Modern spin on Christmas Carol too mature for tweens.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMc876423 December 6, 2013

Christmas Cupid Review

It was really good movie. I agree you shouldn't compare Christmas carol with it. The story had a message for teens saying that you should spend time with the people you love around Christmas. There's a few parts were the main character said a few swear words, but it's not too much that teens couldn't watch. Only in the beginning was there were some drinking, but overall there wasn't much more parts that had drinking. There a little talk about sex, but not too much though. There's just one part where someone sleeps with her boss, but although than that there wasn't much sex in it. I really love it, when I'm grow up it would be a great movie to watch as a family, it teaches you a lot of not being alone and to be your true self. I just love it, perfect.
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2014

Awesome Movie!!

This is a great movie! I really enjoyed it!!! If you are a kid who kinda freaks out about ghosts don't watch this when Caitlin dies you don't see the death but the phone calls are creepy. Although there is little talk about sleeping with people and asking about a sex tape there is no scene where you see any sex. The main actors do say screw it a lot but there are adults and most do use that language. The swears words are minimum including ass, damn, hell, and a man saws bitchatude which he means bitch. If you want to watch this with a parent so they can explain things to you than that's good. But i would find it awkward to watch this with a parent. There is a great message to this but there are some iffy scenes with Caitlin. I highly recommend this it's great for Tweens and teens even adults. Not to much about christmas though so if you are looking for one about jollyness and christmas spirt this might not be for you. There are christmas carol like things but it's not to Christmassy. I like this movie!!!!!
Adult Written bykatiekat224 December 12, 2010

not a family movie

it was a good movie and yeah i know i knew about drinking and "sluts" "banging" ext. but why promote the and on abc family i this it was an ok movie but def not a good choice for a family channel i watch to stay away from all the negitive influences
Teen, 13 years old Written bysarahzazzle January 7, 2012

Perfect for tween and teen sleepovers!

Christmas cupid is a lol-tastic movie that is SOOOO enjoyable! It's a little cheesy but I think they pulled it off. :)
Parent Written bysideshow557 November 27, 2011

christmas cupid movie not family oriented

The martini drinking character states to the other character. "Why don't you go bang someone else, to get back at him? That's what I do." Definitely not for the whole family
Parent Written bycosmogal October 9, 2012

Horrible example for young girls

I love Christmas movies, but this movie was terrible. The main character has a martini in her had the entire movie. There is sex with random people. When the other main character finds out her BF cheated on her the advice she is given is to go "sleep with a random guy". I found this vulgar and offensive and can't fathom why ABC Family would think this would be appropriate for tweens or teens.
Adult Written byLayneE February 17, 2011

Shouldn't be compared to a Christmas Carol, which is much better.

What a waste of two hours. Not only was a drunk one of the main characters, the other main character was interested in sleeping with her boss for a promotion. Lame. Boring. Makes drinkers look stupid.
Parent of a 10, 10, and 11 year old Written byDakodalove January 4, 2013

Not a family movie

I don't bunderstand how this could be on the Family channel when the in the first few minutes there is drinking, talk about sex, and inappropriate language. This is not a family movie at all and the network should be asshamed for naming it as such.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byAsrtonaut85 December 25, 2010