Kid reviews for Coco

Stunningly animated, poignant tribute to family and culture.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJye December 12, 2017

Love it

A very lovely heartfelt story which really touches the heart a sad one to but very nice it my best all time

Kid, 9 years old December 9, 2017

Really good movie sad with a touch of scary

Great for families skelotons are kind of scary if your kids are younger

Kid, 11 years old December 3, 2017

One of my two favorite movies right now!

Absolutely in love with this movie. It’s definitely not a ripoff of Book Of Life. The music is amazing, and I love the characters in the movie. I recommend this to everyone!

Teen, 14 years old Written byxQueen November 22, 2018

Coco

Such a beautiful movie from start to end. The characters, music, overall message, and even the touch of sadness all took part in genuinely warming my heart, making it one of the best movies I've ever watched. It's really great. Go watch it.

Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2018

SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!

It was so heart-touching!!!! IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!! A little sad, BUT SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST WATCH THIS. In some scenes there is drinking involved but not in any bad way.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrazor1751 May 13, 2018

Loved it!!

I loved the movie. It was so good that I saw it 3 times! Well, you should bring kids 7 and up because do you want to get hit by a bell?

Teen, 13 years old Written bySensical Shmensical December 22, 2018

Touching movie

Pixar’s best film.

Teen, 15 years old Written bycor-N December 20, 2018

FAVORITE MOVIE!!!

"Coco" is by far my favorite Disney/Pixar movie, if not my favorite movie of all. The animation is beautiful. The cultural elements add so much to the story and are educational in their own way. Please please please watch this movie. It will make you cry in the best way, and it will change your life.

Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2018

This movie sends good messages and shows the importance of family though can be sad

Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2018

Diverse and Beautiful

I am like 12 and I cried A LOT during this film. clearly in my top 15 animated films and ranks (6) for me (check out my other reviews by clicking on my channel. Also no swearing anything offensive

Kid, 10 years old June 27, 2018

amazing and kid friendly

I think that coco is a good film for children and adults alike, it has some mild teasing but other than that there is no language. There is a bit of violence but not anything little kids can't handle.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySn0wwy June 26, 2018

It's a really sweet movie!

It's an amazing movie about the importance of family, with well made characters and an interesting plot. I saw it in theaters, and It's one of my favorite Disney/Pixar movies now! It's really funny in some parts too. However, there is one part that includes the murder of someone (without blood, but it does show them falling over from poisoning), so if you don't want your kid to see that then you should either not let them see that part or not see the movie at all.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySZ123 June 25, 2018

Great for all!

My nieces and I watched this movie and loved it! We ended up singing ‘Remember Me’ all day the next day. I, of course, got teary-eyed multiple times but the kids found it to be hilarious and understood the message about family and the afterlife.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytimdrakebestrobin June 24, 2018
Coco is directed by Lee Unkrich, and stars Anthony Gonzalez, Benjamin Bratt, Gael Garcia-Bernal, Renee Victor, Alanna Ubach, and Ana Ofelia Murguia
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovies16 June 17, 2018

Great movie and Great messages

This movie is literally for everyone. It’s gives a great message about family and music.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylydia129 June 16, 2018

Amazing!!

I watched this movie with my three-year-old brother and sister. They LOVED it, and so did I. This movie is sweet and entertaining - it's family-friendly. The movie has an exciting plot and a great message, and it's one of the movies that I'll watch over and over. It was FANTASTIC, and fun for kids of all ages.

Kid, 8 years old May 19, 2018

Sad, funny, and very musical.

Coco is a great family movie. If you would like to watch a movie with your child or friend, I recommend this. The story is very sad, and I almost cried. It is very educational because it shows you that you should follow your dreams! There are many parts that are hilariously funny, and you will find yourself in the most colorful world that warms your heart. Disney has really outdone themselves this time!

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2018

Teen, 13 years old Written byJimmy Rahi April 28, 2018

Perfect and Amazing Family Film

Don't miss this epic adventure with lovable characters. The little complex story might confuse children, but be sure that you will adore the colorful animation, touching messages and the blend of adventure, action, mystery and emotion!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySteve 97 December 9, 2017

not the best

I went to see this film with a few of my friends and we all wanted to leave because it was so boring. Many people were saying it was a good film but really skip it