All member reviews for Clash of the Titans

Gods vs. man 3-D action fantasy is full of scary monsters.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymcguire1454 June 24, 2010

ok for kids

its ok for kids i mean it actiony
Teen, 15 years old Written by1coolerbob June 21, 2010

worth spending "dollar theater" prices on unless you love action flicks

I saw this and thought it was a very good story. and I don't mind the action/epicness in the movie too. but, if you have kids that are ready to believe anything they see (religion wise) make sure they know that this is not true. it has lots of greek mythology and could send kids the wrong message. there is also some serious PG-13 gore and violence. all in all, if you're a teen and older, it's pretty good.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybluelego94 June 1, 2010

Not that good.

If you want to see alot of monsters, action, and dont care about the story line. Then this is the movie for you. The action was good but the story was pretty bad.
Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written byflashinthepan May 21, 2010

Don't waste your money on 3D, wait for the DVD and save yourself a big dissapointment!

What a dissapointment! The original movie, even though a little hoakier, was far better. It was better in telling the story of Perseus, better in its build up of his quest and purpose and better in its general delivery of the story. Whereas this movie didn't develop at all or give much needed background to set up the story. It was mostly shot dark with a bunch of situations Perseus found himself in but if you don't know the original story, you would never understand the purpose of what this movie was supposed to be about. Just an over hyped, dumb, and poorly acted movie. This could have been sooooo much more. What more can I say....It was totally lack-lustre in 3d. They should have kept it 2D because the 3D was so nothing and nothing like Avatar. Don't waste your money. Wait till it comes out on DVD. Another screwy Hollywood directors, mentally arthritic take on what could have been a very powerful, entertaining and fascinating story.
Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2010

AWESOME MOVIE>>>>THUMBS UP!

I watched it, it was awesome! Just plain awesome! And it teaches about Greek Mythology, possitive!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTHE MOVIE MAN May 12, 2010

Movie Man on Clash of the Titans

This is a boring movie but very appropriate for kids ten and over but under ten it might be a little scary.
Adult Written byFroHead May 9, 2010

It was OK, if you are in a mood to see a movie with random violence in a plot that makes no sense. Don't try to think if you watch it. The acting is not that great. And, yes there are both good and bad role models. Io, for example is selfless and a "strong woman" role model, as common sense would say. All of the Gods, on the other hand, are arrogant, selfish, and frankly quite stupid (especially Zeus, I mean what the heck, dude). They are not good role models, especially since they have so much power. They use swear words freely as well.
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2010

2010

Clash of the titans The Best movie of 2010 i saw it in 3d Beter than 2d.
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2010

One of the best movies I have ever seen.

I saw this movie not too long ago with 7 of my friends about 11-12. They absolutly loved it. I compare it to Avatar. Hades is pretty evil. Great movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrandonheaton April 27, 2010

letdown

A major let down
Kid, 7 years old April 24, 2010

It was a great movie! I loved it, but there was some bad language. It was not very scary, but a little bloody. Pretty cool monsters.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2010

10+

i watched it with my friend it was violent kinda gory and very good
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2010

great for kids older than 11 but great movie

this was my favorite movie i have ever seen! great in 3D to i loved it but to violent for kids younger than 11
Adult Written bycyber_mom4 April 17, 2010

Not for kids

Violent and scary.
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2010

Don't Even Think About This Movie

I saw this and was both disappointed and bored with this movie. I like Greek Mythology, but this movie was.....how do I put it.....Just plain bad! The content shouldn't be a problem because you just shouldn't be seeing it anyway. I don't blame the director (completely) of this one, because the first one was pretty lame too, but they could have at least used more modern effects; it was very cheesey and corny.You should see nothing at all over seeing this cheesey remake.
Parent of a 12 and 13 year old Written bynedlobnorac April 16, 2010

Go Persius!

love it - great adaptation of the original. story remains true while effects are good
Parent of a 8 and 12 year old Written bytimbern April 12, 2010

No 3D, no plot, not worth it

Wow. Can't say enough bad about it. Just a poorly done movie. The 3-D was on for only maybe 10 minutes of the movie (mostly just the credits and intro) at most, most of the movie is shot in 2D so don't bother with 3D unless you want to waste your money. Story was weak and action was so so. My 12 year old was expecting some wild 3D action, got none, wasn't expecting much of a plot, so little surprise there.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byrkh08 April 11, 2010

For the Older Kids

Its a movie for older kids. Reviews like the one at howemoviereview speak to the age challenges for this movie.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2010

Okay, the older version is better

This is okay, but the older version is better. May I say there is too much violence, and a few sexual secenes. The movie is violent, and did i menchion the movie is violent?
Teen, 13 years old Written bytom the pom April 11, 2010

go ahead kids! 11+ parents are holding u back from an awesome blokes film.

a terrific film even if you haven't seen the old version. there are occasional scary monsters and a bit of gore in there, but most kids wont care. sam worthington is fantastic in the role of perseus and is mind-blowing in 3-D