All teen and kid member reviews for Charlie St. Cloud

Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2011

Great Movie

This movie was awesome! Charlie was an amazing brother and it was so sad when the car accident occured. it was confusing at times but it all tied together at the end. charlie was a bery devoted brother to Sam and i really liked that part. Charlie aslo showed to care about others when he saved a girls life who everyone thought had died. You have to see this movie. It's AWESOME!
Teen, 17 years old Written byEmandCamMovies December 29, 2010

THis movie was great! There was nothing I wouldn't let a 10 year old see. I think it might be just a little to intence for a 9 year old. There was very light sexual content nothing that you couldn't fast forward through. I'm concerned a little about some of the violence because there is a very intense car acciident but there is little gore! Also there was an inspireing message near the end. But I strongly recomend to a parent that is considering letting their child watch this to not only base their final decision on their childs age and to also think about their childs matureity level.
Teen, 13 years old Written byalexachaldolol November 16, 2010

it was good but no younger children

i think it was a good movie but no one under 10 can watch
Teen, 15 years old Written byBishopberry August 15, 2010

Strange, but Good

This movie was very strange. I thought Zac Efron put on an absolutely wonderful performance, but the movie as a whole wasn't that interesting. There is one scene in which the two main characters have sex, but nothing too graphic is shown. I think the overall message of the movie, to live your life as well as you can and let go of things that happened in the past, is a very good one. This movie has a sad/depressing tone almost the whole way through. I might not recommend it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMc876423 August 19, 2014

Charlie St. Cloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I utterly love this movie. I love this movie because the movie is telling us that sometimes it is hard to let go of the past and not live in but the best way is to take one step at a time toward delight, it doesn't matter how hard that may seem. It also saying that you just because you put off your dream it doesn't mean that you have to lose your dream completely. In addition I like how Charlie is a dedicated and loyal brother to his little brother even though his own needs go by the wayside. He doesn’t know how to manage his grief and instead drowns in it. Yet, the movie has only a little violence because a child dies in a terrible car accident and you see blood, cuts, and bruises. Guys talk trash after a sporting event and at a bar; one of them gets punched in the mouth. Additionally there is a little sex such as the main characters (Charlie and Tess) kisses passionately and spends the night together; he's seen with his shoulders bare and Charlie is seen shirtless. There is some language such as “ass”, “d--k.” “S--t”, "hell," "damn," and "crap." And there is some drinking. Overall, I think this movie is a great movie for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySabryna berthelot January 27, 2013

An Amazing movie

this movie was the best because the acting and the story was really good. I liked this movie because I really liked to watch sentimental drama like this movie also, Zac Efron acting really good in the movie.In addition the story was really good. When zac efron acting in a sad scene he was really credible. Another reason for what I liked this movie was that music was very appropriate to the scenes. When it was sad they choosen to played a sad song. When it was happy the music was happy too. I really loved the mood of this movie because it was very sentimental. In the movie,Charlie saw the ghost of his little brother Sam.Charlie go to saw him everyday in the forest. At the end ,the ghost of Sam disapeard and it was very sad. This movie was worth seeing because it was a really good movie.If you like sentimental movies,this movie was a movie for you! 27.01.13 Sabryna Berthelot
Teen, 16 years old Written bybigturtles13 April 13, 2012

my review of charlie st. cloud

this is one of his best movies. high school musical was okay but he has done better.
Teen, 14 years old Written byminniemousegal March 26, 2012

Really made me think

This zach efron packed drama actually suprised me! I imagined it to be a little more intense and sexy content, but it's nothing you cant forward through. This movie included great positive role models and was a pleasant suprise.
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2011

Charlie St. Cloud Review

I loved the movie but it's not for little kids.
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2011

Emotions

I loved this movie! I cried the hole time. This movie kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! The emotion is just passed on as if you yourself were in the movie! I loved this movie and i hope you all do too!
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2011

Better than I thought

Good movie. If you watch it with your parents, they will probably approve. (But not if you're like 7 and watching this...)
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2011

Charlie St. Cloud

This movie is good. PG-13- For a scene of a car accident including some thematic elements, a scene of a brief fistfight, some alchol use, language, a scene of brief sexual content, some sensuality, and peril.
Teen, 16 years old Written byunderdawg June 20, 2011

i luv this movie

if it wasnt so sad i would have put it on for age 8 but sam (charlies brother) dies and they use the words a** and s**t and d**k some its violent because theres a bar fight and they show the car acciedent its bloody but charlies a great brother
Teen, 14 years old Written byjongoalkeeper24 May 27, 2011

Depressing....... But great Movie!!

Loved it!! There were several strong messages sent in this film. It does get hard for younger kids to understand what is going on. It's a great movie and you should definitely see it!! It showed what living in the past can do to you and what REAL love is!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2011

Good move, but WAY to confusing

It was an ok movie. It just made no sense how tess and charlie were doing things together like he would do with sam, but tess isn't dead. How is it possible to have a catch with someone who is not alive? Other than that is and ok movie, but it really just didn't make any sense. Even my mom didn't get it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse April 2, 2011

Boring pretty slow movie

It was pretty boring once it got towards the end I was happy it was almost over this movie has a car accident which kills the main characters brother and the main character almost dies himself also it has some language but not horrible and some romance between Tess and the main character
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp March 28, 2011

Very good, very emotional. Teens and up.

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for mature thematic material, language including sexual references, an intense accident scene and some sexuality. I used to HATE Zac Efron, but after seeing this movie, I don't. This movie was very good, and I'll admit: it was very sad. The emotional intensity of this movie alone would give this movie a PG-13 even without anything "inappropriate". I do not cry easily, but I was crying my eyes out 10 minutes into the movie. Very very sad. I never cried so hard in a movie before in my life.
Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2011

Good for Tweens and teens and adults

Awesome movie! A little Violent involving Drunk Driving, Car accidents and Deaths. Mild Language, And some Sensuality, But its rated PG-13 for something right? Awesome movie and perfect for a Tween Sleepover!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 6, 2011

this movie is so sad!
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

Made my top 5 movie list

This was a great movie! I'd love to watch it 10 more times! It's sad, but a great story. Plus Zac Efron is super cute! Great sleepover movie :)