All teen and kid member reviews for Casino Royale (2006)

Kid, 11 years old February 17, 2011

Great movie lots of action
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

Mature teens, I saw it with dad and am mature 11 yr. old!

I am a die-hard Bond Fan along with my dad, and we LOVED this movie! This is my favorite Bond so far, even better then Quantam. There are violent, disturbing scenes as with all Bond movies, and a very riveting scene. Action-packed and exciting this is a very good movie for mature bond-fans.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe BatFan August 12, 2010

See this before QOS

This is an awseome James Bond.It has cool stunts and class chase through Madagascar. Before you see Quantum Of Solace see this so you'l actually understand what's going on.
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2011

This is my favourite Bond movie. It's violent and contains a scene of torture. Bond goes to bed with a woman and they're naked (you can't see anything apart from bare arms and legs). The word "b-----d" is used and so is the word "ass".
Teen, 15 years old Written bylbrilowell April 9, 2008

Best Bond Yet

The new Bond is great! There's more action in Casino Royale than the other Bond movies and the plot is really great too. I can't wait until this movie is out on DVD. It's a must see movie deffinately!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byethanct86 October 12, 2015

One of my favorites, though dark. The best Bond film ever made.

I know. This is a James Bond movie; many people around here are not allowed to see them, but surprisingly, Martin Campbell does one heck of a rare thrilling job. A ton better than Skyfall, it moves the James Bond genre to something like a Superhero movies while still keeping physics in mind. As its first of its genre, James Bond is a "lady's man" or more properly "ladies' man", hence the sexual content. Women wear low cuts and tight cleavages. There is a scene where a woman, fully-clothed, lays on top of a shirtless man. They kiss and roll around. It is implied they spend the night together. The same woman is found murdered, nude, on a hammock; nothing is seen. A mans privates gets whipped but nothing is seen. This scene, not sexual, was created as a torture and may create uneasiness for many viewers as the pain exibited is intense. A man and a woman lie on a bed together, it is implied they have sexual intercourse but the scene is only for a minute or 2. No full nudity is shown, only rear nudity. As a secret agent with a licence to kill, many people are shot and killed, but the violence is just like any other superhero movie: different ways of killing, but very little blood . A man is whipped on his privates, very intense. A man threatens to cut off a womans arm; it is meant to frighten a character, but still intense. About 10 h---, a few british "bloody"s and "bugger"s about a dozen times, a few a--, d---, b---- and pr---. There is a good amount of drinking, but none to exess. The main plot of the film is revolved around a high-stakes poker game. This scene is about 30+ min, very intense, meant for mature viewers.
Teen, 15 years old Written byXboxboy15 February 14, 2009

This movie has a lot of action and a good story better than quantum of solace

This movie has a lot of action and a smart 007 agent who gets the job done The car stunt was crazy but the movie has a better story than quantum of solace
Teen, 14 years old Written byredring120 February 12, 2009

Bond's Back at his Best, but Think before taking the Kids

Since Ian Fleming created Bond, he has gone through many incarnations. Sean Connery had perfected Bond in his first movies, being able to switch between ruthless and a charmer. Roger Moore was a very good Bond but wasn't able to stand to the juggernaut of Connery. Pierce Bronsman had the same problem. But today, I have to say, this new Bond is easily better then the past ones and can stand up with Connery. He is ruthless, charming, and even a bit humorous. The movie starts off in one of the most memorable opening sequence of any Bond film. Shot in black and white, it shows Bond becoming a 007. While the stories plot can be a little difficult to follow as a whole, it is an enjoyable experience. It is the best Bond I've seen since Goldfinger. As for age, not only do I think that this should not be seen by children because of the content, but I also think that the younger one's should see the older Bond movies first. If they are interested, of course. There are scenes of great emotional destress and even torture. This is not a children's movie. But for the people who have seen other action movies like, say, "Hot Fuzz" this should be appropriate. In conclusion, don't take children, but if you want to see James Bond at the top again, see this film.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe age organizer January 25, 2015

Casino royale

13 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 October 16, 2013

Best bond movie.

The best bond movie ever! This movie is great although it contains strong violence. The violence isn't exactly frequent but it is very strong and includes a torture scene. The is also some alcohol use and very mild language (hell,d*mn).
Kid, 9 years old March 29, 2013

Extremely violent but good movie overal

So bloody. There is a scene of torture and it shows a guys bare butt... I'm sorry I just can't speak it was so gruesome and violent. A guy is strangled with a rope and it cuts his neck.
Kid, 11 years old October 26, 2011

Quantum of Solace Review

I just saw Casino Royale recently. This movie did not bother me as much because I saw Quantum of Solace. THAT one was FANTASTIC!!!! But in Casino Royale, Bond is seen having sexual affairs with 2 women, and his genitals are beaten with a knotted rope. All in all, this movie should only be shown to children 11 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 July 5, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr581 September 27, 2009

Great but a disturbing torture scene

The torture scene made me scared
Teen, 13 years old Written byrunner4ever April 9, 2008

scary at times but really good otherwise

The violence was bad it also had some sexual related stuff and the torture scene was on the verge of being really bad but other than that i would say 12 and up(that is being mature for your age) Daniel Craig was the best 007 that i have seen he is awesome.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

One of the best movies of the year--and easily the best 007 movie I have ever seen.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

Bond is back

Trying to keep this short, this is once again an excellent addition to the long line of Bond movies, and this one also does the best in keeping to Ian Fleming's novel. Craig does an excellent job playing a gritty Bond, a Bond before as everyone knows him. I highly suggest you watch this movie, but please read other reviews, as I admit I have a very biased view of Bond movies, and have seen every single one (and thought all of them were good). In other words, don't take my word for it: I'm a Bond person. As for content, The sexual content isn't as bad as in some other Bond movies. Violence also isn't that bad, but there is blood in the results now. The torture scene isn't anything to worry about since Bond makes it almost a comic situation. Language is reduced to basically a few b*st*rds and other mild words.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfoblova01 April 9, 2008

this movie was so had random characters come in it and just go was more relalistic then the other ones but they could of done better.......and i think they could have found a better james bond too....but you should see it though because this is just my thoughts!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Skip this One

Seemed like a pretty graphic movie for PG-13. The torture scene was horrible, and nude. It was also extremely boring. Just skip it, please. Not worth any of your money.