All member reviews for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 13, 2013

A little dull but good

DON'T WATCH WHEN HUGNRY!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byShayiscool February 15, 2013

Not bad

Very good may be a little scary for yonger children
Kid, 6 years old February 10, 2013

Fun movie for kids

It's awesome because he makes a machine that creates food to fall from the sky. The aliens are made of chicken and the spaceship is a big meatball. Other kids would like it because its funny. The pasta tornado has meatballs in it, and the aliens made it, it might be scary for little kids. But the aliens are not scary.
Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2012

Okay...good time pass.

Parents, don't waste your time renting or buying this movie for your kids. Watch it on TV, because this isn't worth your money. It comes a lot on Cartoon Network(for free). I don't find it such a great movie. It's a good timepass, though. The MPAA rating is PG.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

3rd best animated movie of 2009

the characters are funny and loveable especially steve the monkey
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus August 17, 2012

Love it!

This is a very delightful movie for just about all ages. The plot is well stated and understandable for kids and the characters were great. The best part of this movie is the humor. I love whoever designed the script for this movie! You will be laughing non-stop (I guarantee it!). The only thing parents might find iffy: a couple of kissing (or close to a kiss) scenes and some mild insults (one "h-ll hole').
Kid, 10 years old May 8, 2012

Great for Kids 6 or 7 and up!

Very little profanity, one kiss, violence possibly too scary for kids under 6. Overall great movie! Thanks for reading and I hope this helped! Nitrohazard
Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 April 6, 2012

book adaption pushes the delicious action level a bit

this funny, animated take on the popular book vividly shows the exact shame events (and more) but all in a somewhat intense style. there is destruction by food, a harrowing scene inside a giant meatball, and constant food action. in one scene, Sam catches a virus and is shown all puffed up. there is plenty of humor, ranging from toilet, to just plain LOL.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoon_girl123 February 19, 2012

Great movie for EVERYONE!

HILARIOUS! I honestly think that adults will apreciate this movie more than kids though, which kind of makes sense with all of the clever moments. (But, who can't laugh at "avacados!?!?!?!!? HAHAHAHA!) Little kids will just see food falling from the sky, but it is pretty apropriate for all ages. I love the mayor using blatant gluttony to make himself "bigger" and the little foreign dude who apparently could do everything. Okay, a little contrevorsial and stereotypical, but it's just what I find funny. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byVeronique148 February 15, 2012

Awwwwh

This by far is the cutest/funniest movie ever!! anyone and I mean ANYONE can watch this <3
Kid, 8 years old November 15, 2011

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Good movie that'll make you hungry. The result: FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymida22 July 31, 2011

mida22

look, if you're planning on buying this movie because people say it's great, PLEASE, i BEG you, don't buy it. It's terrible. I would write a super long review explaining why this movie is so bad and why you shouldn't buy it, but i don't have enough time...so i'll just say the main things. Pointless and boring about some guy making a "food-rainer" and a trying to kiss a girl that he barely knows four or more times. I actually almost left the theater, i only didn't because my little sister wanted to watch it till the end, but even she, who's seven years old, hated it! By the way, why does every single movie have to have a couple/romance nowdays? I'm actually into romance-ish things, but really, EVERY SINGLE movie has to have a couple! Oh, and thank you so much common sense, for giving this movie two stars. Finally someone agrees with me. BYE and don't watch this movie, MIDA22
Kid, 6 years old July 10, 2011

We'll have seconds.

Great family fun.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJeusus-Christ man37 July 5, 2011

Sometimes people wouldn't like this anymore if they find better movies

Nah this was an okay movie I mean It was cute, friendly but they gave this 2 stars because it was a little weird, creepy animation. I mean I loved it when it was popular in spring 2010 but now I find better movies. I usually disliked the parts when Flint flirted with sam. Yeah Sam did look good, It would be the best moment of my life if food fell from the sky which only happens in fiction world. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs? Today people find better movies to watch than this like "Avatar".
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2011

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

This movie is really good. PG- For some language, some rude content, and peril.
Kid, 12 years old May 28, 2011

Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2011

Watch a real movie!!!

It is a pretty bad movie if you ask me. Making a stupid joke about food falling from the sky which will never ever happen is a bad message. You know this movie makes kids upset! I feel like I am sussposed to like it but it was not a good movie. Why do lots of people including adults like this movie? It was torture in the movie theater! I almost wanted to murder myself in the movie theater! I only want to watch a real movie like "Avatar", Go watch a real movie. This movie sucks!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 13, 2011

Funny!

Excuse me? Why did this get two stars? It's funny! I love this movie. It's probably the best one yet. Or KIDS movie that is.
Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2011

Perfect, cheesy movie

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs is a very funny remake of the ever-so popular childrens book. It is about a lifetime science and invention geek named Flint Lockwood who invents a machine called FLDSMFR- sorry if I got that wrong- that changes ordinary water into water ever food that was entered into the master computer. At first everything seems to be fine until an overload of food orders causes the FLDSMFR to overact and make overlarged proportion sized food which tries to destroy the city of Shallow Falls later renamed Chew and Swallow due to Flint's invention. Then it tries to take over the world! On the way to victory, Flint meets a loud, nerdy, way geeky meteorologist, named Sam Sparks, who he is very attracted to. Both of them- along with the other advertisement junky, "baby" Brent, and Sam's camera-man, doctor, and co-pilot, Manny- go into the storm and try to shut down FLDSMFR. This movie has very cheesy- no pun intended- jokes that are actually quite funny for the random ones. Yes some language, but I could not hear it. I think it is the best movie to show to your kids. BYE!! Kat
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2011

LOVED IT!!!!!!

LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! IT WAS SO CUTE!!!!! ESPECIALLY THE MONKEY WAS CUTE!!!!!! VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!! This was such a great movie!! Why does it have 2 stars? It was not weird at all! It had great animation!!! This is one of my favorites! Makes me hungry. I usually like to buy as much food as I can to eat during the movie so I don't get to hungry. Food falling from the sky. I would wish that really happened. IT WAS SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!!!! I LOVE CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!!!!! Or should I call it CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF AWESOMENESS!!!! It's on for all ages!!!!! Great for kids, tweens and up! Tweens will love it!! teenagers will love it even more and adults will go crazy over it!!!!! AWESOME KIDS MOVIE!!!! IT'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!