Cute, sometimes-frantic movie has peril, potential scares.

Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2015

Chicken Little was crap. Yours, Goatworlds.

Teen, 14 years old Written byI love cartoons! March 4, 2012

OMG emerald232!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean they should've cut out some scene's! This was a movie ment for kids. Why do you not like when chicken little and abby kiss? Well get over it! I do not like your reveiws!
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2010

Hi

I just like the movie a little,and i notice there is Jolly Time popcorn in this movie,and that's consumerism,although i'm pretty like jolly time popcorn, and the music consumerism,like we are the champion music,etc.
Adult Written bypeajay64 April 9, 2008

Too violent for little ones

OK, so I found out the hard way that this movie was too violent for my 3-1/2 year old daughter. She cried a couple of times at the loud noises and machines and moments of danger for the characters (I think she cried 3 times). However, she was able to follow the story without a problem One of my main comments is for Disney. Why do they INSIST on their animated movies having no mother figure in them? Let me elaborate. Are there mothers in any of the following Disney movies? Bambi? The Fox and the Hound? Cinderella? and now Chicken Little? Sheesh! Mom's can be tough, but do we have to be written out of every kids movie? In fact, we're even KILLED off in some of them. How sad.
Adult Written bySam K. August 24, 2016

Funny and Cute

This is a very cute show, it's also funny. Chicken Little is a good role model for kids, he sends great messages to the audience. The main message "Small people can do big things." Hopefully you think this message is true, also.
Parent of a 17 and 17 year old Written bypoppinsfan August 14, 2015
Kid, 10 years old May 2, 2015

I still kinda like it

I hate to admit it but I still kind of like the jokes in the film.
Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byJulie St-F March 18, 2015

Cute, Sweet

Although it had a few moments that might frighten very small children, there was very little violent or scary. Some nice messages about self-acceptance, and not judging a book based on it's cover. Didn't love the joke at the end where the fox got turned into a girl. Underlying message that being a girl was less desirable than being a boy. This joke didn't jive with much of the rest of the film, which suggested that it was OK to be non-conformative.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2014

Cute animation is funny but has some scary moments.

When I was 3, I watched this. This was the first movie I ever watched in my whole entire life, and I loved it so much! It became one of my favorite movies of all time! Although, it does have some intense sequences and a few sexual references, it is not enough to make pre-teens not be able to handle it. Although it is G, I personally would give it to PG. Plus, although characters get vaporized, they all survive. But the movies' message is fantastic and is funny. But for a G movie, it is just too violent. My MPAA Rating: Rated PG for a few intense sequences of sci-fiction action and violence and a few sexual references. All involving kids.
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2013

A-okay film, needs attention though!

This film is a-okay, the reason why I rated this up to 8 to up is because there is mild sexy stuff, lots of violence, good hard work, leadership, Chicken Little in the beginning tells the story that he thought the sky is falling, but everyone believes it's a acorn. Abby a.k.a as the ugly duckling and Runt of the litter are good role models, but I would recall Abby more. I like the baseball scene because it teaches Chicken Little a new sport and at the end of that scene he's on the team and he's won the game even everybody congratulates him. Back to where I was before, this is not for 7 or younger. There are lots of alien invasions. At the end of the movie, the true story is played and everyone congratulates the movie and Chicken Little. The end credits are really cool through the song from Elton John and Kiki Dee's Don't go breaking my Heart, then Disney's former Cheetah Girls singing Shake Your Tail Feather. I give this a 3/5 for good effort and hard work.
Adult Written byadvocatewhat'sright December 26, 2012

Lowest rated in the canon at Rotten Tomatoes actually ain't half bad

The alien imagery is a bit much, but it's good overall. The baseball scene and father-son bonding after it and at the end are the best parts. I love how they spoofed The Lion King in the opening. ("Doesn't it sound familiar to you?") Great for a quick laugh. 7.5/10
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 22, 2012

Fun.

Chicken Little reminds me of a classic movie (except it's in CGI).It's really funny,great acting,ect.The aliens in the movie make it better for ages 7 and up.
Adult Written byJEDI micah August 26, 2012

Little guy, BIG MOVIE!!!

When I first saw this movie, I did not expect aliens to be in it! The aliens may actually frighten some little kids, but the laughs they will get from the characters will probably make them forget how scary they look! It is a cute movie for the whole family to watch!
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus May 26, 2012

Good for kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 4, 2012

Kind of Bad

Another one of Disney's low points. The voice of the chicken sounded weird
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

A fun movie 4 the whole family.

Charming movie with some mildly scary parts.
Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater June 20, 2010

A good movie, not a classic, But does fall flat at times

I like this movie. It does fall flat at times, but still has it's stuff. It's funny. It's not like a Pixar movie. It's good, sorta of. I say recommeded it
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2009