More minions and romance make for a sweet, silly sequel.

Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2013

Despicable fun

I think this is very family friendly. You should take your kids to see this. A must see for everyone
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2013

Despicable Me 2

Despicable Me 2 is a funny and family friendly film. It does feature some cartoon violence and one mild scary scene of a purple minion trying to attack little girls. Overall, this film is funny and for anyone who wants to see more minions !!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Matthew's Despicable Me 2 movie review

No Problem with Language or violence, one scene might be scary for kids under 5 when the minions go out in the dark and hear something but everything else it fine for kids! really funny too! i liked it equal to the first one! kids under 5 wouldn't really understand what's happening because they don't know too many words but i loved it! had to see it twice!This Should Be the MPAA rating and the reason: This Film Is Rated: PG for: Mild Action
Teen, 13 years old Written bySarah_Kit-Kat August 19, 2013

Really good movie for everyone

I rated this 4 because I think that this movie is awesome and I'm a teen and I loved it and I think adults will love it is relatable and funny but some parts really young kids may not get but over all really good!!! :)
Parent of a 9 and 13 year old Written byfastraxsg August 19, 2013

family movie night

a perfect family film that is funny, exciting and very entertaining! great for friday movie nights for a good laugh! it also teaches a valuable lesson about family. definitely amust-check-out movie for the entire family.
Kid, 9 years old August 11, 2013

REALLY FUNNY MOVIE

Awesome really funny. I came out still laughing! Better then the first one. Also way more funny then the first.
Kid, 7 years old August 11, 2013

besr animated movie ever

its so good and more minions is funnier for little kids and very funny for adults now gru is maybe better now the bad guy is cool and theres a little violence but for small kids
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2013

Just as good as the first one!

Great film. Really funny. It should be OK for kids aged 6-13. I'm eleven and I loved it! Even my baby brother came to watch it! Some slight violence and younger kids probably won't get some of the jokes.
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2013

A must see for everyone

I adore this movie, possibly more than I adored the first. This prequel to the light-hearted, family-friendly comedy is definitely a must. Very humorous, the Minions bringing on many laughs!
Parent Written bypjckmen August 8, 2013

Play Games ^^

Birds Town, I hope my article helped you and I need to link from you and you are welcome to cooperate with me. thank you very much.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2013

Cute!

I love this movie, I usually don't like little kid movies, but this movie is adorable. I just love the little minions!
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 1, 2013
Parent of an infant year old Written bysmithwife91 July 30, 2013

one scene did not need to be in the movie

There is a scene where the minions are celebrating in the basement in a "club like fashion" the ice cream is in martini glasses and shot glasses, some tables have polls in the center. Kids will not know what all of this means but still slightly inappropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperFast29 July 30, 2013

Nice movie

It's probably as good as the first one, had lots of funny moments.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlueHorse July 23, 2013

Fine Movie

This was an okay movie but the first was better. It is harmless. There is dating between a girl and boy, but their dates are perfectly harmless. And they are at that age. Gru is a lot nicer and the girls are as cute as always.
Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2013

Decent and entertaining animated kids film is just as good as original.

The difference is the villain and that there's romance but it's still good.
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2013

Despicable me returns with more fun for the family! :-)

Despicable Me 2 is a very good movie! Gru (Steve Carell) is a humorous character, and he makes some jokes that are intended towards adults and that young kids won't get, but none of Grus jokes are inappropriate. Margo also "go's out" with Eduardo's son, but it's fine for young kids. Young kids may get scared for a couple frightening moments, but it's not to intense because cartoon violence is somewhat milder than real violence. Overall, this is a very engaging movie that kids 6 and up will enjoy seeing. I hope I helped!
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2013

Not as good as the first one

The film was okay. It was not as good as the first one but still a cool action packed movie. Although the main target was little kids, it still was a okay movie.
Parent of an infant, 6, and 8 year old Written byMomma comma July 16, 2013

Must see, great sequel

This is a must see for all ages. I took my 2 oldest and they loved it. Do pause and watch it with your kids. If are infants or 4 yo, they may get scared. The rest is a spoiler alert. Just warning you. The minions turn purple and because they are such favorites, it may scare kids even though it turns out okay. It does have sexy stuff because Margo goes out on a date, and Gru goes on an " awful date". They never show any good dates of his but they do mention he went on 147 dates then they show his wedding day. They also have a very positive message about fathers and if you or your spouse is about to have a remarriage, steps. Role models are also things I spotted. This is great even for you and your spouse.
Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug July 15, 2013

I liked it

It was good. The plot was great and I loved how they made this KIDS movie enjoyable for teens. Although there is more love in this it is not a problem, the violence is a bit scarier and more personal but most of it is just funny, overall this is a movie worth seeing.