All member reviews for Chernobyl Diaries

Radioactive mutants attack in waste-of-time horror movie.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMovie Lover1234 May 28, 2012

Chernobyl diaries was worth seeing.

Chernobyl Diaries is a good movie , however it has bad language including f**k , a** , s**t, p***y , d**m, h*ll. This movie may not be suitable for younger kids because it contains scenes that cause you to jump out of your seats, there is violence in the movie , but it is not to bad , there is some blood, adults drink beer, vodka.
Teen, 14 years old Written byZackyDeje July 27, 2014

Chernobyl Diaries review

Chernobyl Diaries is a movie violent and scary.That movie is failed really...
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 December 2, 2012

scary movie

good movie but i have to say it was scary to watch
Parent Written byParent2Parent June 1, 2012

Agghhhhhhh......

Dumb, daaa-dumb bumbbbbbb ...... Need I say more! :/
Teen, 15 years old Written byHorrorFreakLover November 2, 2015

An intelligent but slightly disappointing film!

Chernobyl Diaries is an intelligent film which includes the real-life disaster of the nuclear reactor in Ukraine, tension is built up through the film but is slightly let down when the "people" are revealed. There is bad language throughout the film and some strong violence, but that is about it. There is very mild consumption of alcohol at the start as well as a few tame innuendos, neither of which I would say effect the rating to much. There are some major jump scares during this film as well as some scenes that younger views may find disturbing, also scenes of violence. As for positive role models we can only admire the tourists strength and bravery, as well as there resilience to give up. The ending of the film however, felt like a let down to the tension that was built up. It's what I call a "cop out ending," though the rest of the film is worth watching. I would say it is suitable for ages 12+ if the person is mature and not easily scared as there is nothing totally inappropriate, only some bad language and violence.
Parent Written byrafael medina November 1, 2015

A sexual intercourse at the beggining of the movie

When I watched the movie at the beggining I could see the actor who is on the floor with two woman in a sexual position . He moves back and forth with the two woman behind him. The man's buttocks touch the genitalia of the woman that is in the middle, both wear clothes. Look at the gestures of her mouth of this middle woman.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTiger13 May 22, 2015

CND

I havn't seen this movie, but I actually studied chernobyl and I know beyond general knowledge of chernobyl. When I grow up I am going to visit chernobyl. I havn't seen this movie, but it looks scary and looks like a horror movie that couldn't oviousely happen in real life.
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2015

This horror movie delivers the chills and scares, with some bloody imagery and off-screen violence.

Parents need to know that this film is scary and contains some disturbing/chilling moments and scary shock scenes which will frighten sensitive teens. It also features brief bloody images, and strong injury detail, as well as some off-screen violence (which is scarier as it leaves your imagination to work out what is happening to them). It also features frequent strong language (f*ck), and emotional scenes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZoemily December 22, 2012

Don

I found this movie pretty scary, but afterwards it's okay. There isn't much other then this creepy feeling throughout the whole film.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykira101mac September 22, 2012

Opinion

I think its a great movie, because its a scary movie , people who like scary movies should see it
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 15, 2012

Too intense for younger kids

There's a lot o blood and swearing
Teen, 17 years old Written byil0vey0u2013 June 28, 2012

Chernobyl Diaries

Great but scary movie ! I advise to watch with someone, can be jumpy ! Overall well put together, great message, and teaches you things you may not have known.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovieguy97 June 11, 2012

Amazing

Orem Peli makes another great movie. Very suspenseful throughout the movie.