All member reviews for Catfish

Online life docu reels viewers in with suspense, humanity.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBrandon Vander Hey September 26, 2010

Interesting thriller that will interest teens and adults.

MINI REVIEW: I love Catfish, I wish it would have explored Facebook a little more, but other than that, it's fast-paced, interesting, and suspenseful. It's some of the best stuff out there right now! Couldn't have been better for what it was.
Teen, 15 years old Written byBrando804 October 3, 2010

No need to TALK to your kids about online safety, just have them see "Catfish!"

I saw this film yesterday, and I must say, I was blown away. It presents such a personal, emotional, almost frightening, and TRUE story. If you're worried about your kids online safety habits, just have them watch this brilliant cautionary tale!
Parent of a 17 year old Written byBob97531 May 2, 2011

I hated it

I let my daughter watch is film and she was horrified from the sexual and violent scenes I would ban this film or make it an 18+. I advise you not to watch this film with children or without.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymsscuba1999 October 29, 2010
Catfish is a very important film, and all teens should have to watch it and discuss it with an adult.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 6, 2011
kinda weird i didn't really like as much as i thought i was going to do but it was ......
Teen, 14 years old Written byCityofbonesfan019 January 12, 2011
I did like this movie. It piled on the suspense but with no violence. It has the message that not everyone is who they say they are and you need to be careful.