All member reviews for Chicken Little

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana April 8, 2011

not scary.good movie
Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2010

Chicken Bigger

This was a very creative spoof of that "the sky is falling" chicken story. Although it wasn't the most interesting movie ever, it did have some funny and emotional moments. It was a pretty good movie, and it's cool to see.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2010

Hi

I just like the movie a little,and i notice there is Jolly Time popcorn in this movie,and that's consumerism,although i'm pretty like jolly time popcorn, and the music consumerism,like we are the champion music,etc.
Teen, 14 years old Written byI love cartoons! March 4, 2012

OMG emerald232!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean they should've cut out some scene's! This was a movie ment for kids. Why do you not like when chicken little and abby kiss? Well get over it! I do not like your reveiws!
Kid, 9 years old May 10, 2011

it is cool parents might like it two
Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater June 20, 2010

A good movie, not a classic, But does fall flat at times

I like this movie. It does fall flat at times, but still has it's stuff. It's funny. It's not like a Pixar movie. It's good, sorta of. I say recommeded it
Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2010

Awesome! Loved it when I was 5.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccersweetie5505 April 9, 2008

AWSOME

I like it.
Kid, 10 years old May 2, 2015

I still kinda like it

I hate to admit it but I still kind of like the jokes in the film.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySnoopylove87 September 9, 2014

Buck McCluck- Bad Parent

There was a time where I enjoyed watching this movie. It was nostalgic and I used to like it- until I watched Mr. Enter (TheMysteriousMrEnter on Youtube) review it and I sat back and realized that the movie ain't a masterpiece. It has a very confused plot line- it could have just stopped when Chicken Little won the baseball game and he wishes on the star. It would have been saved that way- but you just HAD to add the extra references and the huge aliens. Buck McCluck? He's a bad rolemodel. He practically neglects his son and HE'S the one who's embarrassed. Think of your son: he wouldn't want to throw all of his popularity and positive attention away because nothing happened. Maybe you should believe your own child or just ask WHY he threw it all away. The characters are either flat or total jerks. The only thing that makes you root for Chicken Little is pity for him because Buck McCluck is a jerkface. The romance between Abby and Chicken Little is unnecessary. The only original song in the movie is "One Little Slip" and it's a decent song- the rest are just references. I can't believe DISNEY of all people made this and it's disappointing.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2014

Cute animation is funny but has some scary moments.

When I was 3, I watched this. This was the first movie I ever watched in my whole entire life, and I loved it so much! It became one of my favorite movies of all time! Although, it does have some intense sequences and a few sexual references, it is not enough to make pre-teens not be able to handle it. Although it is G, I personally would give it to PG. Plus, although characters get vaporized, they all survive. But the movies' message is fantastic and is funny. But for a G movie, it is just too violent. My MPAA Rating: Rated PG for a few intense sequences of sci-fiction action and violence and a few sexual references. All involving kids.
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2013

A-okay film, needs attention though!

This film is a-okay, the reason why I rated this up to 8 to up is because there is mild sexy stuff, lots of violence, good hard work, leadership, Chicken Little in the beginning tells the story that he thought the sky is falling, but everyone believes it's a acorn. Abby a.k.a as the ugly duckling and Runt of the litter are good role models, but I would recall Abby more. I like the baseball scene because it teaches Chicken Little a new sport and at the end of that scene he's on the team and he's won the game even everybody congratulates him. Back to where I was before, this is not for 7 or younger. There are lots of alien invasions. At the end of the movie, the true story is played and everyone congratulates the movie and Chicken Little. The end credits are really cool through the song from Elton John and Kiki Dee's Don't go breaking my Heart, then Disney's former Cheetah Girls singing Shake Your Tail Feather. I give this a 3/5 for good effort and hard work.
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus May 26, 2012

Good for kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 4, 2012

Kind of Bad

Another one of Disney's low points. The voice of the chicken sounded weird
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolbrees09 April 4, 2011

some scenes can be scary but not that bad.
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010

A COMPLETLY innapropriate movie

Wow I didn't watch that long to see that it was a HORRID movie. No bad language?!!!!!!!!! THey treat the main character super badly and treating him bad is suposedly "funny" Wow. And to think some people actually laugh at that. It makes me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not appropriate for ANYBODY!!!! And they don't give it ANYTHING ABOUT BAD LANGUAGE?! SERIOUSLY! SO MABEY THEY DON'T USE BAD WORDS, BUT THEY CALL HIM SO MANY NAMES! Wow. Such a disapointment. Warning: this is SO innapropriate. And mabey it stops in the end, but the begining is HOrrid
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

A fun movie 4 the whole family.

Charming movie with some mildly scary parts.
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2009