All member reviews for Chicken Little

Cute, sometimes-frantic movie has peril, potential scares.

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana April 8, 2011
not scary.good movie
Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2010

Chicken Bigger

This was a very creative spoof of that "the sky is falling" chicken story. Although it wasn't the most interesting movie ever, it did have some funny and emotional moments. It was a pretty good movie, and it's cool to see.
Adult Written bynaymatune April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bySnoopylove87 September 9, 2014

Buck McCluck- Bad Parent

There was a time where I enjoyed watching this movie. It was nostalgic and I used to like it- until I watched Mr. Enter (TheMysteriousMrEnter on Youtube) review it and I sat back and realized that the movie ain't a masterpiece. It has a very confused plot line- it could have just stopped when Chicken Little won the baseball game and he wishes on the star. It would have been saved that way- but you just HAD to add the extra references and the huge aliens. Buck McCluck? He's a bad rolemodel. He practically neglects his son and HE'S the one who's embarrassed. Think of your son: he wouldn't want to throw all of his popularity and positive attention away because nothing happened. Maybe you should believe your own child or just ask WHY he threw it all away. The characters are either flat or total jerks. The only thing that makes you root for Chicken Little is pity for him because Buck McCluck is a jerkface. The romance between Abby and Chicken Little is unnecessary. The only original song in the movie is "One Little Slip" and it's a decent song- the rest are just references. I can't believe DISNEY of all people made this and it's disappointing.
Kid, 9 years old May 10, 2011
it is cool parents might like it two
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010

A COMPLETLY innapropriate movie

Wow I didn't watch that long to see that it was a HORRID movie. No bad language?!!!!!!!!! THey treat the main character super badly and treating him bad is suposedly "funny" Wow. And to think some people actually laugh at that. It makes me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not appropriate for ANYBODY!!!! And they don't give it ANYTHING ABOUT BAD LANGUAGE?! SERIOUSLY! SO MABEY THEY DON'T USE BAD WORDS, BUT THEY CALL HIM SO MANY NAMES! Wow. Such a disapointment. Warning: this is SO innapropriate. And mabey it stops in the end, but the begining is HOrrid
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 29, 2009

theres lots of.....................

theres lots of vilonce and peril but still very good and very very funny.
Educator and Parent of a 8 and 11 year old Written byRebecca Randall April 9, 2008
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written byMattmchugh February 14, 2011

OK for grade school kids

There are some moments that scared my 3-year-old daughter when she first saw it, and my then-5-year-old son got upset at some of the father-son conflict, but it all comes OK out in the end. Like so many kids' movies today, it tries to work in pop culture gags for grown-ups though none will earn more than smile. There's some sweet moments and even a few witty undercurrents, but mostly it's just a passably cute diversion for the under-10 set.
Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2010
Awesome! Loved it when I was 5.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccersweetie5505 April 9, 2008
Parent Written byjpschouest April 9, 2008
Very entertaining.
Adult Written byemerld232 April 9, 2008

Age Range for this move is 5+

I thought this movie a bit scary for the under 5 set and I couldnt' believe how many toddlers there were. They also should have cut a couple of scenes to tighten up the move, felt draggy in a couple of places and I didn't need to see 3+ sad scenes with CL and his Dad.
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2015

Chicken Little was crap. Yours, Goatworlds.

Teen, 14 years old Written byI love cartoons! March 4, 2012

OMG emerald232!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean they should've cut out some scene's! This was a movie ment for kids. Why do you not like when chicken little and abby kiss? Well get over it! I do not like your reveiws!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolbrees09 April 4, 2011
some scenes can be scary but not that bad.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2010

Hi

I just like the movie a little,and i notice there is Jolly Time popcorn in this movie,and that's consumerism,although i'm pretty like jolly time popcorn, and the music consumerism,like we are the champion music,etc.
Adult Written bycallofduty5 July 24, 2010
Really good film loved it when it came in fact i watch it sometimes with my gf
Parent Written byzeuann April 9, 2008

cute, but not the best disney movie

This was a cute movie. I did take my 2 1/2 yr old & she loved it. The other 2 young children we were with also enjoyed the movie. I would be careful if your child is sensitive (my 6 yr old would of had a hard time). The mass panick scenes could be scary for some. All in all this was a cute movie, but not one of the better Disney movies out there.
Adult Written bypeajay64 April 9, 2008

Too violent for little ones

OK, so I found out the hard way that this movie was too violent for my 3-1/2 year old daughter. She cried a couple of times at the loud noises and machines and moments of danger for the characters (I think she cried 3 times). However, she was able to follow the story without a problem One of my main comments is for Disney. Why do they INSIST on their animated movies having no mother figure in them? Let me elaborate. Are there mothers in any of the following Disney movies? Bambi? The Fox and the Hound? Cinderella? and now Chicken Little? Sheesh! Mom's can be tough, but do we have to be written out of every kids movie? In fact, we're even KILLED off in some of them. How sad.