All member reviews for College Road Trip

Even young kids will like father-daughter comedy.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

it is apporiate but boring

I know what it is like to go to college campuses and that is not it. It is strechted so much that it is plain dumb. Don't waste your money.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybuntyp89 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byMoMo2008 April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I almost sang along to one of the songs

It's awesome I think it should be rated ages 0+ .
Teen, 13 years old Written bycarebear<3 April 9, 2008

Very Good!

I think this would be a great father daughter movie or the whole family. It was also very funny.

Hilarious

I recommend this movie for anyone. It is extremely funny. Not even the most serious person could have a straight face through this movie. There is commercialism through different colleges, and there is nothing innapropriate, except for some "teenage love". It has a nice message of trusting people, and it all works out in the end. Take my advice, and see this movie...!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Laughed till i could not laugh any more!

I thought that this movie was really funny!! i really thought that raven did a great job!! it was kinda sad at the end but it was not a bad sad it was just a sweet sad!! you need to see it!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byalienlover April 9, 2008

Good movie for any children.

This movie is a good movie for children and teens and adults. It's about a college road trip with an uptight dad. There's nothing really bad at all except for some name calling.

I think this movie is cool

Raven Simone is really funny in this movie. It is a movie about how raven is graduating and has to start looking for colleges. So her Dad has a College Express and Raven finds out the express is her dad.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome

I just saw college Road trip yesterday and I loved it.I thought it was one of the funniest movies ever.It is about a girl named Melanie Porter and her Dad James Porter.They both go on a trip along with their Sto-A-Way Brother/son Trey Porter and their pet pig Albert.Along the way James get into some crazy mischief trying to spy on her daughter.For those websites who give it a two and a three they are wrong.I give this film a 10/10. It is nice to see a funny movie or just any kind of movie without Language,Violence,Drugs/Alcohol, Nudity,and other bad stuff.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfluteluver April 9, 2008

I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!!!!!

This movie was absolutely hilarious!!! I ecspecially loved the pig!!! I would defenitely watch this movie again and again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the best!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydancefan1 April 9, 2008

A must see! (if you want to laugh...)

I liked this movie a lot! It was absolutely hilarious, but in a stupid way. This is a movie for all ages, but it might go over anyone under 8's head because they are touring colleges. A must see if you want a laugh.
Adult Written bysvstreutker April 9, 2008

A safe bet for your tween/pre-tween.

Surprisingly my 7 year-old daughter was dying to see this movie. We went with her Brownie troop for a mom and me outing, and I was entertained. The movie is good for 6-12 year olds; older kids would probably think it was too much for little kids. There is a lot of bad judgment in the movie, both by the kids and the parents. Nothing too earth shattering, but I definitely talked to my daughter after about the daughter lying, the little brother sneaking off, and the dad climbing in a window at a sorority house. The best part for those ladies of a certain age was the Donny Osmond cameo as a hyperactive, show-tune singing dad. Overall, unless you've promised your kid a trip to the theater, you could easily wait for this to come out on video.
Adult Written bymadgepicasso April 9, 2008

A True rated G movie, how refreshing!

Great movie, no foul language or issues to have to explain. Shows Raven in her tue to life positive role model. Ok she sneaks out to a party in one scene..but still I did not find this harmful. Promotes kids thinking about college and trying to do their best. Really funny! I will watch again when it becomes available of DVD. Kudos Raven..I just love her!
Adult Written byJJnCowtown April 9, 2008

Family Friendly Feel Good Movie

This movie won't win any cinematic awards, but it gave my 9 year old daughter, her friends and me a lot of laughs and a wonderful night at the movies. Martin Lawrence and Raven Symone were a good comedy team. Donny Osmond made me laugh out loud. The music was fantastic! Everyone in the theater was laughing and dancing in their seats. A couple of younger kids were in the aisle dancing. What a wonderful thing -- I was able to take my daughter and her friends to a fun, family-friendly movie that didn't have any foul language, bathroom humor or scantily clad ditzy females. I just hope production companies produce more movies like this one! Bravo!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

3 star movie

even thow i didn't see the movie yet i can tell from the tittle it is educational and from me seeing half of the video it is about raven symone is going to college and her farther decide to come and raven and her friends say o no because and he is silly it is an non-sexual video and great
Adult Written bypoko April 9, 2008

Laughed Out Loud

I took my 8 year old and we both loved the movie. My 6 year old wouldn't have understood all the jokes and would have had lots of questions about why the dad is under a bed, climbing in a girl's window, tricking his daughter. So it's definitely for the "That's So Raven/High School Musical" set.
Adult Written byspongebobrocks22 April 9, 2008

SCREW CRITICS

great choice for disney channel fans