All member reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2012

Best movie

It is a great movie to go out and watch with the whole family!!!
Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2012

The 3rd's a charm

Any kid who has read the series will enjoy this as much as the other movies and books. With exception of mild language and scary conversations and scenes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 6, 2012

It is an appropriate movie for all ages
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2012

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:):):):):):):):)

2 Was good but this was WAY better!!! LOL!!!!! It's Funny the WHOLE MOVIE!!!!! There was a 2 year old girl in the movie theater, and during a really funny part, she says: "I LIKE THIS!!!" SO CUTE!!!:):):)
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2012

Not as good (or as memorable) as the first two. Still funny.

My Rating: PG for some rude humor.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

I Love This Movie

What I love about this movie is all the things that happen to Greg Hefley and how they are all classic moments. Like losing your bathing suit to a diving board and many more. Look out for Greg's dad, one of the most funny characters I've ever seen. Love strikes again for Greg and Holly.
Teen, 15 years old Written byvolleyballnchocolate August 7, 2012

Impressive.

Well-written movie about a narcissistic (albeit with good intentions) boy and his adventures, and the life lessons he learns, over one summer. Won't disappoint!
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2012

And Just When I Thought It Couldn't Get Any Better

Rodrick Rules surpassed my expectations. I thought this couldn't get any better. It did. Director David Bowers has hit a home run with this third installment of the movie franchise. With neverending clever comedy, great acting, and real family emotion, this is a Wimpy Kid success. Now to the parental review. There are somewhat positive messages and role models. Slapstick violence is present. Greg strongly flirts with Holly and they end up holding hands. Some kiddy language here and crude potty humor. And there is some consumerism, you know, just, the usual modern stuff. So yeah, I suggest you watch it and have a good father-son time. (forgot to mention that earlier, sorry!)
Teen, 16 years old Written byMovied14 August 8, 2012

Wimpy Kid: Dog Day's(2012)

Overally childish, corney, and stupid entry to the trilogy SUCKS.
Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2012

You have to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that it's an awesome movie and I think that you should watch it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byWhiplash (2003) September 23, 2012

Diary of a wimpy kid dog days

Violence PG Language G and PG Sex PG
Teen, 13 years old Written byDavidCao September 1, 2012

halarious and funny movie

This movie is better than the first and second movie of diary of a wimpy kid series
Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2013

LOVE IT!

I love this book!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 6, 2012

Hilarious, fun "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" sequel is AWESOME, probably just appealing to me and other kids

I absolutely LOVED this movie!!! First of all, I'm a REALLY BIG "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" fan. I LOVED all 6 of the books, hated and was really disappointed by the first "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" movie from 2010, but loved last year's "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules", and have really been looking forward to this. And lady's and gentleman i'm glad to say...i'm not disappointed one bit. I've heard a lot of negative reviews from adults. Their main problem was that there's too much story. The point of Diary of a Wimpy Kid is supposed to about Greg's life. I guess the real demographic for this movie are people like myself so to me...this movie was extremely funny! The way that they put everything together was great, kept me in hard laughter throughout, and i didn't find myself bored throughout any of the 93 minute run time. Zachary Gordon is charming here as our awkward hero, Greg Heffley and portrays Greg Heffley well as if he came out of the page and onto the big screen and i'm really looking forward to Zachary Gordon's roles outside of this franchise. Robert Capron is also really great here as Greg's lovable sidekick, Rowley. And Peyton List ("Jessie"), is adorable here as Greg's crush Holly Hills. The rest of the cast is also really good here including Devon Bostick, Steve Zahn, Rachael Harris, Grayson Russel, and Karan Brar (also from "Jessie"). I just wasn't really the biggest fan of Phil Hayes's role in this movie as Greg's dad's boss. His role just felt really phoned-in and unnecessary. Other than that, all the antics i found to be really enjoyable and funny including a really funny tennis scene, Greg and Rowley on a roller coaster, a really awkward scene where Rodrick pretends he's drowning, Rodrick singing a hard rock version of Justin Bieber's "Baby", and a lot more. Overall, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days is a throughly enjoyable, hilarious summer family comedy and I loved it!!! 6+
Kid, 10 years old August 11, 2012

dog days

ok it is fine for kids
Teen, 15 years old Written bytherightinfo August 11, 2012

AWESOME!

This movie is just amazingly HILARIOUS! Any child who has read the book will enjoy this just as much! Fear of Spag Union Milatary, a Scout camping trip gone wrong, country club adventures, party wreckers and so much more! Very mild language, Rude humor and slapstick violence
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 3, 2012

:3 it!

Tis was a great movie! I thought it was really funny when Roderick was faking a choke emergency,and the fat man gaves him CPR instead of Roderick's love intrestest! The only dowside was when the dog drooled all over a pat roast and Roderick (not knowing the dog drooled all over the pot roast) thought it was juicy (that was so disgusting,I had to sip my soda that I brought to movies,so I wouldn't throw up).Besides that I LOVE TIS MOVIE!!
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2012

GREAT MOVIE!!!!!

I loved this movie so much! i cracked up and i just can't get over how awesome it is!!
Kid, 12 years old April 30, 2013

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

ALL FAMILIES SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE. BECAUSE IT SHOWS HOW GRAG HEFFLEY'S FAMILY LIVES AND ALL THE FUNNY JOKES ARE IN THIS MOVIE. 5-STAR RATING!!!
Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2013

Dog days

Dog days is the best in the series so far, it includes plenty of positive messages and a positive role model. Its great for kids and teens of all ages.