All teen and kid member reviews for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2011

Perfect, cheesy movie

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs is a very funny remake of the ever-so popular childrens book. It is about a lifetime science and invention geek named Flint Lockwood who invents a machine called FLDSMFR- sorry if I got that wrong- that changes ordinary water into water ever food that was entered into the master computer. At first everything seems to be fine until an overload of food orders causes the FLDSMFR to overact and make overlarged proportion sized food which tries to destroy the city of Shallow Falls later renamed Chew and Swallow due to Flint's invention. Then it tries to take over the world! On the way to victory, Flint meets a loud, nerdy, way geeky meteorologist, named Sam Sparks, who he is very attracted to. Both of them- along with the other advertisement junky, "baby" Brent, and Sam's camera-man, doctor, and co-pilot, Manny- go into the storm and try to shut down FLDSMFR. This movie has very cheesy- no pun intended- jokes that are actually quite funny for the random ones. Yes some language, but I could not hear it. I think it is the best movie to show to your kids. BYE!! Kat
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2011

LOVED IT!!!!!!

LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! IT WAS SO CUTE!!!!! ESPECIALLY THE MONKEY WAS CUTE!!!!!! VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!! This was such a great movie!! Why does it have 2 stars? It was not weird at all! It had great animation!!! This is one of my favorites! Makes me hungry. I usually like to buy as much food as I can to eat during the movie so I don't get to hungry. Food falling from the sky. I would wish that really happened. IT WAS SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!!!! I LOVE CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!!!!! Or should I call it CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF AWESOMENESS!!!! It's on for all ages!!!!! Great for kids, tweens and up! Tweens will love it!! teenagers will love it even more and adults will go crazy over it!!!!! AWESOME KIDS MOVIE!!!! IT'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne February 27, 2011

The book is WAAAAAYYY better!

Honestly, the weirdest movie I've seen in a while.
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2011

I Didn't Know!

okay, one thing i would like to say is that i saw the movie on encore. I did not see the bad "h" word in the whole movie! maybe my ears where def! That is the only thing i am mad about because i didn't even know that word was in there! It was a funny movie but i just can't believe that i didn't hear that word! Whoever has the movie on DVD please listen closely and tell me if you hear that bad "h" word!
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2011
I HATE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN MY LITTLE SISTER WHATS TO THAT MOVIE ALL THE TIME AT FAMILY VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 15, 2010

A strange movie

When I saw this movie with my uncle, he didn't like it because he thinks it's strange with all the food falling from the sky.
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2010

Amazing!

This movie was amazing! It doesn't get boring, and the humor is clean and, well, funny! It gives kids a positve message about being yourself and never giving up. All kids should watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKforKitty101 July 11, 2010

One of 2009's greatest!

It was absolutely adorable and hilarious, and it sends messages to be yourself. Great movie!
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2010

A Hilarious Family Movie

I seriously laughed almost every minute. I didn't hear any bad language. It was intresting and fun. It had some creepy parts like when they trying to get to the FLDSMDFR and they came across giant chickens. I say it's a good movie for young kids and adults.
Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2010

A great family movie!

A fun movie that the whole family will enjoy! Although I don't think the movie said any bad language like "hell hole" which they said they did. And I know the movie did not say that because I put subtitles on and it didn't mention it. The only mild language I heard was "crap balls". Well anyway, I thought it was a really funny flick!
Kid, 8 years old June 18, 2010
Wow this movie is great!.I love it.It's Great for everybody.Just watch it!.Trust me U wanna see this movie.
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

Cloudy With a Chance of Good Movies

The visually delectable and colorful panacea to children and adults alike that are searching for a stupendous movie to occupy two hours.
Kid, 7 years old May 31, 2010

all kids

i have the movie
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2010

It's an alright kids movie

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is a silly kids' film, but it's pretty enjoyable and entertainment for the whole family. It's about this guy named Flint Lockwood who invents a machine which converts water into food. Sometimes, it ruins the whole town. CWACOM isn't inappropiate but it was pretty enthusing to me. I'd give it a 3/5.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid May 16, 2010

Good for older kids

With a hurricane of food, language with the word "hell" once, I'd say it's iffy for seven-year-olds. But, it has a good role model story with Sam being called "nerdy" and not letting anyone put her down.
Kid, 0 years old May 14, 2010
I love it because Flint is a nice boy.
Kid, 7 years old April 18, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written byOldBob13 April 10, 2010

Funny but poorly plotted- rent Surf's Up instead

With Sony Pictures animated movies, I wil either be really excited about them, or not care too much. With there last outing, Surf's Up, I wasn't expecting too much, but I nonetheless got a pleasant suprise. Sony's latest dish, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, looked good to me. And in a few ways it was. The animation was great and the voice acting was superb (especially from Bruce Campbell who played the mayor). But as a whole, Cloudy was just a decent family flick. Poor plotting and a predictable ending make up for the good stuff. It's too bad, because it was clean and fun to watch. As far as content goes, there is really nothing to complain about, except a scene where a monkey throws his own excrement.
Kid, 8 years old April 5, 2010

Very good,not the best.

Not bad. EXCEPT the kissing!UGHHHHH!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLissaNicky March 26, 2010

i'm a teen and i liked it!

It was acute movie to see with a friend or little sibling.