All member reviews for Chicken Little

Cute, colorful, mostly lively fun; ages 7 and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana April 8, 2011

not scary.good movie
Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2010

Chicken Bigger

This was a very creative spoof of that "the sky is falling" chicken story. Although it wasn't the most interesting movie ever, it did have some funny and emotional moments. It was a pretty good movie, and it's cool to see.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 29, 2009

theres lots of.....................

theres lots of vilonce and peril but still very good and very very funny.
Educator and Parent of a 8 and 11 year old Written byRebecca Randall April 9, 2008

Adult Written byshoegirl April 9, 2008

Questionable innuendos we can do without

Why does Disney insist in shoehorning in adult innuendo into every kids movie? The overweight and squeamish boy is told he'll lose "his Streisand record collection." Why this gay slur? Sure it will go over most kids heads, but who needs it? Then a reference to an "intervention" and the kids sing a song about "being my lover. The misfit girl is called "ugly" by her classmates. Throughout the movie she refers to Chicken Little needing "closure" with his Dad because all the magazines say so. Kids will never get this, so obviously it's aimed at adults. Why bother? Why can't they make all the dialogue in kids movies funny FOR THE KIDS???? The adults will surely laugh along with the kiddie humor, but the adult stuff is lost on the kids. At least it should be.
Teen, 14 years old Written byI love cartoons! March 4, 2012

OMG emerald232!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean they should've cut out some scene's! This was a movie ment for kids. Why do you not like when chicken little and abby kiss? Well get over it! I do not like your reveiws!
Kid, 9 years old May 10, 2011

it is cool parents might like it two
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolbrees09 April 4, 2011

some scenes can be scary but not that bad.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2010

Hi

I just like the movie a little,and i notice there is Jolly Time popcorn in this movie,and that's consumerism,although i'm pretty like jolly time popcorn, and the music consumerism,like we are the champion music,etc.
Adult Written bycallofduty5 July 24, 2010

Really good film loved it when it came in fact i watch it sometimes with my gf
Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2010

Awesome! Loved it when I was 5.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccersweetie5505 April 9, 2008

AWSOME

I like it.
Parent Written byzeuann April 9, 2008

cute, but not the best disney movie

This was a cute movie. I did take my 2 1/2 yr old & she loved it. The other 2 young children we were with also enjoyed the movie. I would be careful if your child is sensitive (my 6 yr old would of had a hard time). The mass panick scenes could be scary for some. All in all this was a cute movie, but not one of the better Disney movies out there.
Adult Written bynaymatune April 9, 2008

Parent Written byjpschouest April 9, 2008

Very entertaining.
Adult Written byemerld232 April 9, 2008

Age Range for this move is 5+

I thought this movie a bit scary for the under 5 set and I couldnt' believe how many toddlers there were. They also should have cut a couple of scenes to tighten up the move, felt draggy in a couple of places and I didn't need to see 3+ sad scenes with CL and his Dad.
Adult Written bypeajay64 April 9, 2008

Too violent for little ones

OK, so I found out the hard way that this movie was too violent for my 3-1/2 year old daughter. She cried a couple of times at the loud noises and machines and moments of danger for the characters (I think she cried 3 times). However, she was able to follow the story without a problem One of my main comments is for Disney. Why do they INSIST on their animated movies having no mother figure in them? Let me elaborate. Are there mothers in any of the following Disney movies? Bambi? The Fox and the Hound? Cinderella? and now Chicken Little? Sheesh! Mom's can be tough, but do we have to be written out of every kids movie? In fact, we're even KILLED off in some of them. How sad.
Adult Written byM3 April 9, 2008

Be my lover?

Am I the only one that has a problem with a little girl character singing along to a song asking "will you be my lover"? My five year-old enjoyed the movie, but it is a very thin story jam-packed with music sequences to popular songs. This was used effectively in the Shreck movies, but it's over done in Chicken Little. Stereotypes are used, and as usual one of the parents (the mother) is dead.
Kid, 10 years old May 2, 2015

I still kinda like it

I hate to admit it but I still kind of like the jokes in the film.
Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byJulie St-F March 18, 2015

Cute, Sweet

Although it had a few moments that might frighten very small children, there was very little violent or scary. Some nice messages about self-acceptance, and not judging a book based on it's cover. Didn't love the joke at the end where the fox got turned into a girl. Underlying message that being a girl was less desirable than being a boy. This joke didn't jive with much of the rest of the film, which suggested that it was OK to be non-conformative.