All member reviews for Despicable Me

Clever, funny, and sweet villain-with-a-heart-of-gold tale.

Kid, 10 years old December 17, 2010

funny!!!:)

call me a baby for loving this, but this is what u call funny it split my sides!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byewe2lambs December 12, 2010

good fun family film!!

Although the kids are rejected at the beginning it shows that people can change and find happiness, our kids of 5 and 8 really enjoyed it.
Kid, 7 years old December 9, 2010
this is the best movie and i cant wait til dec 14
Teen, 14 years old Written byeagles4ever December 7, 2010

Despicable Me

This movie shows an excellent presentation on how kids should work together.
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2010

Awesome Movie!

It is so cute, funny, and good. I thought it was very enjoyable. I think it is great for children to watch so they can see that even villains can change. There is some violence and scary parts for young children, but not too scary. Even some adults will enjoy watching this film with their children. Exciting and funny, Depicable Me is a great movie that know you will enjoy. Note to parents with adopted children: There are some parts of the film when the girls are treated poorly by Gru. But Gru does learn from his mistake and readopts the girls. And he only gave them away because of his mission to steal the moon. So some of the things that had to do with the orphans in the movie might not be as funny to familes with adopted kids than familes that don't have adopted kids.
Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2010

Great Movie

It was a really cute movie. It is great for kids 5+. I would recommend this movie to other kids and families!
Adult Written byTio George November 20, 2010

no problem any age

I did not have a problem with movie. The bad guy, turns out to really love kids and has a bad reputation that is not deserved.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byMr. K November 10, 2010
The lovability of Steve Carrels character, his adopted daughter, and his dozens of minions was enough to supplement the horrible plot of any movie. Luckily despicable me had a creative plot that was also touching.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviePringle October 27, 2010

Great fantastic not at all iffy just a tiny bit of violence but it's comedy!

I loved this movie it was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! It is really worth seeing in 3D because there ate some really good 3D moments. It also has a great story line. All the characters are hilarious especially the yellow minions
Teen, 15 years old Written byMetaMarthMario October 21, 2010
There is a s--t when Vector gets blasted by Gru's freeze ray.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydeepfreeze October 16, 2010
Parent of a 5 year old Written bypotatoheads October 1, 2010

Fun for all ages!

We loved this movie. I had really low expectations, it didn't look great, but we gave it a try. I was surprised! It kept even my 3 yr olds attention, in fact she laughed louder than anyone in the theater! My 5 yr old daughter and 14 yr old son loved it as well! I also loved it and thought it was really funny!
Kid, 10 years old September 26, 2010

Great movie but may bore older kids

Teen, 13 years old Written byboisegirl September 24, 2010
i love it me my sister wnt and watched it it was the best movie i've seen .and its age apor
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written byMOMOJ September 23, 2010

My 9 year old enjoyed the humour

Kid, 10 years old September 23, 2010
Very good for little kids even funny for older kids I thought it was very funny myself my little brother who is 4 watched it and loved it. very good messages to kids
Kid, 9 years old September 17, 2010

Good for kids

I loved it soooooo much.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake September 12, 2010

Finally a heartfelt movie that is actually funny!

I loved it, it was so cute. I mean Gru's evil ways are only for joke, and the kids are just funny! I was laughing through the whole thing, I loved it, my mom even said that's one of the movies she'd like at home. It was so sweet, and in the end the lesson is learned.
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written by3guysandagal September 11, 2010
Although I"m ok with this movie I could've done without the "f-a-r-t" word.....didn't see that one coming. It was said so fast that I don't think my two boys heard it, but I did and was quite shocked. Overall my two enjoyed it, but wish that one word had been left out altogether....no need for it at all.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Wonderful.

A sweet family friendly film which is very funny, but a little violent.