Even young kids will like father-daughter comedy.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It was great!

At times I felt like not going to college and sometimes I felt like ollege couldn't comealong faster! It was fantastic!
Kid, 10 years old November 21, 2009

todd

this is a funny family movie for all ages
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid August 15, 2010

I Laughed till i could not laugh any more!

I thought that this movie was really funny!! i really thought that raven did a great job!! it was kinda sad at the end but it was not a bad sad it was just a sweet sad!! you need to see it!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome

I just saw college Road trip yesterday and I loved it.I thought it was one of the funniest movies ever.It is about a girl named Melanie Porter and her Dad James Porter.They both go on a trip along with their Sto-A-Way Brother/son Trey Porter and their pet pig Albert.Along the way James get into some crazy mischief trying to spy on her daughter.For those websites who give it a two and a three they are wrong.I give this film a 10/10. It is nice to see a funny movie or just any kind of movie without Language,Violence,Drugs/Alcohol, Nudity,and other bad stuff.
Adult Written byJJnCowtown April 9, 2008

Family Friendly Feel Good Movie

This movie won't win any cinematic awards, but it gave my 9 year old daughter, her friends and me a lot of laughs and a wonderful night at the movies. Martin Lawrence and Raven Symone were a good comedy team. Donny Osmond made me laugh out loud. The music was fantastic! Everyone in the theater was laughing and dancing in their seats. A couple of younger kids were in the aisle dancing. What a wonderful thing -- I was able to take my daughter and her friends to a fun, family-friendly movie that didn't have any foul language, bathroom humor or scantily clad ditzy females. I just hope production companies produce more movies like this one! Bravo!
Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox July 4, 2015

College Road Trip

FUN movie for the whole family! Some mild flirting and cleveage. NO language, NO drinking. Some mild action though. should be PG for mild suggestive content and brief action. fine for 3+
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 15, 2012

Oh snap! ROAD TRIP!

This movie is a lot of fun! Its got action and comedy!
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2012

Great Movie!

This was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. I think anyone can watch it, but it may not be interseting for kids under 6.
Kid, 11 years old March 8, 2012

College Road Trip

College Road Trip is a great movie for families to watch. It shows that a dad really cares about there daughter. Their may be some love where Melanie flirts with guys but, that's about it. The only language they may use is the word dumb and stupid. The show does go on different adventures with the father and daughter. The dad is always caring for her and making sure she is protected. There may be some wrong things in the movie. Like, when Melanie tells her parents she is going to the library where she is actually going to a party. The daughter Melanie just wants to show her dad that she is not a kid anymore and is mature to do things without dad. But, it is a really funny and sad movie. This is great for families or mostly fathers and daughters.
Teen, 15 years old Written by99IsMyLuckyNumber December 29, 2011

yesh :3

the big fat ONE little piggy in the movie is so cute. :D um cuz i said so.
Teen, 16 years old Written byPianoForEver December 19, 2010

Great movie to watch!

I watched this movie with my entire family and we all loved it. Kids who loved watching That's So Raven will enjoy this movie very much.
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2010
Go story about father and daughter
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. August 15, 2010

Perfect family flick scores with everyone!

This was a cute little Disney movie with a great message, famous actors, and that total "message movie" feel. The plot is pretty simple, basically Melanie is heading off to college, and her dad, the police chief and her head protecter is determined to keep her under his wing by getting her into Northwester, only "28 minutes from home . . . I clocked it!" But Mel's dream is to go to Georgetown, and when she scores an interview, she plans to head down with friends until her dad unexpectedly takes her on her "college roadtrip" to get there. Even thought the plot was simple, great actors and a funny script made this movie score with me. It's also the perfect family movie that everyone will enjoy . . . It's strictly "gosh" and "darn it", and has a easy-to-follow style. No concerns, but it might be a little fluffy for older kids, teens, and adults looking for something with a little more substince. Good movie though!
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2010

A good movie for everyone!

This movie is a really good movie and it is funny! I have the dvd and the movie is for everyone to see. If I was a judge for rating movies I give 10 out of 10!! If I could choose any number for my rating it would be 900 out of 900!!!!
Adult Written bycrackerjack5 January 21, 2010

Nothing for parents to worry about.

There is nothing wrong with this movie. It is very clean and positive, with a good message. It's not very funny for adults, but kids will like it. And the pig is cute.
Adult Written by4Spice December 12, 2009

good for family

good for the family not a action killing movie 7 and over
Kid, 8 years old November 24, 2009

CHRIS ROCKS

CHRIS ROCKS
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 14, 2009

Hilarious!

HILARIOUS! I think kids 7 and older would enjoy this! It's so funny!
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion April 11, 2009

Okay, maybe not so good...

COLLEGE ROAD TRIP tries really hard to be the great family film of the year, but it doesn't quite suceed. Raven is great and there are some funny moments, but mostly it isn't that good. There's really nothing wrong with this movie, besides one scene where Melanie says she's going to the library but really goes to a party. Her actions have no consequences.