Kid reviews for Coco

Stunningly animated, poignant tribute to family and culture.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMovies16 June 17, 2018

Great movie and Great messages

This movie is literally for everyone. It’s gives a great message about family and music.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylydia129 June 16, 2018

Amazing!!

I watched this movie with my three-year-old brother and sister. They LOVED it, and so did I. This movie is sweet and entertaining - it's family-friendly. The movie has an exciting plot and a great message, and it's one of the movies that I'll watch over and over. It was FANTASTIC, and fun for kids of all ages.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheLostPotato June 8, 2018

Teen, 13 years old Written byKayleee419 May 19, 2018

Good movie!

I feel like this is a great movie for kids and adults. It touches on different cultures, and is very heart touching. The only things are that the movie is pretty hard to follow along for little kids. There is so many connections in the movie like puzzle pieces that you have to fit together for the movie to make sense, and some little kids might not be able to follow along as well. The others thing is there is some poisoning, and some little violence, which is not a bad thing, but if your kid is sensitive, it might be a small problem. In all, this is a great movie, and I recommend seeing it!

Kid, 8 years old May 19, 2018

Sad, funny, and very musical.

Coco is a great family movie. If you would like to watch a movie with your child or friend, I recommend this. The story is very sad, and I almost cried. It is very educational because it shows you that you should follow your dreams! There are many parts that are hilariously funny, and you will find yourself in the most colorful world that warms your heart. Disney has really outdone themselves this time!

Teen, 13 years old Written byrazor1751 May 13, 2018

Loved it!!

I loved the movie. It was so good that I saw it 3 times! Well, you should bring kids 7 and up because do you want to get hit by a bell?

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2018

Teen, 13 years old Written byJimmy Rahi April 28, 2018

Perfect and Amazing Family Film

Don't miss this epic adventure with lovable characters. The little complex story might confuse children, but be sure that you will adore the colorful animation, touching messages and the blend of adventure, action, mystery and emotion!