All member reviews for Couples Retreat

Kid, 12 years old April 17, 2010

bad movie

ughh this movie wasnt good. maybe i had 2 or 3 laughs but most or it was just boring convo and sex. dont watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 3, 2012

Very funny crude movie

This is a very good movie. Some sexual content and language, as well as drinking
Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 March 13, 2012

Funny but not for very young kids.

Funny Movie but be careful about the Sexual Content.
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2011

LOVED THIS!!! ha ha, DON"T WATCH THIS WITH YOUR PARENTS!!! VERY AWKWARD!!! BUT FUNNY!!! I watched this with my dad and mom ans on weird senses, i wanted to laugh so hard, but i couldn't! I watched this with my friends, we laugh all night long!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2010

I really liked this movie. However, there are some suggestive things. In one scene, a man's pants are pulled down and he is seen naked from behind. This is very brief though. In another scene, a yoga instructor does some lewd poses on both men and women (the instructor is male). There is also some drinking and getting drunk. In one scene, a woman leans over a bar and has alcohol poured into her mouth. Finally, there is some product placement for stuff like Apple, Starbucks, Guitar Hero, and Mocrosoft Powerpoint. Overall, great movie, but parents should preview the movie first before letting a kid see it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byroc2theEDGE April 30, 2010

funny

A good movie movie, pretty funny
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2010

Perfect for adults, iffy for tweens

Good movie, but NOT for children. It's humorous, and in the end has a happy ending. *CHILDREN* DO NOT watch this movie with your parents! It's awkward, and has a lot of sexual scenes and talk. Great movie though!
Kid, 12 years old April 17, 2010

A bit awkward to watch....:S

Kids, if you pick up this movie, DO NOT watch it with your parents! Luckily I didn't, I watched it with my brother and our friend, and THAT was awkward enough! There is lots of sexuality in this film. There is lots of talk about sex, erections, ejaculation (happy endings) and more, including several scenes where some very sexual yoga positions are portrayed, complete with thrusting..it's REALLY wrong. A man is being massaged and gets a massive erection and is moaning etc... an island is nicknamed Hump Island. There is a brief sexual scene, and lots of kissing throughout. Partial nudity is shown...a man takes his pants off and has no underpants on but we only see his backside and lots of gasping. A man is shown naked with his groin area being covered by a bush. Lots of sexual dancing between couples, with thrusting etc. There is also a scene where a woman is sitting on top of her partner, and she drips hot candle wax on his chest (very wrong), and a man looks at a picture of a scantily clad woman and begins to rub lotion into his stomach, but is interrupted..There is lots of talk about Guitar Hero and it is shown being played...some swearing too....it pretty much relies on sexual and crude humour, I didn't laugh much, and the couples are all shown fighting so that's not what I call good role models for kids watching it...it's a pretty bad movie, I think, but lots and lots and lots of sex, like WAY too much, and very awkward to watch, so I don't reccomend it, but if you do see it, be prepared..:/
Kid, 10 years old March 5, 2010

Couples Retreat Has Iffy Stuff To 10 + 14

Couples Retreat Has Iffy Stuff To 10 + 14
Teen, 16 years old Written byChickenOfTheWest February 15, 2010

Between Ok and Bad.

I'm not sure if the director wanted to make this film a comedy, or a romance. Many sexual references, but their usually watered down with a joke. Some partial nudity, but not too much of an issue. Adults will appriciate it more.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJWilliams303 February 10, 2010

Not at all as funny as i thought it would be but it was pretty funny. It does contain a lot of sexual acts in the movie, but not at all really graphic. Definately would recommend this to any vince vaughn lovers.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatiemay017 November 7, 2009

good for kids 13+

very funny. i saw this with my friends and after u see this u get a lot of inside jokes. The movie is funny, but sad in parts. FUNNY... SEE IT!
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback October 8, 2009