All member reviews for Clash of the Titans

Gods vs. man 3-D action fantasy is full of scary monsters.

Adult Written byanonymous57 April 15, 2012

bearable

The whole point of this movie is the special effects which unfortunately aren't even very good
Teen, 16 years old Written bygoldenlion666 April 14, 2012

clash of the titans

good fantasy film
Teen, 15 years old Written byLegend736 April 10, 2012

May make viewers interested in Greek Mythology

Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2012

Good, but not better than Percy Jackson.

I love greek mythology. I have to admit that this wasn't my favorite greek mythology story, but it was good. I guess it's kind of like Percy Jackson in a more violent way. I love Percy Jackson. So if you want to tech your kid some greek mythology, but this is too rough, then show your kid the Percy Jackson Books and movie. I recommend that you see the movie or read the books before you hand them to your child to see if you like them. The same goes for the clash of the titans.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 April 3, 2012

gbh

Dont bother this horrible remake that has dull charecters and bad skript.
Adult Written byage 10+ April 1, 2012

Ok Fantasy Flick

Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 March 29, 2012

a great remake of a dreadful movie

nearly every scene is of violence, talk about violence, or preparing for violence. the action is very loud and fast, with multiple fights with swords, arrows, whips, and plentiful devestation. perseus in covered in goo in one scene, and there is A LOT of blood. the kraken is pretty scary, and it demolishes Argos.
Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2012

Clash !

Great movie wasn't scared one bit but the the witches part kind made me scared. I can't wait tell Wrath of the titans comes out friday march 30th. Of course me and my dad are seeing it in 3-D!
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari March 3, 2012

this is nice for pre teens

if your kid can handle rush hour 2 they might handle clash of the titan. but not sure if your kids under 12 can handle it. if your 11 year olld is baghing to watch clash of the titan you might first see if he can handle rush hour 2 if your 11 year old did handle it you can sit with you 11 year old and see if he can handle clash of the titan.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Ehhhhhh.

This was an OK movie.Sometimes it was funny but most of the time it was boring.
Kid, 11 years old December 15, 2011

A more violent Percy Jackson.

Clash of the Titans is a good movie. There is a lot of action but it could also teach your kids about Greek Mythology. People fight monsters in almost every scene, and many people and monsters are killed, but usually not in bloody ways. As for language, all you have to be concerned about is one use each of b___h and b_____d. Overall good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypatton1942 November 13, 2011

Good movie

A good movie all in all, although there was a "sex" scene and alot of violence throughout.
Kid, 11 years old October 16, 2011

ggd

this movie really sucks this film is a boring film
Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2011

GROSS

Violence, VIOLENCE, VIOLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A movie filled with VIOLENCE!
Adult Written byashbudgie1 July 9, 2011

Better than expected

It's fine for most older kids. There's a lot of violence, but it's not that gory, and there's no sex and only a few curse words. It's a lot of fun!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaneEyre<3 June 18, 2011

Decent.....

This was kinda lame. The acting was good(I mean,how can you go wrong w/ those actors?)but the CGI was horribly done. If it had been done better,then I prolly would have liked it ALOT better.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAmyre June 6, 2011

Movie is appropriate for tweens

There was a little profanity but other than that it was pretty decent.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 3, 2011

No better than the original "classic" (yeah, right...); extremely difficult to get into.

My rating: PG-13 for intense action sequences of fantasy violence.
Kid, 10 years old April 4, 2011

i love greek mythology

i love violence best movie ever
Teen, 16 years old Written byErrweb April 2, 2011
An adequate movie! Loved the action! Its true that it was not very faithful to the mythology itself and that it was a bit short, but I found it quite entertaining. Maybe it could be because I love action movies. People who love action shouldn't miss this! The only main concern is violence.