All member reviews for Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore

Goofy animal adventure is full of first-grade humor.

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

BORING!!!

IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!! I HATED IT!!!!! WORST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlsatian November 27, 2014

Pretty good

I actually really like this movie, despite it being a film for the younger audience and supposed to be boring for the older audience, but I find it quite entertaining. It has a little violence in it, nothing too aggressive, but younger audiences, around 3-5 years old may find some parts of the film scary. People have different views on what a film is like, but I actually like this film, and I honestly find it just as much, or even more entertaining as the first film. Just be aware of the mild violence, mild threat and a scene of cats that are 'cat-nipped', but apart from that this movie is great for those who are of the age 6 and above
Parent Written byShugocharafan88 January 7, 2013

I Luv staraptor <3<3<3<3

check this out scratch.mit.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=276874#p276874
Parent of a 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written byFIAB December 5, 2012

Awesome film....5 stars!

I love this wicked movie :D It's awesome :)
Parent of a 8 year old Written byMamaBearNJ August 12, 2012

Cute

The movie works on two levels. If you've watched a certain number of secret agent movies, you can enjoy spotting the visual references (like a supervillain lowering the hero & heroine slowly towards a tank, shades of _Live & Let Die_). If not, you can just enjoy the over-the-top action sequences & the animal cuteness. Fortunately, in our family we like both secret agents and cute furry animals, so we all had fun with this one. Although there are intense action scenes that may scare some younger children (including one cat taking off his fur & revealing himself as a Terminator-like robot), on the whole I thought the movie bent over backwards not to be upsetting: mad or incorrigible dogs only risk "the kennels," not euthanasia, and even the supervillain falls from a great height not to death but to humiliation. Some of the CGI is a bit creepy, as well as a bit unsatisfying to my tastes; it makes me nostalgic for the older breed of animal movie, like _That Darn Cat_ or _Benji_, that filmed the animals' natural expressiveness rather than superimposing humanoid facial expressions on them. It's not a great classic, but it's a fun movie of its kind, with a nice message: you can overcome prejudice and make friends with someone who's different from you.
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2012

Don`t watch it!

I didn`t like the movie. It was very stupid! Don`t even bother to see it. Small children won`t understand what is going on because there`s a lot of top secret, agents and missions. It`s NOT a nice movie for kids because the cats attack the dogs. Do not dare to see it! It has a lot of violence!
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeppersReviews April 27, 2012

C+

Cute,but nothing too different to the first film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 April 5, 2012

Dumb,Pointless Sequel

Dumb,Pointless Sequel might amuse Kids but will be Disappointing for Adults
Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 March 26, 2012

woof

this film is not good. the only good part is the very mild action, and even thats not that great
Teen, 13 years old Written bymadelineshadowrose December 30, 2011

goofball movie for kids

There is on seen when some cats are high on catnip and act like stoners
Kid, 8 years old October 20, 2011

Don't bother

Parent Written byTetris101 July 31, 2011

Crap.... stupid... in a "G" movie

Why does a "G" movie have to have the words crap and stupid in the span of 5 minutes? I don't consider myself a prude, but I do NOT need my kids copying this language. Very disappointed.
Adult Written bybdh July 3, 2011

not that good

not any good but entertaining enough
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2011

horrible

Hate it dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byjhartsock81 May 17, 2011

Put it on the Netflix list for the kids

I watched it with my son and his friend. The whole movie is based around talking animals. How more unbelievable can you get. But over we liked it. Yea its cheesy, but if it can keep my sons attention it cant be all bad.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2011

Kids movie? Give me a break!!!

I saw this movie and it was horrible! I cannot believe I wasted tons of money to see this crap in theaters! Just kill me now, This movie sucks!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2011

I took my little brother to see this and it was such a funny movie!!
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2011

Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore

Big theme is betrayal. And there is some action violence. And I personally think that you guys were too rough on this. It was very good. It ha really funny slapstick humor.
Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2010

In my opinion Cats and Dogs was a better movie. The evil cat was hairless and freaky in an ugly way. A few funny moments but overall there is nothing that was very interesting.
Teen, 13 years old Written byP33lzHeer December 13, 2010

._.

No offence but what a sad excuse for a sequel! Previous cats and dogs (which we ALL forgot) was much better