Kid reviews for Coco

Stunningly animated, poignant tribute to family and culture.

Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2018

The best movie i have ever seen in my entire life!

Coco is an amazing heartwarming tale of a five generation family in mexico that hates music, all except for one boy, Miguel, who loves it. Miguel goes on a journey to find his great great grandfather to get his blessing and go back home after accidentally bringing himself to the spirit world. Definitely a must see and worth your money!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMrMason2004 March 3, 2018

Amazing Film

A great film from Pixar! It made me nearly cry twice.

Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2018

Awesome movie!!!

(spoiler alert) Really good movie! I loved it! It has some drinking/drugs/smoking, but it's not too much for a 7 year old or older. It doesn't have any sex or bad language, but it is violent. It isn't too violent for 7 year olds or older, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone younger. It's an exciting, fun movie with creative Dia de los Muertos decorations in the background. It doesn't have scary halloween skeletons that give you nightmares, but nice, Day of the Dead Mexican skeletons that just want to party. There is one part where one person poisons wine for another person on purpose, and another part where he tries to kill a little kid by throwing him off a balcony. But not much else. It does have good messages, though. I really loved it and would recommend it to kids and adults 7 and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBRIXTON February 14, 2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

This movie had so many positive messages (find it yourself!)

Teen, 14 years old Written byDevilWarrior February 7, 2018

Great Movie with a very good message

This is movie is not too scary like some people say,is basically a message about how important is the family

Kid, 9 years old February 2, 2018

Amazing coco

It is great

Kid, 10 years old January 24, 2018
Beautiful animation! Very colorful and bright, the imagery isn't as scary as it sounds, and pretty funny! Teaches messages of family, doing what you love, support, and more! One part is a little dark for a kid's show, and that is a murder by poison shown, but it's pixar, and it's still a great show! Highly recommend it! My rating: PG for brief scenes of violence, comical fighting, and brief romance.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysinnarg December 30, 2017

Must see of 2017

This movie is one of the most beautiful animated movies I have ever seen. Not only that but it has a great story with some incredible twists that will just blow your mind. There is part of the movie were there is a talk about a murder and stuff that some kids six and seven might find a little strange depending on there level of sensitivity but that would be the only reason for someone to be scared.Even if you don't have kids or grand kids to take you should still see this movie because it is one of the great animated movies of the past few years, definitely going to be a strong canidate for the oscars this year.

Teen, 16 years old Written byYuonghuao 2001 December 29, 2017

Best emotional films

Excellent movie, Emotional, Family, Holiday/Festival, Happiness, Sadness, Cultural respectful, Warm-up, Heart warming, Imaginational, Fantasy, Impressed, Hopeful, Respectful, Musician Traditional, Curiosity, Childhood moment, ECT. Following traditional festival This movie is so wonderful and I'm very like it and also this movie is so good that I can't describe with any words. If you haven't watched yet go immediately watch the movie CoCo This movie is referring cultural corner traditional of family moment. I'm highly recommended to watch it. Don't miss the magical moment of Coco is a great movie !!!!!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byJoseph Thomas December 12, 2017

The best disney film EVER

It's really Magical

Teen, 13 years old Written byJye December 12, 2017

Love it

A very lovely heartfelt story which really touches the heart a sad one to but very nice it my best all time

Kid, 10 years old December 9, 2017

#1 movie of the year

The story, animation, and voices were all fantastic. My 5 year old cousin saw it with me and he loved it.

Kid, 9 years old December 9, 2017

Really good movie sad with a touch of scary

Great for families skelotons are kind of scary if your kids are younger

Teen, 13 years old Written byAlex303 December 6, 2017

Great Movie!

I watched this in the movie theatres the other day. And the movie is amazing! The songs are beautiful! Many people say that's it a mix in between 'The Book Of Life' and 'Kubo and the two Strings.' But in my opinion... It's way better. Totally recommend this
Teen, 16 years old Written byMikey619mihi December 3, 2017

Pixar as always again made an fascinating film that not only kids even adults would love.

Don't worry parents just take your kids to this movie they will love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byxQueen November 22, 2018

Coco

Such a beautiful movie from start to end. The characters, music, overall message, and even the touch of sadness all took part in genuinely warming my heart, making it one of the best movies I've ever watched. It's really great. Go watch it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySensical Shmensical December 22, 2018

Touching movie

Pixar’s best film.

Teen, 15 years old Written bycor-N December 20, 2018

FAVORITE MOVIE!!!

"Coco" is by far my favorite Disney/Pixar movie, if not my favorite movie of all. The animation is beautiful. The cultural elements add so much to the story and are educational in their own way. Please please please watch this movie. It will make you cry in the best way, and it will change your life.

Teen, 13 years old Written byShark Lover 12 December 14, 2018

Amazing, Stunning, A WORK OF ART!!!

This is an amazing movie. I think it is the best Pixar Movie yet! I cried the first couple of times that I watched it. When it came out, I was the same age as Miguel, and I could relate to him in many ways. The animation is incredible. I LOVED IT. WATCH IT WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. IT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byBrigidArmbrust November 7, 2018