

A great prequel to the Bond franchise

This movie is a great prquel/reboot to the Bond franchise. It's also one of the most violent Bond films since "License to Kill". I think nthat the nude torture scene where the villian whacks bond with a rope was not needed. It was the first time that they had Bond naked for torture, and also the most violent torture they've done so far. Another issue is that messes up his trademark "Sharken not Stirred" line in one scene where the bartender asks him "Shaken or Stirred?" and Bond says "Does it Look like I give a D*mn" The action sequences were great, and it was neat to see how Bond got his start. I also liked the cliffhanger ending which leads into "Quantum of Solace". Not for kids under 13. This movie is too violent and sexual for them. Iffy for 13, and great for 14 and up.
Kid, 10 years old May 9, 2009

Umm, great but NOT FOR KIDS!

I loved this. But I have to say in wasn't good for me AT ALL. Sexual Situations: Sexual kissing on floor and bed between different woman; nude slapping with a hard rope that makes James go to hospital after injuries of the slapping, making out, too. Violence: If you could rate stars out of violence, I'd rate them all! Bombs, pistols, stabbing, cutting off an arm (not shown, but yes, you get the idea). SO MUCH DEATH! (you see the death scenes). Etc. Language: M just HAS to say a cuss word over the tiniest things! (h*ll, a**, MAYBE a da**). Message: Terrible message for young ones! Lots of drinks served and drugs that are against the law. (I think you got the idea from what's shown above).
Teen, 13 years old Written bykayvan_922 April 4, 2009

Teen, 17 years old Written byTrinity3 March 24, 2009

REally AWEsome!!!

I saw this movie when i was 13 and thought it was awesome! I hate the gorey violence shown in horror films.=, but this isnt a horror film. its an awesome action film with intense scenes all over the place!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNickD531 January 1, 2009

Awesome

This film is absolutely amazing. This is my favourite Bond movie out of all of them, and it far better than its sequel Quantum Of Solace. However, this film is darker and more violent than the early Bond films, and most parents will find that this film is different to the Bond's they watched when they were growing up, and I do not recommend it for children under 11, but those this age and above will enjoy an amazing movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybobtown654 April 9, 2008

good bond

it was good and very sex- filled. violent and lots of sex

Teen, 15 years old Written byJustjr92 April 9, 2008

One of the best!!!!

I think that this is one of the best action movies I have ever seen!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Great movie

No kids under 13. Plenty of violence and sexual situations.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymythumbjib April 9, 2008

Non-Stop Action

I found this movie to be the best Bond movie since GoldenEye. If you are a fan of this franchise in any way, YOU MUST SEE THIS! I loved it and consider it to be appropriate for ages 13 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byumidk April 9, 2008

it was a good movie... best was when bond is being tortured in his sore spot... he makes a very funny situation out of it, although he must be in much pain. i think it is appropriate because the only nudity is the torture.

i was amazed

action packed! great movie! better than i expected
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Good movie

This movie was pretty good. CS made a pretty stupid call how no one under 14 should see it. The only inapropreit part was when they where torchering 007 naked. You should see it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywookiepie93 April 9, 2008

Awesome.

This movie is great. Go see it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Best Bond Since Connery

This is the best bond film I've seen yet. Lots of acton and explosions which is enough to entertain the action lovers. It maybe not the best for children under 10 due to some violent materiel, but other than that this is the bond to see.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydark rose April 9, 2008

Best action sequences...ever

what can i say... this movie is genius.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWebMasterYoung008 April 9, 2008

It's ok......

cool cool cool who cares it's sorat bad but just mainly know your child that's all....RATING:13+MAYBE14+DEPENDS ON THE CHILD!!!!

Really Good!

Good Movie, but not one i'll be looking back on in ten years time.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynatkh1293 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byMgoBlueNo1 April 9, 2008

Daniel Craig is the best bond yet!!

yep