All member reviews for Despicable Me 2

More minions and romance make for a sweet, silly sequel.

Kid, 7 years old August 11, 2013

besr animated movie ever

its so good and more minions is funnier for little kids and very funny for adults now gru is maybe better now the bad guy is cool and theres a little violence but for small kids
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2013

Just as good as the first one!

Great film. Really funny. It should be OK for kids aged 6-13. I'm eleven and I loved it! Even my baby brother came to watch it! Some slight violence and younger kids probably won't get some of the jokes.
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2013

A must see for everyone

I adore this movie, possibly more than I adored the first. This prequel to the light-hearted, family-friendly comedy is definitely a must. Very humorous, the Minions bringing on many laughs!
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2013

GREAT FILM... A little violent and humor

Despite cartoon violence, a little girl hits Gru with spikes, Machine Guns fire, cars are blown up, and the cute little yellow minions turn into big purple monsters that will scare younger viewers. The Crude Humor is intense, Gru is kidnapped violently by Lucy, Gru straps a camera around his waist. Though, I'm not saying it's a bad movie, IT WAS THE BEST ANIMATED MOVIE YET! Also, in the trailer an Eminem song (Without Me) is played. Younger viewers might google Eminem and listen to swearing... The Minioins are very cute, though in one of the scenes a Minion is pole dancing! Hilarious film, though maybe not as good as Shrek. 9+
Teen, 14 years old Written byPaulHD August 9, 2013

Family Fun!!

This film is a great film for the family.....It definitely tops the original.
Parent Written bypjckmen August 8, 2013

Play Games ^^

Birds Town, I hope my article helped you and I need to link from you and you are welcome to cooperate with me. thank you very much.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2013

Cute!

I love this movie, I usually don't like little kid movies, but this movie is adorable. I just love the little minions!
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 1, 2013

Parent of an infant year old Written bysmithwife91 July 30, 2013

one scene did not need to be in the movie

There is a scene where the minions are celebrating in the basement in a "club like fashion" the ice cream is in martini glasses and shot glasses, some tables have polls in the center. Kids will not know what all of this means but still slightly inappropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperFast29 July 30, 2013

Nice movie

It's probably as good as the first one, had lots of funny moments.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybob555bob July 30, 2013

Good movie

Very good See it if you can! there isn't really anything bad in this movie.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2013

OK movie

I thought the movie was OK, but not half as good as the last one. Not really that scary, not really that violent.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe_Rapping_Crocodil July 23, 2013

A decent film

Despicable me 2, was somewhat entertaining. It had some laughs, and a hilarious villain, but that was about it. One of the movie's biggest flaws was the bland, boring, generic and forced characters. This applies to everyone with the exception of the main character, the minions and as I mentioned before, the villain. Another flaw with this movie, is there kind of is no plot, up to a certain point. If you see this movie, you'll forget most of it a while after you see it (with the exception of a few funny scenes). A decent film in all, and a nice(ish) family movie. Oh, and the animation was pretty good. And if your planning to see this movie, I recommend you see this movie in 3D (JUST WAIT TILL THE CREDITS!!!!)
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlueHorse July 23, 2013

Fine Movie

This was an okay movie but the first was better. It is harmless. There is dating between a girl and boy, but their dates are perfectly harmless. And they are at that age. Gru is a lot nicer and the girls are as cute as always.
Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2013

Decent and entertaining animated kids film is just as good as original.

The difference is the villain and that there's romance but it's still good.
Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2013

Great Movie For Even Younger Children!!!

Upon seeing 'Despicable Me 2', I clearly saw that it was a funny movie that had a dash of romance and truck load of awesome animations. Put along with a great, family-friendly plot, it was overall a excellent film!
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2013

Hilarious!!!!!!!

Despicable Me 2 is better than the first one and is very funny.
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2013

Not as good as the first one

The film was okay. It was not as good as the first one but still a cool action packed movie. Although the main target was little kids, it still was a okay movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmoWolfBoy July 14, 2013

Nice, Keep it up

Hilarious, fun, and affectionate (in some parts of the movie) best watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byminecraftdude123 July 13, 2013

awesome movie watch now!!!!!!!!!

overall this movie is fun and humorous i really enjoyed watching it in 3D so by all means u HAVE to see this movie its a nice sequel