All member reviews for Clifford's Really Big Movie

Charming and harmless. Nap while your kid enjoys.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 18, 2010

Boring movie.

I saw this movie when I was 11 and it bored me alot. Its good for little kids but not for kids over 7 because they will fall a sleep while watching it.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bycatht September 21, 2010

A truly good movie for little ones

My kids are pretty sensitive to scary scenes, and as their mother, *I'm* pretty sensitive to inappropriate scenes and language as well! So I was happily surprised by this movie's innocence. It succeeds without adult themes or words like "moron" in every other scene. It's great for kids who want the treat of watching a full-length movie once in awhile, but aren't ready for all those other kids' movies out there quite yet.
Parent of a 2 and 6 year old Written bymom25c October 3, 2009

our 2 yr old loves clifford. great role model
Adult Written bylostremote April 9, 2008

Made my kid cry

We bought this movie without seeing it first thinking that it's Clifford and can't be too harmful! There is a part in the movie where Clifford and the gang leave in the middle of the night to join a traveling animal show. My 3 year-old daughter cries every time she sees this (she has watched the movie 4 times) I try to skip past this part, but usually don't get to the remote fast enough. Emily Elizabeth doesn't know that Clifford is leaving and this really upsets my daughter. I would recommend this for kids older than three (maybe 4 or 5)who can understand the themes better.
Adult Written byjazandmic April 9, 2008

Very Sweet Movie

My litte one loves this movie...I had to watch it about 2-3 times before I appreciated it, but it's worth it. Also, I always know when it ends, because my litte one comes out of the room crying the end song..."I can't come home until I go". She also loves the "You and Me" song at the beginning. Not for nothing, the music makes the movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Good, it's not boring. Live a little!

Come on, rapscallions, live a little! This movie is good, not boring! That Barney movie (Barney's Great Adventure) isn't lame, also good!!! Live a little, why don't you? :)
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2012

Best kid movie ever!!!

Clifford's really big movie is a great movie from a very big red dog! I saw this in theaters and I couldn't wait to get it on dvd. This movie is great for kids. But, there are some scenes that might scare little kids. One scene is so heart breaking. When Clifford leaves Birdwell Island with Cleo and T-Bone. The song Until I Go is a sad song for kids. ''You gotta get lost if you wanna be found, you got to wind up to get unwound. Things only look up from down below, and I can't come home until I go.'' says to children you can get lost for these reasons and things only look up some times. ''It only gets better after it gets worse'' and the rest of the lyrics go on, kids learn bad things about getting lost. But for the whole movie part, it's the best!
Kid, 8 years old July 30, 2010

*YAWN*

Big waste of time.For babies only.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMR PEANUT jR AT... April 9, 2008

Boring

I was so bored.
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

Cute

This movie is cute & sweet my kids love this movie they think its a funny! movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008

So So So BORING!!!!!!!!!!! (not for 4 - )

This is the most boring movie ever created! Save your time!