Kid reviews for Coco

Stunningly animated, poignant tribute to family and culture.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBRIXTON February 14, 2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

This movie had so many positive messages (find it yourself!)

Teen, 14 years old Written byDevilWarrior February 7, 2018

Great Movie with a very good message

This is movie is not too scary like some people say,is basically a message about how important is the family

Kid, 10 years old January 24, 2018
Beautiful animation! Very colorful and bright, the imagery isn't as scary as it sounds, and pretty funny! Teaches messages of family, doing what you love, support, and more! One part is a little dark for a kid's show, and that is a murder by poison shown, but it's pixar, and it's still a great show! Highly recommend it! My rating: PG for brief scenes of violence, comical fighting, and brief romance.

Teen, 16 years old Written byYuonghuao 2001 December 29, 2017

Best emotional films

Excellent movie, Emotional, Family, Holiday/Festival, Happiness, Sadness, Cultural respectful, Warm-up, Heart warming, Imaginational, Fantasy, Impressed, Hopeful, Respectful, Musician Traditional, Curiosity, Childhood moment, ECT. Following traditional festival This movie is so wonderful and I'm very like it and also this movie is so good that I can't describe with any words. If you haven't watched yet go immediately watch the movie CoCo This movie is referring cultural corner traditional of family moment. I'm highly recommended to watch it. Don't miss the magical moment of Coco is a great movie !!!!!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byJoseph Thomas December 12, 2017

The best disney film EVER

It's really Magical

Kid, 10 years old December 9, 2017

#1 movie of the year

The story, animation, and voices were all fantastic. My 5 year old cousin saw it with me and he loved it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAlex303 December 6, 2017

Great Movie!

I watched this in the movie theatres the other day. And the movie is amazing! The songs are beautiful! Many people say that's it a mix in between 'The Book Of Life' and 'Kubo and the two Strings.' But in my opinion... It's way better. Totally recommend this
Teen, 16 years old Written byMikey619mihi December 3, 2017

Pixar as always again made an fascinating film that not only kids even adults would love.

Don't worry parents just take your kids to this movie they will love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byMissBookaHolic April 7, 2018

Sweet, cultural, and heartwarming

Coco is stunningly animated and with richly developed plot that stands out from the other family movies out there. The characters stay in you long after the movie closes, and the story pulls heartstrings.

Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2018
I like this a lot. It's a little embarrassing in some spots, though ("nude" skeleton etc) and it's kind of scary maybe for little kids. It also has some drinking. But it has a great message and made me want to remember my ancestors and stuff. And the music and plot are really good.

Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2018

great movie

okay kinda like frozen. but over all good. reminded me of a ninjago ep from s 5. good music. that remember me song was good. and yet a week later i went to target. and there the song was. stupid was like the focus word

Teen, 16 years old Written bypineless10 March 21, 2018

Adored this movie!

I'm not one for animated movies, so when my parents and sister dragged me to this movie, I had my doubts, but this movie is amazing! That being said, this movie can be disturbing to children. *spoilers here* The play revolves around a boy who accidentally travels to the land of the dead after getting into a fight with his family. There are skeletons, family yelling at the younger boy, and later revealed that Miguel's great-grandfather was poisoned by his best friend, which stopped him from getting back to his wife and child. They do show a sort of flashback of this poison scene, so if your child is sensitive, this could scare them. All of that aside, this movie is a really great movie about the importance of family and music. I would recommend this movie to anyone with older children or children who are prepared/emotionally strong enough to handle this movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNadia Cloud March 20, 2018

Really beautiful film but very scary for minors.

Coco was an amazing film. Had a great storyline, outstanding imagery, and compelling characters. I think that kids should not watch it because it is very dark and scary and a character dies from drinking alcohol. I definitely recommend this to people 17 and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJye December 12, 2017

Love it

A very lovely heartfelt story which really touches the heart a sad one to but very nice it my best all time

Kid, 9 years old December 9, 2017

Really good movie sad with a touch of scary

Great for families skelotons are kind of scary if your kids are younger

Teen, 14 years old Written byxQueen November 22, 2018

Coco

Such a beautiful movie from start to end. The characters, music, overall message, and even the touch of sadness all took part in genuinely warming my heart, making it one of the best movies I've ever watched. It's really great. Go watch it.

Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2018

SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!

It was so heart-touching!!!! IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!! A little sad, BUT SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST WATCH THIS. In some scenes there is drinking involved but not in any bad way.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySensical Shmensical December 22, 2018

Touching movie

Pixar’s best film.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheLostPotato June 8, 2018

Teen, 13 years old Written byKayleee419 May 19, 2018

Good movie!

I feel like this is a great movie for kids and adults. It touches on different cultures, and is very heart touching. The only things are that the movie is pretty hard to follow along for little kids. There is so many connections in the movie like puzzle pieces that you have to fit together for the movie to make sense, and some little kids might not be able to follow along as well. The others thing is there is some poisoning, and some little violence, which is not a bad thing, but if your kid is sensitive, it might be a small problem. In all, this is a great movie, and I recommend seeing it!