All member reviews for Despicable Me 2

Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2013

OK movie

I thought the movie was OK, but not half as good as the last one. Not really that scary, not really that violent.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe_Rapping_Crocodil July 23, 2013

A decent film

Despicable me 2, was somewhat entertaining. It had some laughs, and a hilarious villain, but that was about it. One of the movie's biggest flaws was the bland, boring, generic and forced characters. This applies to everyone with the exception of the main character, the minions and as I mentioned before, the villain. Another flaw with this movie, is there kind of is no plot, up to a certain point. If you see this movie, you'll forget most of it a while after you see it (with the exception of a few funny scenes). A decent film in all, and a nice(ish) family movie. Oh, and the animation was pretty good. And if your planning to see this movie, I recommend you see this movie in 3D (JUST WAIT TILL THE CREDITS!!!!)
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlueHorse July 23, 2013

Fine Movie

This was an okay movie but the first was better. It is harmless. There is dating between a girl and boy, but their dates are perfectly harmless. And they are at that age. Gru is a lot nicer and the girls are as cute as always.
Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2013

Decent and entertaining animated kids film is just as good as original.

The difference is the villain and that there's romance but it's still good.
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2013

Great Movie For Even Younger Children!!!

Upon seeing 'Despicable Me 2', I clearly saw that it was a funny movie that had a dash of romance and truck load of awesome animations. Put along with a great, family-friendly plot, it was overall a excellent film!
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2013

Hilarious!!!!!!!

Despicable Me 2 is better than the first one and is very funny.
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2013

Not as good as the first one

The film was okay. It was not as good as the first one but still a cool action packed movie. Although the main target was little kids, it still was a okay movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmoWolfBoy July 14, 2013

Nice, Keep it up

Hilarious, fun, and affectionate (in some parts of the movie) best watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byminecraftdude123 July 13, 2013

awesome movie watch now!!!!!!!!!

overall this movie is fun and humorous i really enjoyed watching it in 3D so by all means u HAVE to see this movie its a nice sequel
Teen, 14 years old Written byMissaayy July 13, 2013

Big expectations.

If you've seen the first Despicable Me, you'd know that it's a big hit with the kids and that it was pretty hard to beat. However, Despicable Me 2 was just as good as expected, maybe even better. The film has quite a few good messages in it. Just like the first movie, there is a strong storyline with Gru and his daughters. It's really nice to see how he looks after and loves them so much at the same time as maintaining his hopeful relationship with Lucy. Overall, I think it was a really sweet movie and it is well worth going to see.
Teen, 13 years old Written byelizabeast13 July 12, 2013

Great Movie!

It's adorable and lot's off little kids 5 and up that I have seen come out of the movie theater seemed to love the movie a lot!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTrekkie July 11, 2013

Family Fun

I think that this is a great family movie that all kids will love. It contains no adult content that I can see. It is funny and a great sequel.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff July 11, 2013

Even better than the first.

The 1st one was great, but this is even better. The minions were so funny, I pissed in my pants a little. The jokes were perfection. I was laughing non-stop. Everything about this sequel was perfect.
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2013

Great movie!

Great Movie!!! Better than the first!(Wow) Positive message-Gru quits being bad and joins the Anti Villain League, Gru takes excellent care of the girls. Positive role model-Gru is a wonderful dad, Good guy beats bad. Violence- spy gadgets, and a guy falls into a volcano. Also the minions turn into killing-machines. Sex-The girls sign Gru up for a dating website, Gru's friend sets him up with a woman that he doesn't like, He finds another and falls in love and they work together in the AVL. Margo falls in love with a boy named Antonio. Drinking/drugs-Worker places drink in Gru's hand. Great story! The minions bottom is shown. Younger kids won't get the whole story. Funny movie! Minions are hilarious! Overall- Watch it!