All member reviews for Casino Royale (2006)

Darker than usual Bond; too violent for tweens.

Adult Written bymjoys April 9, 2008

Last half hour is hard to stomach

I thought this movie was pretty good up until the last half hour where it should have ended anyway. The torture scene was hard for me to stomach although there were alot of uncomfortable laughs. Also the movies starts off with a violent killing and glorifying it. Too bad.
Adult Written bycptnrandy April 9, 2008

A great new Bond.

This is a terrific action flick and a great restart for the Bond series. That said, it's violent and focused on a hired killer and womanizer. Use judgement before sending a young teen.
Adult Written byecapulla April 9, 2008

Fresh Bond identity

Not for the young
Teen, 13 years old Written byumidk April 9, 2008
it was a good movie... best was when bond is being tortured in his sore spot... he makes a very funny situation out of it, although he must be in much pain. i think it is appropriate because the only nudity is the torture.

i was amazed

action packed! great movie! better than i expected
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Good movie

This movie was pretty good. CS made a pretty stupid call how no one under 14 should see it. The only inapropreit part was when they where torchering 007 naked. You should see it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywookiepie93 April 9, 2008

Awesome.

This movie is great. Go see it.
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008
Pretty cool. Lots of action and violence. special effects are good, but the sex scenes are just annoying and pointless.
Adult Written byLianny92 April 9, 2008

Not too Good...

I didn't think that is was a good movie at all... I thought it was pointless and stupid -.- I also don't think it's alright for kids my age to see it, this movie should have been rated 'R'. I thought it was very inapropriate. There was a lot of sexual refrences and about 2 sex related scences. Also there is a scence where they cut a hole in the chair, make him strip nude and sit on it, while they torture him by swinging a rope under the chair making it hit his balls... I really wished I hadn't seen that movie...I'm scared for life!
Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Best Bond Since Connery

This is the best bond film I've seen yet. Lots of acton and explosions which is enough to entertain the action lovers. It maybe not the best for children under 10 due to some violent materiel, but other than that this is the bond to see.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Skip this One

Seemed like a pretty graphic movie for PG-13. The torture scene was horrible, and nude. It was also extremely boring. Just skip it, please. Not worth any of your money.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycwj April 9, 2008

the greatest bond movie

Daniel Craig was a great bond. Eva Green was a great bond girl. Everyone is great. This is a great movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydark rose April 9, 2008

Best action sequences...ever

what can i say... this movie is genius.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWebMasterYoung008 April 9, 2008

It's ok......

cool cool cool who cares it's sorat bad but just mainly know your child that's all....RATING:13+MAYBE14+DEPENDS ON THE CHILD!!!!

Really Good!

Good Movie, but not one i'll be looking back on in ten years time.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynatkh1293 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byMgoBlueNo1 April 9, 2008

Daniel Craig is the best bond yet!!

yep

It was the was horrible!!

this movie was one of the worst bond movies ever. If you want a family bond movie with no violence and not many swears choose this one. BUT DO be aware that it has a few sex scenes and much love. It is a bad name to all bond movies!!
Adult Written byJoe Morris April 9, 2008

Only 3 stars for this espionage masterpiece?!

Casino Royale deserves the highest praise. The action is incredible, Craig is superb in the role, the direction is slick, the plot intriuging. Not only is this the best Bond in years, it's an outstanding action thriller in it's own right. Craig is also arguably the best to have donned the tuxeo so far. Damn near essential viewing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byabodoh April 9, 2008

Bond Thrills... Yet Again

Another great movie put together by the people behind 007-James Bond, I like how its more Connery-esque in the matter that Bond fires his gun all of 20 times in the film and the is more Hand-To-Hand Combat.