All teen and kid member reviews for Crazy Heart

Teen, 14 years old Written bym1 June 10, 2010

A Great Performance in a Great Movie

Jeff Bridges gives a great performance in a great film. The music is exceptionally well written, and grabs you during every concert scene in the film. The only criticism I have is that the ending is convenient, a little TOO convenient.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBestPicture1996 May 15, 2010

One of 2009's finest offerings

This is a movie to be seen by mature teens and certainly all adults. Constant alcohol abuse, smoking, and strong language, but that's only looking through it content-wise. What you get out of this movie is perfect performances, (Bridges WELL deserves his Oscar) and great country music, even country fans will enjoy! Watch this movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written byflreview March 10, 2010

Loved

I loved this movie, there was a lot of drinking, some language, but at 17+, teens are already exposed to it. Soundtrack was amazing, and movie had a wonderful ending. Good plot, and does have some good messages. I recommend watching it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydwiggit101 February 20, 2010

Mature teenagers and adults!

The worst parts about this movie are the drinking and the language. Other than that, this is one of the best films I've seen ever. So, you should definitley see it and mature teenagers would like it.