All member reviews for Conan the Barbarian

Gruesomely violent sword-and-sorcery tale is terrible.

Parent of a 13 year old Written byGoodSSJ August 19, 2011

Pretty Good

This Movie Is Not For Ages 0-17,Ok For 18 And Up Only.
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest August 22, 2011

dissapouinting

I went in the theater excepting a good movie but's bad they put gore were thery should'nt
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written byGamecrafter August 24, 2011

CROM! Why have you forsaken me!?

First off, it's pretty much a given that anything under the Conan the Barbarian banner is not for kids. Even in the original written forms, Conan has always been synonymous with gory violence and lusty womanizing. This is exactly why he's a great character, he's testosterone personified! :) But not for kids. I had high hopes for this movie - but sadly it's one of the most disappointing ever. Visually, they did a good job. Jason whats-his-name LOOKS the part well enough, and the general art direction was good. The problem is basically everything you HEAR.. the dialog, the story you're being told, and the completely subpar music. Was this screenplay written by some amateur Youtuber? Do these people have any understanding of what makes an action/adventure movie WORK? Sadly no. I guess being handed the reigns of a well developed, awesome character with screen-worthy stories already fleshed out and perfect was too difficult for 'em - they had to release this crap. I almost vomited during the final confrontation - a completely non-Conan resolution. Oh well, Arnold... your throne is secure. Though you're not the perfect Conan, you're still the best we've had.
Adult Written bydarthsitkur November 17, 2012

kicks the crap out of the original lol

this remake is several times better than the original version, it has tons more action and tons more blood and gore, it is really badass
Teen, 14 years old Written byHuggiebear234 July 26, 2012

Not That Bad

It's storyline wasnt So bad but what would you rather prefer, Conan Fighting Monsters and Bad guys with tons of blood, gore, and nudity or would you rather see Someone just sitting On the crapper
Teen, 17 years old Written bygoldenlion666 July 22, 2012

conan the barbarian

This film is shocking i mean how gory can it get. the director is sick
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydiaryofamommy January 6, 2012

Sigh...

Conan the Adventurer was A-OK, but this, not so much. Between gore and nudity, this is not a film for my kid, though I was relieved he didn't want to see it. He said one Conan (he watches Detective Conan, a Japanese cartoon all families should see) was enough for him. LOL.
Teen, 14 years old Written byscissorluv971 October 14, 2011

blehhh

I hate it! BTW this is the first movie that I have ever seen where the dude boobs are bigger than Heidi Montags! Known fact!
Adult Written byReady2Help August 27, 2011

Haven't seen it and probably won't

I haven't seen the movie but from what I hear, the story is crap and so is the charecter, Conan He's hateful, vengeful, and is fighting for all the wrong reasons He doesn't care who lives or dies so long as he gets what he wants and that is revenge for the death of his father and the destruction of his childhood village The trailer looks auesome, enphisis on "looks" The graphics are the best I've seen since Transformers3, but it seems like the writers and preducers were hoping that they would win the 5 stars just because they have good graphics But the story seems like crap, the "hero" seems like crap, the setting seems like crap, the entire movie seems like crap Haven't seen this and I never will
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 3, 2012

Great gruesome action film

Very bloody and violent throughout. Topless women are seen. A scene of sexuality with some nudity. Very mature, not for kids
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2012

Conan the Barbarian

pretty good movie
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

conanbaribarrian

bloody sword fight revenge is ok movie
Adult Written byHUGGIEBEAR December 8, 2011

CROM is dissapointed that this movie got one star!should get four

I have known and seen all the CONAN movies but this. My friend saw it though and he says that it was the best CONAN movie that he saw. unfourtuantly I dont Have my own account so I have to use my parents. anyway, my friend gave me specific ratings for it and he told me to writethis review or him.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywiipony10 September 5, 2011

bloody movie not for kids 18

the worst movie ever its so gory and bloody good for 18
Adult Written byjonker74 August 24, 2011

Give A Shot To Conan The Barbarian

The Movie Was Just Fine You Also Can watch It From Just Visit moviesbundle website