All member reviews for Deck the Halls

I was to young 4 it

This was a very funny and clever. I did not think it was appropriet. My sister and I at first thought it was PG-13. For 11 and up.
Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2014

Fun Neighbourhood Christmas Conflict

Fun family fun I think this is for all ages. Can't say that there is anything inappropriate or anything parents would be concerned about this film other than a bundle of laughs.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe November 24, 2013

Funny, silly Christmas movie

This is the silliest Christmas movie I've seen (though "Home Alone" is better than this). I liked the scene where Sheriff Dave is wearing ladies' undergarments. I liked the rivalry between across the street neighbors.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynovember27 July 19, 2011

okay

It is fine but some scences are inapproiate.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

i love this movie. i think its hilarious.its very entertaining. i watched with my parents
Teen, 16 years old Written byChasing Pigeons October 16, 2010

Two words: BRAIN ROT!

There are too many of those uncomfortable family watching moments. I spent the whole movie on edge waiting for the next stupid sexual comment to arise. Come on, married men cat calling to their own daughters (of course they are not aware of the fact). Still, how disgusting. That's an uncomfortable moment to watch with my dad! What a way to treat women! & don't watch this movie to teach your kids to respect the environment. "Buddy Hall" does not feel his life is "complete" without his house, covered in LED Christmas lights, to be seen from space. How honorable. & what happens when the lights go out? Everyone turns their cell phones on and wave them in the air singing silent night. Yes kids that’s what Christmas is all about! Stupidity & consumerism! Ughh, I advise you (no matter if you are 2 or 92) to not waste 93 minutes of your life watching this movie. ?
Teen, 14 years old Written byRoxChick August 11, 2010

Why do all you people hate it?

I do not know why the hell all you people hate it, it's awsome, funny, WHY PEOPLE WHY!
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2009

I love it!

This is in my top 5 for holiday movies. I have only seen it once, but remember every bit of it because of how great it was.

Teen, 16 years old Written byquaycomputer April 9, 2008

should be rated PG-13

The movie itself is pretty entertaining, but there are certain contents may not be appropriate for young children. It should have been rated PG-13 or edited.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypupkinz2345 April 9, 2008

super funny

it was so so so good. it was a classic it was so so so so so so so so so so so funny. i mean it was just so funny, not scary at all not gross or anything like that at all> I love it so much
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

not very good

This movie did not have many funny parts and was rather boring at some parts. ok for 7+
Teen, 13 years old Written bywvufanonly April 9, 2008

stupid beyond belief

very sexual. much sexual humor. very corny, not realistic at all. OK for a very vulgar 6-year old. My dad loved it. I fell asleep, literally. really gross and sick humor. web review is accurate, i do not recommend this movie. do not go see it. one more thing: i think 12 year olds should wait to see "we are marshall".

funny movie but kinda lame

i honestley thought this movie was OK but its defintly not the best ive seen the cus words were mild such as ass damn and stuf like that
Teen, 13 years old Written bypocky April 9, 2008

hahaha

Saw it a couple of hours ago, and loved it. I epsecially liked the part where Steve yells, "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?" at the girls in elf costumes and then finds out one's his daughter and says, "I'm your daddy??!!" that was too funny. *lol*
Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

Wow

Ill be honesty this movie was both funny and entertaining yet my cousin and I both checked our movie tickets to make sure the movie was PG. Innuendo galore including a not so funny sceen about cross dressing as well as girls wearing shirts soooo low the clevage is disgusting makes this movie waaay to bad for all of the seven.eight,and nine year olds I saw at the theater. Im almost fourteen so me seeing this was no problamo but think twice before letting tweens go.