All teen and kid member reviews for Clash of the Titans

Teen, 13 years old Written byEragonopotter June 9, 2011

Cool

Epic movie and is not that violent my brother watched it when he was 8 and wasn't a bit scared
Kid, 9 years old July 31, 2010

Movie is appropriate for tweens.

This is a very tame PG-13, with just some brief frightening images being the problem with kids. No bad language or anything, good movie for tweens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byskyrebel April 20, 2011

This Movie Was Awesome!!!

This was one of the best movies ever!!! I mean, like sure, there were some iffy bits, but all good movies have iffy bits. And I love Greek mythology so totally fine by me.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

Great Acting

This was a great movie! It was full of action, the actors were good and the special effects were great! Definitley not for little kids though. Great action movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEvonyflyer June 6, 2011

On for ages 13 and up

I personally love Greek Mythology, so it was a pretty good movie. Some parts were kind of a bore though. Mild language, but you don't even notice most of it when it is used. Awesome special effects, though there were some violent scenes depicting a guy being ripped in half and a few other scenes that were a bit violent. But, all-in-all it was a decent movie.
Kid, 12 years old January 13, 2011

HAH! Greek Mythology can never be boring! *sees film* Whoa. What a bore.

This worried me. Mythology for me was never boring and always made sense. This was the opposite. I mean, really, when a fight scene consists of only yelling and hacking, the fight is boring. The acting, as well, was very bad. So unbelievable! For example, did you know two of the characters were Saytrs? With the acting they did, you would never find out. Just a very boring action movie based on an exciting and engaging story.
Teen, 15 years old Written byneutral15 May 1, 2010

very good film, a few to watch out for though

I loved this film but, this movie might be too intense for young children. The monsters might scare them and there is a questionable scene between zeus and another woman.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 24, 2015
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2014

one of the best movies ever!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byShamefulEnglishman July 31, 2013

Such a disappointment

This movie is dreadful. The 1981 original tells the story much better. Sam Worthington is poor in this movie, he plays a Greek demi-god with an Australian accent and his character design doesn't look right at all. If there is one thing this movie can be praised for it is that it has some fabulous special effects, however that isn't enough to make up for this awful film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byReviewsFrom13 July 17, 2013

Clash of the Titans -RF13

First, I'll tell you what I thought of the movie. I found it boring, a lame tale of a beautiful Greek myth. If your kids are dying to see it, take them to it, no matter the age. The battles aren't intense, not a lot of gore, perfectly okay for younger kids. I just found this movie terrible.
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2013

one of my least favorite movies but also kind of good.

Has nonstop action, amazing effects, and a cool idea. That is everything good about Clash of the Titans. The bad things are that there is very poor character development, story telling, and the movie lacks being fun or exciting. My mpaa rating: PG-13 for Non stop fantasy action violence, sensuality, and scary images.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymovie/gamefan January 31, 2013

clash of the boringness

this remake of the 1980 film is a lot stupider then the oringal this is a boring movie so i dont reccomend
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow October 2, 2012

It's big, it's flashy, it's trashy, it's fun

I like this movie for the exact same reason that I like Ghost Rider: it's dumb, campy, silly, and undeniably fun. But I like this a bit more than Ghost Rider because there's some real story and great special effects. Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes all look and act their parts surprisingly nicely, considering the silly script. There are also some really cool fight scenes that look wonderful, whether it's man-on-monster or man-on-man. Plus, it raises some interesting questions about Greek mythology that may make people curious. Ultimitely, this won't exactly set the world on fire, but it works well with what it has.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar August 24, 2012

Dont bother

I walked into the theater expecting this to be awesome. They ruined the old story and added new stupid elements
Teen, 13 years old Written bymorgona505 July 6, 2012

Great

Its a great movie I think everyone should see just its a little gorey so its not for familys with young kids
Teen, 16 years old Written bygoldenlion666 April 14, 2012

clash of the titans

good fantasy film
Teen, 15 years old Written byLegend736 April 10, 2012

May make viewers interested in Greek Mythology

Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2012

Good, but not better than Percy Jackson.

I love greek mythology. I have to admit that this wasn't my favorite greek mythology story, but it was good. I guess it's kind of like Percy Jackson in a more violent way. I love Percy Jackson. So if you want to tech your kid some greek mythology, but this is too rough, then show your kid the Percy Jackson Books and movie. I recommend that you see the movie or read the books before you hand them to your child to see if you like them. The same goes for the clash of the titans.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 April 3, 2012

gbh

Dont bother this horrible remake that has dull charecters and bad skript.