All member reviews for Charlie's Angels

Action packed

Women kicking the bad guys is entertaining if unrealistic. For 15+ audience
Parent Written byrediranch June 7, 2011

Not for teens

Good movie - but not for 12 year olds as the main review says. There are lots of female body parts being shaken and zoomed in on in this movie, and should be limited to 14+, 17+ for Christian families (such as ours). We don't subject our children to all the sex on TV and cable. If you do, 12 may be suitable. As far as the actual movie is, for adults it is entertaining - but we could also do without the sex. Foul language is not rampant, as is the case with most of the current action movies.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjosemunozleon November 15, 2010

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2010

I loved this movie since I was 6 (I know it's hard to believe). It has great action. 8 or 9+
Teen, 15 years old Written byCommon_Sense_Movies December 29, 2014

Good action comedy intended for teens and adults

This is an entertaining movie with an all-star cast (Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, Bill Murray, and Sam Rockwell) and a number of funny, "quotable" lines. It has some stylized violence, mild swearing, and a fair amount of sexual innuendo, along with mild nudity. Though some of the less appropriate jokes seem corny, there are some good, memorable jokes (and Bill Murray is hilarious in his performance). This deserves its PG-13 rating, but appeals to both teenagers and adults. Though original in its own right, it does heavily borrow from other resources: this was (loosely) based on a cult TV show (it even has a line about "another movie based off of an old TV show" in the beginning of the movie). In addition, "Mission: Impossible"-esque security methods and technology are used in some scenes. And as this was an action film released in 2000 (and probably in the making around 1999), there are two bullet time scenes and two red-pill blue-pill references. These references are actually funny and enjoyable (and obvious in an overly blatant way), so they don't feel too much like ripoffs.
Parent Written byDuncanDerund September 2, 2014

Movie

PG-13 for action and sexuality and some language.Great Movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMackenzie Logan July 7, 2013

Awesome movie

I have been watching this movie since I was about five. Its one of my favourite movies. The action is awesome, as are the three main actresses Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Lu in the movie. I deffinatly recommend this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag June 22, 2012

Superb action scenes, weak screenplay. Okay for tweens and up.

"Charlie's Angels" is a movie remake of the 1970's TV series of the same name. Though the movie is not taking itself too seriously, it still is not exactly good. None of the actresses get a chance to act, the story is overused, and the screenplay is not really good. Still, the combat and action scenes are quite good and entertaining. The movie is not all bad, but also not good. The movie hasn't got much inapropriate content. There are fairly a lot action scenes, but nothing too strong. The sex references are mild. Very little language. Since the movie's entertaining and not any brutal, dark or disturbing, tweens will handle it. 10+
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2012

Suckish

Terrible movie, acting sucks and its not interesting, I love action movies, i fall asleep during comedys and dramas and stuff like that, but i could barely stay awake during charlies angels. Theres no point to it and its just a bad movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 March 5, 2012

charile ruled

this is a really good movie no words to say
Teen, 15 years old Written byGreenMaple January 1, 2012

Pause

I'd put it at a pause no matter the age. I think it's important for teen viewers to see both the good and less-admirable actions and qualities in the main characters. In my opinion there are a number of scenes that might be better to skip, but it can still be an entertaining comedy.
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2011

nice website

great website
Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 9, 2010

Very fun, action-packed, and entertaining

Despite campy, over-the-top, Matrix-style fights (which are actually very fun to watch), this is a very entertaining, fun movie. The action, the acting, and the story all works together well. Parents: There is a lot of sensuality, stylized violence, some nudity and language. Bottom Line: Great if you want to let your mind go. Sit back, relax, and enjoy! Thanks for reading! - Movie Man
Kid, 1 years old June 29, 2009

hi i recomend this movie only for adults 21 and up
Adult Written byadamantium April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

Fabulous!

I'm 13 not 11! I loved this movie cameron diaz, drew barrymore and lucy liu were great!

Very Very Good

Very Very Good Luved it keep it rockin luv ya bye

It was awesome

I have seen all of them and there is nothing wrong with this movie although I can see why it's rated PG-12....kids 7- shouldnt watch it
Teen, 17 years old Written byrobots in disguise April 9, 2008

Just 3 girls getting as naked as possible in a PG-13 movie

Its basically just a movie that tries to show as much skin as possible w/o an R rating. Anyone who struggles w/ sex or anything related should not watch it. It was kind of crappy so don't bother watching it even if you don't struggle w/ that kind of stuff