Clever, funny, and sweet villain-with-a-heart-of-gold tale.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 April 24, 2013

no and NO

big NO
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 April 2, 2013

It was okay.....

Teen, 13 years old Written byhell0 March 30, 2013

♥ Hilarious ♥

Love it! This is one of my favorite movies ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀. It is funny, great for families. Messages: Changing of Heart Violence: Shrink Ray, Lots of guns Sex: Miss Hattie and Gru are briefly flirting.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2013

Despicable Me Review

The movie, Despicable Me, is a great story about how one finds he cares for 3 girls. It’s a perfect family night movie! I rate it 5 stars myself and I’m sure anyone would agree. Actor, Steve Carrel has played in many movies, as well as this one. This movie is great, because kids love it, it’s funny, and has fantastic actors! The movie brings families closer together as they learn to get along and love each other. It has done well for the past 2 and half years with all its outstanding awards! It has been nominated for many, and has won 2 awards that anyone would be proud of! Miranda Cosgrove, (Margo) has done phenomenal in acting, as she was in the hit TV show, iCarly and Drake and Josh. She is definitely a role model to everyone else on set! Co-Star, Steve Carrel has also done magnificently well in this movie. He makes people feel warm hearted while playing Gru in Despicable Me. He shows to love people right then and there, for you never know what will happen after that. Overall, the movie Despicable Me is a movie anyone would love!
Parent Written bypjckmen March 6, 2013

hihi

Thank you for some of the most interesting content on this topic. Your raise valid points of interest that I find match my own thoughts on the subject. Great article. Friv | kizi
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 February 20, 2013

A bit dissapointed

I wanted to love this movie, but I thought it was just all right. There were some funny moments (I liked the minions :D), but nothing really stood out. It's still an enjoyable movie, though. I may watch it if I'm bored. Violence: Some scenes of peril.
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2013

Despicable Me is a hilarious thriller

This is a pretty good movie for little kids, but it definitely isn't the best kids movie. If you want to see the best kids movies, go watch the Toy Story Series or WALL-E. Those are worth the watch. Despicable Me is actually quite a charmer, but if you are into action more than comedy, you would want to watch something else. Since comedy is my favorite movie genre, I really enjoyed this, and it is fun for the whole family. But I am considering everyones likes and dislikes in the review, so the rating isn't perfect. They need more movies like this though. Most movies now are not charmers.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe February 10, 2013

Funny film

This movie is funny. My favorite part is when that werewolf howled in front of the moon. The moon vanished and the werewolf turns back into a man. The man was briefly naked, but he covered up his private parts and ran away. Also, there's a brief shot of Gru's infant buttocks depicted (in a photo album).
Kid, 8 years old December 31, 2012

Awesome Movie!!!!

very GOOD
Kid, 9 years old December 31, 2012

Great Movie!!

This movie teaches kids how to really be a hero. Animation is GREAT!! Awesome movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

gotta love those minions

the only element of concern is the one scene where the minions are printing another minion`s butt but even then it`s not graphic it only last for 23 seconds and it`s yellow minions for crying out loud not humans
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2012

its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool

soooooooooooooo good. i like it so much i was edith for haloween. as i love to say"its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!
Kid, 7 years old November 10, 2012

Gru and vector

Despicable me is not my favorite movie but I like gru and vector.
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2012

Haha soooo funny

Hahah funny. This film is brilliant. Brilliant because of the funny characters and content. Some language like stupid and looser is included in there but i think little kids and above would enjoy it. I know i certainly did :D
Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2012

BEST MOVIE EVER!

This is the best movie of all time. Period. The voice talents in this movie are fantastic (love Steve Carrell as Gru!) and the overall story is fabulous. I've watched this movie so many times and will never forget that a vector is "a quantity represented by an arrow going in both directions." The movie does have more than one reference of potty humor, but overall it is a good movie for kids ages 6 and up. Watch this movie! You won't regret it!
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2012

One of my favorite movies!

This is one of the greatest movies I've ever seen! I've never laughed so much in a theater before!
Kid, 9 years old September 16, 2012

DESPICABLE ex-ME

Watch right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funnyest movie ever!!! NOW NOW NOW! (PS: I would recommend superviing them if they are under 6)
Kid, 8 years old September 6, 2012

read me!

This movie is very,very,very good. I definitely recommend it. : )
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2012

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bygenocide1234 May 8, 2012

what i really think has been rated down to G viewers review

i think yall are crazy and are taking this wayyyyyyy tooo serious its a freaking kids movie!!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to express my opinon moreee but i can't ince this has angered me soo much