All teen and kid member reviews for Despicable Me 2

Teen, 15 years old Written byEmoWolfBoy July 14, 2013

Nice, Keep it up

Hilarious, fun, and affectionate (in some parts of the movie) best watch
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 July 13, 2013

Despicable Me 2 is Predictable Fun.

Despicable Me 2 has good animation and a good cast. Now that is really every good thing I can say without getting into the bad stuff. The story is very predictable but it is for a young audience so if you go into it with that in mind you should enjoy it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe July 13, 2013

Funny film

This sequel to Despicable Me is amazing. No matter how old or young you are, this movie might woo you. I remember when in the Mexican restaurant, there were alcoholic drinks being served. I even liked it when Edith, Agnes and Margo were trying to play cupid on the computer. What really brought me down was when Antonio ditched Margo, he would have made a perfect lover for Margo.
Teen, 13 years old Written byminecraftdude123 July 13, 2013

awesome movie watch now!!!!!!!!!

overall this movie is fun and humorous i really enjoyed watching it in 3D so by all means u HAVE to see this movie its a nice sequel
Teen, 14 years old Written byMissaayy July 13, 2013

Big expectations.

If you've seen the first Despicable Me, you'd know that it's a big hit with the kids and that it was pretty hard to beat. However, Despicable Me 2 was just as good as expected, maybe even better. The film has quite a few good messages in it. Just like the first movie, there is a strong storyline with Gru and his daughters. It's really nice to see how he looks after and loves them so much at the same time as maintaining his hopeful relationship with Lucy. Overall, I think it was a really sweet movie and it is well worth going to see.
Teen, 13 years old Written byelizabeast13 July 12, 2013

Great Movie!

It's adorable and lot's off little kids 5 and up that I have seen come out of the movie theater seemed to love the movie a lot!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTrekkie July 11, 2013

Family Fun

I think that this is a great family movie that all kids will love. It contains no adult content that I can see. It is funny and a great sequel.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff July 11, 2013

Even better than the first.

The 1st one was great, but this is even better. The minions were so funny, I pissed in my pants a little. The jokes were perfection. I was laughing non-stop. Everything about this sequel was perfect.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCarson Reviews July 10, 2013

Good for kids...ONLY

This movie is just another sequel begging for money. Definitely not as good as the first. This movie is great for kids, but is your a teen like me, the experience won't be as good. Violence is a bigger issue in this movie. There is a lot more cruelty.
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2013

Great movie!

Great Movie!!! Better than the first!(Wow) Positive message-Gru quits being bad and joins the Anti Villain League, Gru takes excellent care of the girls. Positive role model-Gru is a wonderful dad, Good guy beats bad. Violence- spy gadgets, and a guy falls into a volcano. Also the minions turn into killing-machines. Sex-The girls sign Gru up for a dating website, Gru's friend sets him up with a woman that he doesn't like, He finds another and falls in love and they work together in the AVL. Margo falls in love with a boy named Antonio. Drinking/drugs-Worker places drink in Gru's hand. Great story! The minions bottom is shown. Younger kids won't get the whole story. Funny movie! Minions are hilarious! Overall- Watch it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover7271 July 10, 2013

Really funny, really awkward

Despicable me 2 pretty much leaves off where it's predecessor ended. Gru and the girls are starting to feel more like family and Gru's villainous days are finally over. The AVL (anti villain leauge)'s agent Lucy comes and takes Gru (more like kidnaps him) to their underwater submarine base and try's to get him to join but he simply refuses. When Gru starts feeling affectionate for Lucy he thinks joining will be good for him. The minions definitely provide tons of goofy laughs and other fun just some of it was a little awkward like when Gru starts rubbing up against various objects for his X-ray goggles to get a good view of the PX-41 formula and Gru's date is a little wierd too. The minions butt is shown too but it's a cartoon so nothing reallly bad about it. Plus there is some mild action and the evil purple minions may scare little ones. Best for ages 6+. Grade A-
Teen, 13 years old Written byfreckledoll July 8, 2013

Funny sequel, great family movie!

I saw this on Saturday and I loved it! My friends and I were laughing the entire time and thought it was a great family movie. When Gru's minions were turned into purple killing machines I wondered if it would be too scary for very young kids. Fore the most part I think was very appropriate for young children and had an adorable ending. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byJo86 July 8, 2013

A fun, delightful, animated comedy families will enjoy

Despicable Me 2 is a fun animated comedy that will surely make you laugh and delight you with these characters all over again. Suitable for children ages 6 and above, it tells the story of Gru who joins the AVL to stop El Macho, a powerful new super-criminal. He falls in love with Lucy, his partner, who becomes the mother of his three girls. Although the story is not that strong as the original, it has a good ending and is hilariously funny. My family and I enjoyed it and I have to admit, I laughed quite a lot. You have to watch Despicable me 2!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRockAndRollKid July 7, 2013

Epic fun for most of the family!!!

So I just saw this film a few days ago and it was EPIC!! It was better then the first one and I think you should see it. The movie is mostly appropriate except in one scene a minion is dreaming that him and this lady are in love and there drinking on a picnic. And the action wasent bad only a few action scenes but besides that the movie was very funny for most of the family!!
Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2013

Minions are awesome!

I think this movie is really funny but I liked the first one better.
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2013

Best movie of 2013

This movie is really awesome and funny.Violence,is mild but many close-calls like where a character almost blows up by a rocket.Sexyness ,Margo and Antonio fall in love and dance,Lucy has a crush on Gru.Language,basically school yard like Gruties.Educational,You learn that all families are different and everyone is loved.Positive messages-rolemodels, Gru is now trying to raise his daughters Margo,Edith,and Agnus as much as he could possibly do,also tries to save the world and the person in peril.Overall the movie is really great and is worth going and spending $30.00 in theaters go see it now right now.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTurtlelover70 July 7, 2013

You have to see this movie

This is the most hilarious movie I have ever seen and the minions are so funny and cute . I saw it last night
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2013

best one you can read so far!

only seen #1 but I've seen every preview so it seems like I have.
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2013

ITS SO FLUFFY!!!!!

This movie is the role model of the perfect movie sequel. More minion antics, more freeze-raying, more humor, and a very clever guacamole hat are a few of the details that make this movie the greatest movie sequel to have been made. One of my favorite parts was (spoiler alert) how Gru starts his day and then, after finding out Lucy would be transferred to Australia, how he ends the day. Also, I nearly jumped for joy in the theater when Gru freeze-rayed Antonio, that traitor of a boy. All in all, this sequel to Despicable Me will not disappoint you in any way imaginable. And always remember, "Freeze Ray!"
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2013

Brill

This film is brilliant just got a bit of sex great film.