Cute, sometimes-frantic movie has peril, potential scares.

Adult Written bycookingsherri April 9, 2008

Disappointment

We went to see this and I was so disappointed. My six year old couldn't follow the story line because there wasn't one. The movie begins with the expectation that kids are really familiar with the sky is falling story, if not it does not really brush youngsters up on the story. It has violence, it is frightening and the message was so unclear. My 10 year old like the funny scenes but said the plot was even missing for him. I don't recommend it all.
Adult Written bymhula1@aol.com April 9, 2008

A clever and fun movie but the G rating is inaccurate.

Chicken Little is a fun movie for kids 8+ though. The G rating is very inaccurate for there's an alein invasion with some off-screen shooting but know one is injured or killed.

if was funny and cute and means somethining

Adult Written byaecdoglover April 9, 2008

A bit predicatble, good for families

Kids will love it, adults may be bored.
Adult Written byFranciJo April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Not that funny!

Teen, 13 years old Written byblondie101 April 9, 2008

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

I LOVE CHICKEN LITTLE. HE IS SOOO CUTE AND FUNNY. AND HE SOOO NOT A CRAZY CHICKEN LIKE THE OTHER ANIMALS IN THE MOVIE SAY HE IS. LIKE THE LITTLE DOG HE SAYS,"LOOK MAMA ITS THE CRAZY CHICKEN!!" AND HIS MOTHER SAYS,"OH COME ON NOW!"
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A comedy about animals

This movie is very appealing to young kids.My cousin loves this movie she has watched it over and over again.It is appropriate for the whole family.Buy it on dvd today.Have fun watching it.
no wonder it stayed in theaters for more than a month!
Adult Written bynoty4 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

A G rated alien adventure

This movie has some scenes where aliens attack the city. Even though it has aliens (one of my favorite things to read about), it isn't one of my favorites.
Adult Written byCasandria April 9, 2008

Wonderful Fun Movie

The movie has wonderful graphics, excitement and I would recommend this movie to all families.