Kid reviews for Coco

Stunningly animated, poignant tribute to family and culture.

Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2018

What I think of Coco

Did make me emotional, so watch out for that

Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2018

Fabulous Movie

I love this movie. The plot was complicated and unpredictable... I was way off when I guessed the ending. This movie has a creative storyline and great, believable characters! I rated this 8+ because some more sensitive, younger children might not like the looks of the skeletons, even though they generally look friendly rather than spooky. Coco is a tale of music and family, a great film that's appropriate for any family movie night.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFallOutGirl21 July 3, 2018

Cute movie about family values and Mexican culture

I didn't enjoy this as much as other people did but it's still a fun and colourful movie to watch. Several scenes of characters in peril, but all are saved at the end though. The skeletons can be a bit scary for younger kids. One character has a sad backstory (his best friend poisoned him and stole his music). Miguel is a good role model for kids as are most of the other characters. No swearies, but a few name calling. I don't remember any drinking. Overall a colourful movie with good messages and role models. Kids 7 and up will enjoy it.

Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2018

This movie sends good messages and shows the importance of family though can be sad

Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2018

Diverse and Beautiful

I am like 12 and I cried A LOT during this film. clearly in my top 15 animated films and ranks (6) for me (check out my other reviews by clicking on my channel. Also no swearing anything offensive

Teen, 13 years old Written bySn0wwy June 26, 2018

It's a really sweet movie!

It's an amazing movie about the importance of family, with well made characters and an interesting plot. I saw it in theaters, and It's one of my favorite Disney/Pixar movies now! It's really funny in some parts too. However, there is one part that includes the murder of someone (without blood, but it does show them falling over from poisoning), so if you don't want your kid to see that then you should either not let them see that part or not see the movie at all.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySZ123 June 25, 2018

Great for all!

My nieces and I watched this movie and loved it! We ended up singing ‘Remember Me’ all day the next day. I, of course, got teary-eyed multiple times but the kids found it to be hilarious and understood the message about family and the afterlife.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytimdrakebestrobin June 24, 2018
Coco is directed by Lee Unkrich, and stars Anthony Gonzalez, Benjamin Bratt, Gael Garcia-Bernal, Renee Victor, Alanna Ubach, and Ana Ofelia Murguia
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovies16 June 17, 2018

Great movie and Great messages

This movie is literally for everyone. It’s gives a great message about family and music.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylydia129 June 16, 2018

Amazing!!

I watched this movie with my three-year-old brother and sister. They LOVED it, and so did I. This movie is sweet and entertaining - it's family-friendly. The movie has an exciting plot and a great message, and it's one of the movies that I'll watch over and over. It was FANTASTIC, and fun for kids of all ages.