All member reviews for College Road Trip

Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox July 4, 2015

College Road Trip

FUN movie for the whole family! Some mild flirting and cleveage. NO language, NO drinking. Some mild action though. should be PG for mild suggestive content and brief action. fine for 3+
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2012

Great Movie!

This was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. I think anyone can watch it, but it may not be interseting for kids under 6.
Kid, 11 years old March 8, 2012

College Road Trip

College Road Trip is a great movie for families to watch. It shows that a dad really cares about there daughter. Their may be some love where Melanie flirts with guys but, that's about it. The only language they may use is the word dumb and stupid. The show does go on different adventures with the father and daughter. The dad is always caring for her and making sure she is protected. There may be some wrong things in the movie. Like, when Melanie tells her parents she is going to the library where she is actually going to a party. The daughter Melanie just wants to show her dad that she is not a kid anymore and is mature to do things without dad. But, it is a really funny and sad movie. This is great for families or mostly fathers and daughters.
Teen, 15 years old Written by99IsMyLuckyNumber December 29, 2011

yesh :3

the big fat ONE little piggy in the movie is so cute. :D um cuz i said so.
Teen, 16 years old Written byPianoForEver December 19, 2010

Great movie to watch!

I watched this movie with my entire family and we all loved it. Kids who loved watching That's So Raven will enjoy this movie very much.
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2010

Go story about father and daughter
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. August 15, 2010

Perfect family flick scores with everyone!

This was a cute little Disney movie with a great message, famous actors, and that total "message movie" feel. The plot is pretty simple, basically Melanie is heading off to college, and her dad, the police chief and her head protecter is determined to keep her under his wing by getting her into Northwester, only "28 minutes from home . . . I clocked it!" But Mel's dream is to go to Georgetown, and when she scores an interview, she plans to head down with friends until her dad unexpectedly takes her on her "college roadtrip" to get there. Even thought the plot was simple, great actors and a funny script made this movie score with me. It's also the perfect family movie that everyone will enjoy . . . It's strictly "gosh" and "darn it", and has a easy-to-follow style. No concerns, but it might be a little fluffy for older kids, teens, and adults looking for something with a little more substince. Good movie though!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid August 15, 2010

Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2010

A good movie for everyone!

This movie is a really good movie and it is funny! I have the dvd and the movie is for everyone to see. If I was a judge for rating movies I give 10 out of 10!! If I could choose any number for my rating it would be 900 out of 900!!!!
Kid, 8 years old November 24, 2009

CHRIS ROCKS

CHRIS ROCKS
Kid, 10 years old November 21, 2009

todd

this is a funny family movie for all ages
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 14, 2009

Hilarious!

HILARIOUS! I think kids 7 and older would enjoy this! It's so funny!
Teen, 15 years old Written bygigglesgirl April 9, 2008

GREAT MOVIE!!

This movie made me and all my family laugh and cry at the same time! It was so funny and yet showed what life is really like!! IT'S A MUST SEE!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It was great!

At times I felt like not going to college and sometimes I felt like ollege couldn't comealong faster! It was fantastic!

This is a great movie for the family.

Now I thought it was some kinda joke when my friend asked me if i wanted 2 go and it was worth it!A great Martin Larwence movie i thought it would be so stupid but it was great.A must see movie best of da year.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypeapod1 April 9, 2008

cute film

It may be no wild thonberries but it is still great.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

it is apporiate but boring

I know what it is like to go to college campuses and that is not it. It is strechted so much that it is plain dumb. Don't waste your money.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybuntyp89 April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I almost sang along to one of the songs

It's awesome I think it should be rated ages 0+ .