All teen and kid member reviews for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 April 22, 2011

Truly Scrumptious!

The Child Catcher is mildly frightenig , but other than him this is a wonderful family film for all! It' s music is very catchy, and charcters are very loveable. In several scenes Baron Bomburst attempts to kill his wife. (she hillariously survives much to his dismay)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 15, 2010

Preschoolers can watch this movie

My mom said that this movie was definitely for preschoolers so I rate this iffy for a 2-year old because of some mild violence.
Kid, 9 years old October 29, 2012

love it

I love this movie
Kid, 5 years old November 9, 2011

Child Catcher Too Much!

Search "child catcher" and you won't be able to sleep EITHER! The villain is way too scary for kids. No way I'm exposing our girls to him. It's not like they're gonna miss out in life cuz they didn't see a flying car!
Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2011

it's ok

its good. some people hate on this one scene with the baron and queen, who are a married couple, dance around sing ing because of the queen's dress. you might a well hate on a leotard and tutu.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycaltuck44 November 23, 2010
it is my 6 year old sisters second favorite movie (after hannah montana of course) she had some questions as we watched the second half of the movie, she was a little nervous, but overall she was fine. she thought the first part was a bit boring though...
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

I lost six brain cells watching this!

I really don't like it. BUT IT WAS SOOOOOOOO BAD. The shooting part was just... UNBELIVALBLE.I can't belive th ey will put it in there. I'd say NOT RIGHT FOR kids.

an all time classic story

I loved this movie from when I was one years old to now. It is one of the best family stories ever. If you have never seen this movie you are a disgrace to your country. Watch it now!!!
Kid, 12 years old February 18, 2013

A Classic Kids Movie

This movie is a classic. It's full of great songs. I don't understand why so many kids are scared of the child catcher. He's silly, not scary. Only really really really sensitive kids would be scared of him. Nothing really is an issue, and there are good role models and messages.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpace-Narwhale July 10, 2015

NOT FOR SENSITIVE CHILDREN!

I was young when I first saw this. I had the worst nightmare ever after watching it. (True, I had the flu so it made it 10 times worse.) But even though I'm 13 I still really hate watching it because of that nightmare. The children catcher is just scary. Young kids will never want ice cream from a ice cream truck again.
Kid, 6 years old November 30, 2013

Favorite movie right now

This is my favorite movie right now. In my opinion it is very good. At first I didn't want to watch it and then I really liked it. It's a good movie for kids. I enjoyed it.
Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2010

Chitty chitty Bang bang.....

casts an old fashioned family (no mother) their father is an inventor who creates a odd not something you see everyday that makes a chitty chitty bang bang sound everytime you start it type of vehicle and meets this lady who's the daughter of a guy who owns a candy factory the father has a candy that makes a tooting sound.