All member reviews for Clash of the Titans

Gods vs. man 3-D action fantasy is full of scary monsters.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChandler Warren April 10, 2010

Clash of the Titans

The movie was very good i saw it w/ my best friend and we both thought it was awesome!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010

BORING

This movie is not really that violent
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 April 10, 2010

GREAT MOVIE, ALRIGHT FOR TEENS

Although there is a PG-13 rating, it is pretty violent. It isn't as bad as Gamer though, so if your kid saw Gamer, this movie is alright.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2010

ok......

cool movie! ;)
Parent of a 4 year old Written byboomilito April 9, 2010

good to all viewers

just injoy the show,its just only an intertainment
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatiemay017 April 7, 2010

i personally LOVE Greek Mythology so this was perfect for me. very well mad, follows the story correctly and has good acting and characters. LOVED IT!!!
Kid, 8 years old April 7, 2010

all the actors are really good like ralph fiennes danny hutson and sam worthington characters are trying to find out what happened to the kraken what is its story
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek97 April 7, 2010

Perfect for teens not so much for younger kids/ preteens

this move was THE BEST everyone should go see it. it might be to scary for kids/preteens for the action violence and people dyeing
Parent of a 2, 3, and 5 year old Written byGotRustyB April 6, 2010

good clean popcorn flick

All in all I liked the movie. It was good. Not Earth shaking but good. I thought the special effects were good, the acting was better than the reviews said, and I liked the story. I didn't really dig the old one so maybe that's why it was easier to like this one. I don't know what people were expecting but this was a popcorn movie. If you're looking for Oscar worthy performances I would go see something else but if you're just looking for a good time. This movie really is decent. Also on another note, there is very little cussing and no nudity, which I thought was a positive thing. It's hard to find an action movie anymore without a ton of swearing or nudity but this one pulled it off and for that I am grateful.
Parent Written byPlague April 6, 2010

Clash of the Titans

The beginning started off kind of on the cheesy side. But as the movie progressed, the real breathtaking CGI effects started to kick in. This movie had a good plot, not great, but good. The violence was sort of mild throughout most of the movie, but the epic battle scenes would impress most viewers. This movie is a great film to watch for familys who love fantasy, that I am certain.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChevelleisAwesome April 5, 2010

Good Movie!

Good movie some scenes might scare younger kids though..
Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2010

If You Like Mythology, You'll Like This Movie!

I loved this movie! It was a lot more interesting to me because I am interested in the Greek Mythology. I knew that the Kraken was not Greek, but still, it made for an appropriate monster. The only disturbing scenes, for me, were when one man stuck his head into a fire and then held it up and yelled. Another time, an ugly monster has his hand cut off and blood comes out not continuously, but drops onto the ground very fast as he is running. But I loved the action of the film! It had a good plot, not the best, but still worth watching. My mom liked it, too. The adventure is great and really, the violence and gore amounts to some of the more extreme Indiana Jones movies, or perhaps The Mummy.
Parent Written bythepedens April 4, 2010

Bad movie...

bad acting... good effects predictable story some scary CGI monsters including "the Kraken", but you've already seen it in all it's glory in the trailers on TV for the past month...
Teen, 13 years old Written bymightyjacob April 4, 2010

this is one of the best movies i've ever seen it should not be considered not to be seen because of cussing. I recomend 13+ because it might give 10 and under nightmares but overal thumbs up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCyonnara April 3, 2010

Bashy and Unrealistic suitable for older children and up

I really did not like this movie, I was expecting it to be really amazing also with the 3D but there was literally NO 3D what so ever so it was kind of a rip off. also the script and acting was horrible and even some of the special effects where sort of corny. Just do not waste your time watching it in theaters rent it or watch something actually worth your time
Parent of a 12 year old Written byBanny007 April 3, 2010

I totally LOVED this film and it was TOTALLY AMAZING!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySeannn April 3, 2010

Great, with one fault.

It was a good movie. Worth the watch, and very action packed. The special effects were amazing, and the violence was very entertaining. The only thing I though was wrong with it was how badly they bashed the Greek myths (the Kraken isn't even Greek). But the plot line and action made up for it.
Teen, 14 years old Written by1twilightfans.com April 3, 2010

is a nine year old able to watch this flim?

hmm i havent seen this yet but im going to this saturday but i have a brother that is 9 is there any parts that a 9 year old couldnt see??
Kid, 9 years old April 3, 2010

Clash Of The Titans

Rated PG-13 For Fantasy Action Violence,Some Frightening Images And Brief Sensuality
Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2010

Well, let me start off by saying the middle is a bit boring, but the ending is fantastic! It's all a little confusing the whole time, and quite tragic at parts. The violence level is very high, much more than Avatar. There are lots of scary monsters, including the Kraken, Medusa, and giant scorpions. There is lots of peril and many of the main characters die. There is a sort of happy ending, but I won't give it away here. I reccomend not seeing it in 3D because it's a ripoff. There are many parts where you think it's going to jump out at you and it stays on the screen. The failed 3D attempt made the movie worse. The acting is great and so is the storyline. I haven't seen the original so I can't compare it to that. Persues is a good role model (kinda) throughout the movie and he fights for mankind. There are lots of "matrix" moves including Medusa getting decapitated. You should see this movie in 2D if you're over 12 or 13 because the violence will scare younger kids. Boys will most likely enjoy the movie better because of the action and monsters. Overall, it's a great action movie that has some loopholes, but still you should see it.