Kid reviews for Coco

Stunningly animated, poignant tribute to family and culture.

Kid, 10 years old June 27, 2018

amazing and kid friendly

I think that coco is a good film for children and adults alike, it has some mild teasing but other than that there is no language. There is a bit of violence but not anything little kids can't handle.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySn0wwy June 26, 2018

It's a really sweet movie!

It's an amazing movie about the importance of family, with well made characters and an interesting plot. I saw it in theaters, and It's one of my favorite Disney/Pixar movies now! It's really funny in some parts too. However, there is one part that includes the murder of someone (without blood, but it does show them falling over from poisoning), so if you don't want your kid to see that then you should either not let them see that part or not see the movie at all.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySZ123 June 25, 2018

Great for all!

My nieces and I watched this movie and loved it! We ended up singing ‘Remember Me’ all day the next day. I, of course, got teary-eyed multiple times but the kids found it to be hilarious and understood the message about family and the afterlife.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytimdrakebestrobin June 24, 2018
Coco is directed by Lee Unkrich, and stars Anthony Gonzalez, Benjamin Bratt, Gael Garcia-Bernal, Renee Victor, Alanna Ubach, and Ana Ofelia Murguia
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovies16 June 17, 2018

Great movie and Great messages

This movie is literally for everyone. It’s gives a great message about family and music.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylydia129 June 16, 2018

Amazing!!

I watched this movie with my three-year-old brother and sister. They LOVED it, and so did I. This movie is sweet and entertaining - it's family-friendly. The movie has an exciting plot and a great message, and it's one of the movies that I'll watch over and over. It was FANTASTIC, and fun for kids of all ages.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrazor1751 May 13, 2018

Loved it!!

I loved the movie. It was so good that I saw it 3 times! Well, you should bring kids 7 and up because do you want to get hit by a bell?

Teen, 13 years old Written byJimmy Rahi April 28, 2018

Perfect and Amazing Family Film

Don't miss this epic adventure with lovable characters. The little complex story might confuse children, but be sure that you will adore the colorful animation, touching messages and the blend of adventure, action, mystery and emotion!