All member reviews for Despicable Me

Clever, funny, and sweet villain-with-a-heart-of-gold tale.

Kid, 12 years old July 17, 2013

Great Movie, but I like the second a lot better!

Nothing wrong, love the movie, but the second is better!
Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2013

Best movie ever!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME. I absolutely love the minions, the girls, and of course, Gru. I think pretty much any age could watch this. Everyone I know who has seen this movie loved it! It's the best!
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 July 7, 2013

Great film!

Better than the second one!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMackenzie Logan July 7, 2013

Great for all ages

I think this movie is great! I don't know a single person who doesn't like this movie, it's funny, cute and animated. I adored the minions, they were so cute and funny and I want one!!!! Little kids, Tweens, teens and adults will enjoy this movie. I recommend it for almost everyone, it's a good movie for the family.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrandonneo6425 July 5, 2013

Great movie

I'm late to the review bandwagon again (As I saw this when it first came out on DVD). Great movie with excellent messages and role models(Even Gru,he's a good guy at heart).Great,great kids' movie.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2013

Great family movie

Really cute movie for younger audiences.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2013

Awesome Movie, but keep a look out!

I think that this funny, family friendly movie is definetly something to crave for. However, parents need to be aware that any adopted family's will be very upset with this movie. I could tell that my seven year old sister from the start was pulled into the scene-- and as far as I could tell- not at all uncomforting. Parents need to be sure to let there kids know that this is a complete fiction movie and no one would ever take their kids for granted as they did in this movie-- pause for 7&up
Parent of a 8, 12, and 15 year old Written byHelen Bonder July 3, 2013

hack

Wonderful Movie! It teaches a good lesson about loving your family. Some Language (Butt, Poop) but this game is great. I recommend it for ages 7 & up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTVwatcher001 July 1, 2013

(Extremely) funny :P

Funny and awesome yellow things (the minions). Gru is a great 'bad/good ass'. Just watch Despicable Me and you will laugh hard! Maybe Despicable Me 2 is even better?
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2013

Awesome Movie!

This movie is awesome! It's so funny! The girls are good role models, they have good emotions. Some parts of the movie they say words like "suckers" stuff like that, but this is a great movie! I can't wait for the 2nd one!
Teen, 14 years old Written byphilge June 25, 2013

overall...

It is a good film with minor amounts of vilonce in it, however this would not scare anyone because of the humor wrapped around it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 5, 2013

I love this movie.

This was an awesome film. Nice CGI, awesome acting, and positive messages. Buy it or rent it today.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUnknownpearson May 29, 2013

Ya!

I love this it's cool sawfish and nice just wish That the lengngth time was 2hr instead of 1hr 45 minutes. It's jaw
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2013

Funny!

Super funny! Great family movie. Can't wait for the second one
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2013

awesome movie.

I loved this movie! it was hilarious!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 April 24, 2013

no and NO

big NO
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 April 2, 2013

It was okay.....

Teen, 13 years old Written byhell0 March 30, 2013

♥ Hilarious ♥

Love it! This is one of my favorite movies ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀. It is funny, great for families. Messages: Changing of Heart Violence: Shrink Ray, Lots of guns Sex: Miss Hattie and Gru are briefly flirting.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2013

Despicable Me Review

The movie, Despicable Me, is a great story about how one finds he cares for 3 girls. It’s a perfect family night movie! I rate it 5 stars myself and I’m sure anyone would agree. Actor, Steve Carrel has played in many movies, as well as this one. This movie is great, because kids love it, it’s funny, and has fantastic actors! The movie brings families closer together as they learn to get along and love each other. It has done well for the past 2 and half years with all its outstanding awards! It has been nominated for many, and has won 2 awards that anyone would be proud of! Miranda Cosgrove, (Margo) has done phenomenal in acting, as she was in the hit TV show, iCarly and Drake and Josh. She is definitely a role model to everyone else on set! Co-Star, Steve Carrel has also done magnificently well in this movie. He makes people feel warm hearted while playing Gru in Despicable Me. He shows to love people right then and there, for you never know what will happen after that. Overall, the movie Despicable Me is a movie anyone would love!
Parent Written bypjckmen March 6, 2013

hihi

Thank you for some of the most interesting content on this topic. Your raise valid points of interest that I find match my own thoughts on the subject. Great article. Friv | kizi