All member reviews for Darkness Falls

So bad it's almost painful. Skip it.

Kid, 11 years old February 29, 2012

the only horror is how bad it is..

I think this movie is really bad.......I woudn't watch it.
Parent Written byPlague December 15, 2009

Darkness Falls.

Great movie. Not as scary as most people I know have implied, but a good halloween movie for the mature family members 12+. I have to disagree with commonsense's statements, but agree with their star ratings. Just proves how dyslectic commonsense really is...
Educator and Parent Written byrikir December 21, 2015

THRILLING :)

I had so much fun watching this movie with my 10 year old daughter and her friend. It reminds me of a roller coaster ride or one of those haunted house during Halloween. I reamber as child running pass a dark room and the thrill of going out pass dark with a flashlight laughing and racing to any sorce of light, while our imagination ran wild. Like I said, the kids and I screamed and laughed during this movie, we had a lot of fun!
Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2011

great movie

This movie was kinda violent. Some language. Some drinking. I think this movie would not be apropreote for 11 and under.
Teen, 15 years old Written byraenne January 3, 2011

not for little kids, i guess.

This movie had no point whatsoever. There was no message you could grasp or anything! and y did you give it 5 stars if you hated it? such a stupid movie.
Kid, 11 years old October 16, 2009
Why'd you give it 5 stars if you hated it!?
Teen, 15 years old Written bymiamgod September 27, 2009

i dont know

IF ITS A HORRIBLE MOVIE THEN WHY DID YOU GIVE IT 5 STARS!
Teen, 15 years old Written byZuly12345 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Not that bad!

As campy horror flicks go, this one's not all that bad. It passes the time. Ho hum.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydklink April 9, 2008

LOVED THIS MOVIE!

great story.
Adult Written bySpud April 9, 2008

Great horror film!

Despite the intense fear in this movie, there is very little violence. A few bodies are found with scrape marks on them, but very little blood is seen. The language is excessive, however. At least four “S” words. But, if you have a TV Guardian on your DVD player the bad language is easily edited out.
Ok, common sense has gone off the deep end! This is a really good movie! It must have been oppisite day when they wrote this review, because it should have 5 stars, not 0! I recomend theis movie to everyon ages 12+!