All member reviews for Cinderella II: Dreams Come True

Sweet sequel has plenty of laughs for kids and parents.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 March 15, 2015

Why?

This was pointless. From start to finish.
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2010

Meehhhhh

This movie was ok, I guess. It's pretty much a few short stories all strung along into a movie. For old kids I wouldn't understand how it would be funny, but i guess it's interesting. For little kids, I guess they would find it funny. -.- Overall pretty good movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJerrQ January 28, 2014
One thing that should be noted would be that Cinderella II is comprised of three short stories about Cinderella and her friends. The main storyline that ties the three stories together would be that Cinderella's mice friends are working to make a story for Cinderella. The first short story is about Cinderella's adjustment to palace life, the second is about Cinderella's mouse friend Jaq wanting to be of greater help to Cinderella, and the third features Cinderella's stepsister Anastasia, who falls in love with a Baker. I like the part where the mice marvel at Anastasia falling in love and Cinderella comments that anyone can fall in love. The stories themselves are fairly watchable, and the voice cast does a good job at bringing the characters to life. Jennifer Hale and Tress MacNeille give a decent performance as Cinderella and Anastasia respectively. Susanne Blakeslee also does well as Cinderella's stepmother Lady Tremaine, who forbids her Anastasia's relationship with the Baker. However, Blakeslee really brings out the evil side of the character in the next sequel, Cinderella III: A Twist in Time.
Kid, 11 years old January 31, 2012

pretty boring but good for younger kids

i have this movie on tape its pretty boring and its just 3 stories put together i can't understand a older kid wanting to watch this 9 yr old movie but my little sister like it
Parent of a 5 year old Written byrockhottie101@y... September 3, 2011

Cinderella 2

it's just as good, if not better than the original. It shows kids, well people, what happens after "Happily ever after," because who doesn't want to know? There are several possitive messages in this movie. One is where Anastasia falls in love with the baker and Cinderella tells Drizella and her stepmother that it's okay to be in love with someone who doesn't have much like money. It also shows that any girl can be a princess and that dreams do come true if keep believing. Overall I give this movie an A.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2009

This is my Opinion.....

I haven't saw the movie but I know it's a good movie.... I really want to see it really,really bad!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNectaria August 31, 2009